***** Official 2017 TEX vs HOU Trash Talking Thread *****

391,344 Views | 3985 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tjack16
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggie1906 said:

It's not boy, it's Daddy.

So did you boys ever get your outfits back from the Average Joe's squad?
Farmer1906
AG
Son, you're going to have to speak up. It's hard to hear from way down there in last place.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I guess I'll leave you to it. History would indicate you have a finite amount of time where your trash talking isn't completely ludicrous.
Cappo
AG
Astros
titanmaster_race
MooreTrucker said:

titanmaster_race said:

pnsagdad said:

Still don't understand how Oder can spike someone, slide into altuve, and still want to fight Bautista after the same thing happens to him

Don't forget the hanjs. don't understand that either
Not Rougie, his little brother....Rougie.

Right, not Rougned Odor. It was the other Rougned Odor.
MooreTrucker
AG
titanmaster_race said:

MooreTrucker said:

titanmaster_race said:

pnsagdad said:

Still don't understand how Oder can spike someone, slide into altuve, and still want to fight Bautista after the same thing happens to him

Don't forget the hanjs. don't understand that either
Not Rougie, his little brother....Rougie.

Right, not Rougned Odor. It was the other Rougned Odor.
Yep. There's like 8 of them, all Rougned, brothers and cousins. Kinda like George Foreman's kids, George, George, George, and George.
astros4545
AG
MooreTrucker said:

aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Grown men requesting to be called daddy by other grown men are.....disturbing.

You're worried about that while players are your team are jacking each other off.
Yeah, focus on one weird isolated incident from a minor league team.....

Are you familiar with how trash talk works
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Are you? Trotting out that weak s*** as trash talk? Aside from having nothing to do with the actual team it's a good six months old. Time to find some new material.
CorpsAg11
AG
There is a lot of anger hidden behind that laugh/cry emoji....
mazag08
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Are you? Trotting out that weak s*** as trash talk? Aside from having nothing to do with the actual team it's a good six months old. Time to find some new material.

Sorry dude, but if the shoe were on the other foot you wouldn't let it go. The fact is, the pride and joy of the Rangers has a little brother that shares the same name as him and said little brother jack off another man. It will never be let go. You just have to face it, you're a fan of the team that has players that jack off other guys. Once you accept that, then you can b**** about trash talk.
LouisHerbertWong
AG
Born in Chicago... Lifelong Cubs fan. Damn, 2016 was great!

Rangers and Astros fans alike could use your own version of this:

Quincey P. Morris
AG
A full paragraph and still doesn't change the fact that what you got is a tired line about old news where the primary point of interest involves a guy who's never been close to actually being on the team. And the funniest joke about it was you guys posting something somebody else made. But I digress, wicked awesome smack bro.
MooreTrucker
AG
mazag08 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Sorry dude, but if the shoe were on the other foot you wouldn't let it go. The fact is, the pride and joy of the Rangers has a little brother that shares the same name as him and said little brother jack off another man. It will never be let go. You just have to face it, you're a fan of the team that has players that jack off other guys. Once you accept that, then you can b**** about trash talk.
Only very tenuous connection to the team, not suitable for even decent smack talk. Keep trying though.
Farmer1906
AG
wrong thread.
mazag08
AG
Lucky #007 said:

A full paragraph and still doesn't change the fact that what you got is a tired line about old news where the primary point of interest involves a guy who's never been close to actually being on the team. And the funniest joke about it was you guys posting something somebody else made. But I digress, wicked awesome smack bro.

Your players jack off dudes.
MooreTrucker
AG
mazag08 said:

Lucky #007 said:

No, they don't. None of those players are Rangers.
mazag08
AG
MooreTrucker said:

mazag08 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I have to admit, if a guy in my teams farm system who shares the name of the starting second baseman jacked off a dude, Id be playing goalie just as hard as y'all.
Farmer1906
AG
MooreTrucker said:

mazag08 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Are you saying rougned odor isn't a ranger?
MooreTrucker
AG
aggie1906 said:

MooreTrucker said:

mazag08 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Not the Rougned Odor in that story. His brother, who is in the Dominican.

Good lord, I give up. Y'all are just beyond help.
mazag08
AG
It's finally sinking..

Farmer1906
AG
MooreTrucker said:

aggie1906 said:

MooreTrucker said:

mazag08 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Not the Rougned Odor in that story. His brother, who is in the Dominican.

Good lord, I give up. Y'all are just beyond help.
Too easy
Quincey P. Morris
AG
mazag08 said:

It's finally sinking..

Yes, we have prospects who have disturbing proclivities and you have fans that love to talk about it ad nauseam. I'm just wondering which of you has booked a flight to the DR to sign up.
mazag08
AG
Lucky #007 said:

mazag08 said:

It's finally sinking..

Yes, we have prospects who have disturbing proclivities and you have fans that love to talk about it ad nauseam. I'm just wondering which of you has booked a flight to the DR to sign up.

Whose smack is weak now?

All you have to do is repeat over and over how much the Rangers own the Astros. There's literally nothing we can say to match.
irish pete ag06
AG
If Jose Altuve had a brother named Jose Altuve who'd jacked off another dude in the locker room, yal wouldn't even talk about anything else.

Also, if Jose Altuve's brother, Jose Altuve, did that. He'd be way better at it then Rougned's brother, Rougned.
CorpsAg11
AG
Rangers bullpen in mid season form
mAgnoliAg
AG
CorpsAg11 said:

Rangers bullpen in mid season form
mazag08
AG
On a serious note.. what the hell to both fanbases. Both stadiums doing their best Tampa Bay impression tonight.
Ag2012
AG
mazag08 said:

On a serious note.. what the hell to both fanbases. Both stadiums doing their best Tampa Bay impression tonight.
Easy there, lousy turnouts but Tampa couldn't draw crowds like that for a playoff game.
Farmer1906
AG
Daddy is up 2 games, 2 games in.

Daddy is on pace to finish 162 games ahead this year.
Ag2012
AG
aggie1906 said:

Daddy is up 2 games, 2 games in.

Daddy is on pace to finish 162 games ahead this year.
Other Astros fans, I'm so very glad this guy belongs to you and not us.
Farmer1906
AG
It's good to be king

Baby Billy
AG
That's cute. One day y'all might know what it feels like to be king in October instead of April.

Probably not though
pnsagdad
you realize the Rangers had just as many playoff wins in 2016 as the Astros right?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
And if this was a trash talk thread between Rangers and Blue Jays fans that might be relevant. As it is, we were on top of the division come October the last two years irrespective of what you boys did in April.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Quote:

If Jose Altuve had a brother named Jose Altuve who'd jacked off another dude in the locker room, yal wouldn't even talk about anything else.

Also, if Jose Altuve's brother, Jose Altuve, did that. He'd be way better at it then Rougned's brother, Rougned.

Ranger fans aren't obsessed with all things Houston and the Astros, so probably not.
Last Page
Page 2 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.