For Sale: Cutting Boards (Made by Me)

26,469 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cupofjoe04
drummer0415
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My standard large is approximately 16"x24".

On Texas flag boards specifically, I can make one pretty much any size you want, but the dimensions need to maintain a 2:3 ratio in order for the the flag to look correct.

I actually have a custom order for two XL Texas Flag boards that will be 20"x30". They will be largest I have made to date, and I think will be pretty sweet.
jhermon
16" x 24" is good. What is your current lead time with juice grooves, engraving and epoxy?
ChoppinDs40
AG
drummer0415 said:

My standard large is approximately 16"x24".

On Texas flag boards specifically, I can make one pretty much any size you want, but the dimensions need to maintain a 2:3 ratio in order for the the flag to look correct.

I actually have a custom order for two XL Texas Flag boards that will be 20"x30". They will be largest I have made to date, and I think will be pretty sweet.

Do you has any large ones available with juice grooves?
drummer0415
AG
Probably about 8 weeks right now. I wouldn't even be able to start thinking about it until after Christmas, which is 4 weeks away, and then it would be my normal lead time of 3-4 weeks.

I'm sorry, I hate telling you that, but I'm trying to be as honest as possible.
drummer0415
AG
Not currently, just the two larges shown at the bottom of my first post.

I can cut a juice groove into one of the larges I have already on the shelf, but then I would still have to sand the juice groove and the entire top through all of the stages, and then re-oil it. This would definitely be faster than starting from scratch, but still a significant amount of time. So there's a CHANCE I may be able to knock it out in time for Christmas, but I don't want to promise anything.
ChoppinDs40
AG
drummer0415 said:

Not currently, just the two larges shown at the bottom of my first post.

I can cut a juice groove into one of the larges I have already on the shelf, but then I would still have to sand the juice groove and the entire top through all of the stages, and then re-oil it. This would definitely be faster than starting from scratch, but still a significant amount of time. So there's a CHANCE I may be able to knock it out in time for Christmas, but I don't want to promise anything.

Thought those were mediums? Not seeing any larges.

That would be awesome to get the groove cut in time. Probably need to ship it though
jhermon
Thanks for the response. Is the first page up to date with what you have currently available?
drummer0415
AG
Check again. I have 1 small, 2 larges, and 3 mediums listed available.
drummer0415
AG
Yes is it. The very bottom section of that first post.
jhermon
Put me down for the large maple and cherry with the beveled edges, please. I will send an email later this afternoon. Thanks!
ChoppinDs40
AG
Large Texas board. Thank you!

Can you PM me to discuss juice grooves and payment/shipping?
drummer0415
AG
Need a little clarification here... are you wanting to order a large Texas flag? The one Texas flag I have available is a medium.
jhermon
Just sent you an email with my request. Let me know that you receive it, please.
ChoppinDs40
AG
drummer0415 said:

Need a little clarification here... are you wanting to order a large Texas flag? The one Texas flag I have available is a medium.

What large do you have?
drummer0415
AG
jhermon said:

Just sent you an email with my request. Let me know that you receive it, please.

Received. Will respond shortly.
drummer0415
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

What large do you have?

jhermon just claimed one large, so this is the only one I have left.

ChoppinDs40
AG
Very nice how much?
drummer0415
AG
As is $120, if you want the juice groove cut in $140.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Juice groovin' delivered by Christmas?
PearlandAg09
AG
I'll take a large maple, cherry, walnut as-is - no groove if it doesn't work out with previous poster.
drummer0415
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Juice groovin' delivered by Christmas?

Sorry, like I said before, I cannot promise that. I have a bunch of orders in the queue that have been placed for a while now. If I can finish them up and then get to modify yours before Christmas I would love to do it for you, but right now I can't promise that I'll have enough time. Also, I would feel bad bumping you ahead of other orders if I did promise to have it done for you.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Medium Texas board as is works for me. Pm me and we can set up shipping And payment stuff
drummer0415
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Medium Texas board as is works for me. Pm me and we can set up shipping And payment stuff

Sounds good.

I don't have stars. Can you shoot me an email at ekuhrt at gmail dot com? Or feel free to call/text me (713) eight two five 58 nine six if that's easier for you.
drummer0415
AG
PearlandAg09 said:

I'll take a large maple, cherry, walnut as-is - no groove if it doesn't work out with previous poster.

Choppin Ds passed on it, so sounds like it's yours. Please contact me at one of the ways I just posted above so we can figure out logistics.
PearlandAg09
AG
email sent.. thanks!
Crumbs and Inches
Email sent yesterday.
Jimbo Fisher-"When your hungry you gonna pick up every crumb you get and you fight for every inch you got."
drummer0415
AG
Crumbs and Inches said:

Email sent yesterday.

Thanks for calling attention to this. Your email actually ended up in my spam folder and I wouldn't have seen it without your post. Received and replied.
drummer0415
AG
I have updated the first post and removed several boards that got claimed. Only one large and one small left.
drummer0415
AG
The small board has been claimed and taken off first post. One large maple and cherry is the last one I have left.
RM76
AG
Buy with confidence folks, these boards are absolutely fabulous!
jrrhouston98
AG
I second this. I have several, including a couple of steak plates. Unbelievable quality. And drummer is great to work with.
PearlandAg09
AG
Drummer dropped mine off today - impressed with the quality and workmanship. Definitely recommend.
retiredintx
AG
Drummer, can you share what company ' individual you use to engrave? I have a couple of things (wood) needing a personal touch ... nothing difficult, just name of a friends company.
Beautiful work btw!
drummer0415
AG
Bob@StateFarm said:

Drummer, can you share what company ' individual you use to engrave? I have a couple of things (wood) needing a personal touch ... nothing difficult, just name of a friends company.
Beautiful work btw!

Ryan at N Touch Marketing. He posts here as n_touch

sales@ntouchmarketing.com

And thank you for the compliment!
retiredintx
AG
Big thanks Drummer!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.