***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,847,515 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been a joy and a pleasure to enjoy this season with all you fine gentlemen.

Playoff games are too tense for me to post during the games. It's just too much for me to handle while hanging on every pitch.

With that said I'll see you fellas on the other side!
Charlie Conway

for good luck
iBrad
AG
I haven't posted near as much as in past seasons, but I've still probably read 90-95% of the posts in this thread, sometimes 5-10 pages at a time as I catch up.

I'd say about 80% or more of my TexAgs activity is this thread, and the notifications are the only reason I still pay to use the site. I tried cancelling and it was impossible to keep up on here (first place problems...).

I live in the Metroplex, so this is my main outlet for Astros banter and information. Thank you to all who contribute!
Deluxe
AG
Damnit I forgot iBrad and Charlie Conway too. Thanking people is hard work!
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Let me just say this:

I have located the shltter stall that I stayed in for 2.5 innings of WS game 5 that is the sole reason we won.

Will use again if necessary.
Mr.Bond
AG
k20dub said:

wangus12 said:

Guess I'm just here to post rally tits

I literally had coke zero come through my nose
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

n_touch
October Baseball= best baseball

October gifs= best gifs
95_Aggie
AG
You have to provide a directv login to watch fox sports 1 online. Since I have direct through AT&T I don't have a login and my AT&T login doesn't work.

Any ideas?
wangus12
AG
willjohnathan said:

KC_Ag14 said:

Deluxe's post is motivation for me to not just come in after the ASB from now on. Of course, if we win the WS, I'll have no choice but continue joining the board in late July forever. Remember the name just in case!
No... You need to be here for this sh**. I present to you the June 5th lineup that lost to the M's 14-1:

For a second I was very confused/angry on how White was still playing for us and why that was opening lineup for the ALDS
spadilly
S
AgSportsFan89 said:

spadilly said:

Deluxe said:

Before the playoffs begin, quick thanks to all the fellow posters who make this thread a good place to talk Astros and procrastinate on more important life matters:

Mazag - excellent OP
Ag07 - the voice of reason
AggiEE - I expect full on complaining that Tucker should start if Reddick doesn't go 4/4 today
Farmer1906 kind of like Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley (smart/informed takes, he's usually always right but he's kind of an ass sometimes)
Marvin - the guy you want to grab a beer and BS with

Mathguy, Harry Dunne, Teddy, CFTXAG, redline, Frok, beat40, EastCoastAgNc, Rusty, astros4545, W, willjohnathan, bearkatag15, Mr. Bond, NUKE LALOOSH!!!, Bregxit!!!!, IRISH PETE!!!!!, n_touch!!! and to those unnamed

I've enjoyed reading everyone's takes this year. This is a really fun thread, made more fun by the fact that we get to follow our favorite team going through what might be its pinnacle moment as a franchise.

107 wins. JV, Cole, Greinke. Seven hitters flirting with .900+ OPS. Regular seasons don't get much better than that. Time to cash it in with a ring!

No love for my off days gifs...
You need to do a new gif with his post as the background.

Oh, I absolutely thought about it, but it's the playoffs and I don't want to mess up what's worked all season. I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
CrocsAg20
AG
Reddit mlb streams
Bregxit
AG
spadilly said:

AgSportsFan89 said:

spadilly said:

Deluxe said:

Before the playoffs begin, quick thanks to all the fellow posters who make this thread a good place to talk Astros and procrastinate on more important life matters:

Mazag - excellent OP
Ag07 - the voice of reason
AggiEE - I expect full on complaining that Tucker should start if Reddick doesn't go 4/4 today
Farmer1906 kind of like Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley (smart/informed takes, he's usually always right but he's kind of an ass sometimes)
Marvin - the guy you want to grab a beer and BS with

Mathguy, Harry Dunne, Teddy, CFTXAG, redline, Frok, beat40, EastCoastAgNc, Rusty, astros4545, W, willjohnathan, bearkatag15, Mr. Bond, NUKE LALOOSH!!!, Bregxit!!!!, IRISH PETE!!!!!, n_touch!!! and to those unnamed

I've enjoyed reading everyone's takes this year. This is a really fun thread, made more fun by the fact that we get to follow our favorite team going through what might be its pinnacle moment as a franchise.

