***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,759 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
YNWA_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be there. In the 400s
Big Al 1992
AG
Deluxe said:

Before the playoffs begin, quick thanks to all the fellow posters who make this thread a good place to talk Astros and procrastinate on more important life matters:

Mazag - excellent OP
Ag07 - the voice of reason
AggiEE - I expect full on complaining that Tucker should start if Reddick doesn't go 4/4 today
Farmer1906 kind of like Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley (smart/informed takes, he's usually always right but he's kind of an ass sometimes)
Marvin - the guy you want to grab a beer and BS with

Mathguy, Harry Dunne, Teddy, CFTXAG, redline, Frok, beat40, EastCoastAgNc, Rusty, astros4545, W, willjohnathan, bearkatag15, Mr. Bond, NUKE LALOOSH!!!, Bregxit!!!!, IRISH PETE!!!!!, n_touch!!! and to those unnamed

I've enjoyed reading everyone's takes this year. This is a really fun thread, made more fun by the fact that we get to follow our favorite team going through what might be its pinnacle moment as a franchise.

107 wins. JV, Cole, Greinke. Seven hitters flirting with .900+ OPS. Regular seasons don't get much better than that. Time to cash it in with a ring!

I love all these guys - because of y'all I'm smartest person in the room when talking baseball!
BMo
willjohnathan said:

BMo said:

Does anyone know if the game this afternoon will be available through the mlb app? I'm with Dish and apparently the FS1 channel is not available due dispute between Fox and Dish. Thanks.
Sign up for a free trial for a streaming service. Most of them at least give a one week free trial. I know YoutubeTV has FS1, as well as probably most of the others.
Been looking into this today. Getting ready to drop satellite as soon as I decide on which service to use. We just got fiber optic internet here and went from 10 down to 100 down so I can do it now. Thanks for your reply.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Fubo as far as I know is the only one with the attaportsnet channel

But since the reg season is over it doesn't matter until next March
bullard21k
AG
What's score predictions for today?
Mathguy64
AG
wangus12 said:

Guess I'm just here to post rally tits

I believe I can help with that.
https://lylesmoviefiles.com/kate-upton-sucking-on-popscile/
CoachRTM
AG
Part of me was hoping that Tucker was left off the ALDS roster just to see AggieEE's meltdown.
Teddy Perkins
AG
dshedd14 said:

going to the game today!
Who else is going?
I'll be in 133 watching Reddick stealing homers and Alvarez launching Cuban missiles into the scoreboard.
BullSprig07
AG
Section 127
wangus12
AG
Gonna say 3-2 good guys
astros4545
AG
Section 414
Teddy Perkins
AG
Marvin
AG
Headed towards downtown right now. Gotta breeze through a 1pm meeting and then I'll head over. Probably will just catch an SRO ticket or street scalper, hopefully by the 3rd inning... I expect it to already be 8-0 good guys by then!!!
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
dshedd41
S
Il'll be with the sro crowd with a friend!
Gig’em Aggies!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Have to keep them on to visit them in the hospital/nicu

Otherwise you have to go through it all again and I'm assuming josh doesn't have a whole lot of time to spend and doesn't want to waste it on paperwork

They keep the newborns locked down pretty good with crazy people now a days

Side note, start that guy with 20 extra toes to swing for.
Mr President Elect
AG
BMo said:

Been looking into this today. Getting ready to drop satellite as soon as I decide on which service to use. We just got fiber optic internet here and went from 10 down to 100 down so I can do it now. Thanks for your reply.
Don't forget that there are no contracts, so no need to fret the decision. All the ones that I have tried so far are pretty easy to cancel, < 2 minutes.
Frok
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Teddy Perkins said:

Have to keep them on to visit them in the hospital/nicu

Otherwise you have to go through it all again and I'm assuming josh doesn't have a whole lot of time to spend and doesn't want to waste it on paperwork

They keep the newborns locked down pretty good with crazy people now a days

Side note, start that guy with 20 extra toes to swing for.

