Looked like a dive anticipating contact
aginlakeway said:boogieman said:
That was not a clean tackle.
Did they show a replay? I couldn't tell live.
Enrico Pallazzo said:
Just rewound. What an unbelievably horse**** no call. Shady ass game
aginlakeway said:Enrico Pallazzo said:
Just rewound. What an unbelievably horse**** no call. Shady ass game
How could you tell? There was no good angle if the play. It was in the distance on the live shot.
I want to see a closer replay.
htxag09 said:
I mean if it was truly that corrupt why wouldn't they have called a hand ball in the box?
I know soccer has some shady history but TexAgs likes to act like every sport is corrupt as hell.
htxag09 said:
I mean if it was truly that corrupt why wouldn't they have called a hand ball in the box?
I know soccer has some shady history but TexAgs likes to act like every sport is corrupt as hell.
htxag09 said:
I mean if it was truly that corrupt why wouldn't they have called a hand ball in the box?
I know soccer has some shady history but TexAgs likes to act like every sport is corrupt as hell.
Enrico Pallazzo said:
That one was brewing for awhile
birdman said:
Argentina scores.
Still plenty of time for Cape Verde. Not sure if they have a super sub but it's time to throw him in there.
Argentina tackled a guy. I'd throw out that goal.