107 wins. JV, Cole, Greinke. Seven hitters flirting with .900+ OPS. Regular seasons don't get much better than that. Time to cash it in with a ring!

No love for my off days gifs...
You need to do a new gif with his post as the background.

Oh, I absolutely thought about it, but it's the playoffs and I don't want to mess up what's worked all season. I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

Do you have a site you are using to make those or are you chroma keying in Vegas, Premier, etc?
wangus12
AG
CrocsAg3 said:

Reddit mlb streams
Been my life blood all season
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Game starts in 15 minutes. Prepare yourselves.

[img][/img]
spadilly
S
I've just been pulling various pictures of MMP from google, then throwing them into this site to create the gif:

https://www.photofunny.net/cat-animations/confused-travolta-meme-gif

There are some that don't work, but for the most part it's been working pretty well. I think I started the season by posting the same one over a few times, then decided to start changing it up each off day.
Unnecessary Deafness
AG
https://mlb66.ir/

Somebody posted this earlier as a way to watch on here. Never used it so not sure how good it is.
wangus12
AG
Posting up in my office

Mathguy64
AG
Bourbon poured in a Glencairn? check

Easy chair engaged? check

Rally Kate primed and ready? check.

Lets do this. TAKE IT BACK!!!!

EastCoastAgNc
AG
wangus12 said:

Posting up in my office

Hopefully that treadmill is the only thing raising heart rates in your office today.
n_touch
If the games close you wont even need the treadmill to run the test
Bregxit
AG
spadilly said:

I've just been pulling various pictures of MMP from google, then throwing them into this site to create the gif:

https://www.photofunny.net/cat-animations/confused-travolta-meme-gif

There are some that don't work, but for the most part it's been working pretty well. I think I started the season by posting the same one over a few times, then decided to start changing it up each off day.

Thanks! I figured there was a site but all I could find were meme generators.
wangus12
AG
Love the Avengers/Marvel theme for the lineups
Frok
AG

Setup is ready

Oh well, can't get it to post
EastCoastAgNc
AG
EastCoastAgNc
AG

FIFY
Beat40
The ALDS nervousness is kicking in for me! Need that first pitch to settle them down.
cap-n-jack
Charlie Conway said:

for good luck

She has the thighs of a peasant woman.
redline248
AG
Is the game on f-ing fox?
Bregxit
AG
redline248 said:

Is the game on f-ing fox?

FS1
Jackal99
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Jackal99 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Heads up.

If you have a Mastercard you can apparently buy tickets for the ALDS

go to https://www.priceless.com/
Thanks! Just grabbed some for Saturday. No idea where the seats are or when I'll find out, but the price is good.
Awesome. Let us know what you end up getting.

Hopefully they will do the same for the ALCS.

I would have bought some but I'm out of town this weekend.
Tickets just got sent to my Ballpark app account. 417, row 8. Not bad, considering that it cost me $72 total for two, and tickets in the same section are going for anywhere from $80 (row 17) to $125 (row 1) on StubHub.
Beat40
Here's my dream 1st inning:

JV 1-2-3

Offense loads the bases and Alvarez smashes a grand slam.
wangus12
AG
Man I'm nervous. Everyone picking the Stros to win the WS (as they should) just makes me more nervous.
Philip J Fry
AG
FS1 proclaims we are Goliath.

Not that disagree, but it sure is nice not always being David.
aTm2004
AG
A-Rod went with Yanks and Papi picked LA.
Beat40
wangus12 said:

Man I'm nervous. Everyone picking the Stros to win the WS (as they should) just makes me more nervous.
I'm really only nervous about the ALDS. If we were to not get past the ALDS as the top team in the AL, I think that would be a huge disappointment.

Getting to the ALCS against another 100 win team and losing would be much less heart-breaking.

That said, we're going to win this ALDS and keep rolling!
First Page Last Page
Page 1168 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.