If he hits a home run today he may never take them off, just like Springer's pants
Mr President Elect
AG
KC_Ag14 said:

Deluxe's post is motivation for me to not just come in after the ASB from now on. Of course, if we win the WS, I'll have no choice but continue joining the board in late July forever. Remember the name just in case!
No... You need to be here for this sh**. I present to you the June 5th lineup that lost to the M's 14-1:

Farmer1906
AG
You get stronger and have better reflexes when you become a dad. I can't explain it, but it's real. Reddick might go on to have the best stretch of his career now.
Beat40
Man, I'm really pulling for Josh. There is not much of a more awesome feeling than having your first kid - I can't imagine having two at the same time!

I hope he hit's two HRs today - one for each kid!
Deluxe
AG
Lol wow. We've come so far!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Farmer1906 said:

You get stronger and have better reflexes when you become a dad. I can't explain it, but it's real. Reddick might go on to have the best stretch of his career now.

Lack of sleep triggers old man strength hormones
spadilly
S
Deluxe said:

Before the playoffs begin, quick thanks to all the fellow posters who make this thread a good place to talk Astros and procrastinate on more important life matters:

Mazag - excellent OP
AggiEE - I expect full on complaining that Tucker should start if Reddick doesn't go 4/4 today
Farmer1906 kind of like Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley (smart/informed takes, he's usually always right but he's kind of an ass sometimes)

Mathguy, Harry Dunne, Teddy, CFTXAG, redline, Frok, beat40, EastCoastAgNc, Rusty, astros4545, W, willjohnathan, bearkatag15, Mr. Bond, NUKE LALOOSH!!!, Bregxit!!!!, IRISH PETE!!!!!, n_touch!!! and to those unnamed

I've enjoyed reading everyone's takes this year. This is a really fun thread, made more fun by the fact that we get to follow our favorite team going through what might be its pinnacle moment as a franchise.

107 wins. JV, Cole, Greinke. Seven hitters flirting with .900+ OPS. Regular seasons don't get much better than that. Time to cash it in with a ring!

No love for my off days gifs...
iBrad
AG
That was the only loss to the Mariners on the season.
07ag
AG
is there a rally towel giveaway or anything today?
https://ts.la/eric59704
Philip J Fry
AG
willjohnathan said:

KC_Ag14 said:

Deluxe's post is motivation for me to not just come in after the ASB from now on. Of course, if we win the WS, I'll have no choice but continue joining the board in late July forever. Remember the name just in case!
No... You need to be here for this sh**. I present to you the June 5th lineup that lost to the M's 14-1:

That right there is why Bregs should win the MVP.
rausr
AG
Will be multitasking with Zoom meeting and the game!
Frok
AG
Those gifs are the ONLY good part of off days
n_touch
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I'm up in the 400s concourse if anyone wants to pound beers like a damn champion with me
agproducer
AG
Man, I'm so ready for the game today. I'll be with you guys at MMP in spirit. Unfortunately, I can't get away from work, but I'll be streaming on my phone and posting here!

Go Astros! I love this team.

This time, I plan to enjoy the ride and not be so stressed about it. They can't take 2017 away.

All the cliches apply: Take it one game at a time. Get a good pitch to hit. Tip your cap.

11 Wins Away, boys!

Let's do this.

And, @Deluxe - what my additional insight to calm people down means nothing?
agproducer
AG
Prediction for the Rays?

AgSportsFan89
AG
spadilly said:

Deluxe said:

Mazag - excellent OP

You need to do a new gif with his post as the background.
Deluxe
AG
AgSportsFan89 said:

spadilly said:

You need to do a new gif with his post as the background.
You have my express written consent to use my post as a gif background

(also, sorry for not including both of you... fixed!)
Deluxe
AG
Fixed
First Page Last Page
Page 1167 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.