Messi

15,586 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AGC
gambochaman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AGC
AG
Bones08 said:

AGC said:

I feel like it's time to bump the thread. GOAT still doing great at juve.

Messi either has a lingering injury or he's on his way to super sub (minus the super). He's come in second half the past two games with goals needed and failed to deliver.
Timing on the bump is a little weird...

He won an award based on his play the last two games?
jeffk
AG
Should have gone to VVD.
OregonAggie
AG
AGC said:

I feel like it's time to bump the thread. GOAT still doing great at juve.

Messi either has a lingering injury or he's on his way to super sub (minus the super). He's come in second half the past two games with goals needed and failed to deliver.

He's on his way to being a not so super sub?

I get supporting your guy but this just makes you sound like an idiot.
Sumatriptan
Has the midget played in a game this year?..Didn't Barca just lose to Granda? LOL
AGC
AG
I'm a RM fan, not Ronaldo. Just fun to stir up the fan boys.

But yes, he's played two as a sub so far being Granada and Dortmund. Didn't register a shot on goal until the 88th v Granada after coming on at half. Valverde may not survive the season with these results. Scoreless at Bilbao, Granada, and Dortmund. That's half the games they've played.
OregonAggie
AG
Pot stirring...now I'm a fan of that!
aTmAg
AG
That post serous? He's had an injury since the start of season. Barca would have preferred he not play at all.
AGC
AG
I know my pot stirring is wearing thin but at least one of those votes may be fraudulent. A team captain denies voting, yet he's recorded as voting.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/premios-the-best/2019/09/25/5d8b956922601dda1e8b45ba.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.