For Sale: Cutting Boards (Made by Me)

26,610 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cupofjoe04
Z3phyr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Beautiful stuff! I know you said you are katy area but I'm looking to start getting in to woodworking (probably when I graduate) but I was wondering where you to buy your wood? Or for anyone in the College Station area is there any place in town to buy something besides just pine at lowes or home depot?
drummer0415
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

I've got 2 of these and they are awesome. Great craftsmanship and a great product.

Thank you for the kind words and the positive feedback!
drummer0415
AG
RM76 said:

Great work. Love the new options!!! Sent you an email.

Received and replied.
drummer0415
AG
Z3phyr said:

Beautiful stuff! I know you said you are katy area but I'm looking to start getting in to woodworking (probably when I graduate) but I was wondering where you to buy your wood? Or for anyone in the College Station area is there any place in town to buy something besides just pine at lowes or home depot?

Houston Hardwoods or Clark's Lumber, both here in Houston.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
How much for a maroon and white board with groove and a name lasered ?
drummer0415
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Which size?
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I may have missed it, but do you have a website?
drummer0415
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

I may have missed it, but do you have a website?

No, sorry I don't. I don't really feel like putting together (or paying for) a website for something that I just do as a hobby.

The first post of this thread has pretty much all the pertinent info I could think to give, as well as examples of my work. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email me at:

ekuhrt at gmail dot com
AgOutsideAustin
AG
drummer0415 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Which size?

Medium
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Sorry the boss saw it and instead wants a price for the medium purple board and no groove like the one that has Avalynn on it. We will want a first and last name engraved on it but no epoxy fill.

Thanks
drummer0415
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

drummer0415 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Which size?

Medium

Base board = $80
Juice groove = $10
Laser engraving without epoxy fill = $25
Laser engraving with epoxy fill = $50

So total would be $115 or $140, depending on if you want the engraving epoxy filled or not.

Also, you're in luck because I happen to have a medium maroon and white board with juice groove thats completely made, but hasn't been oiled yet, so it's ready to go to my engraver right now. If you decide that's what you want, I can have it engraved, oiled, and shipped to you in about a week.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
What you have now is what I'm looking for as a gift.

Medium, maroon and white, grooved and lasered. Assuming this one is called for, what is your typical lead time?
drummer0415
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Sorry the boss saw it and instead wants a price for the medium purple board and no groove like the one that has Avalynn on it. We will want a first and last name engraved on it but no epoxy fill.

Thanks

Just saw this second reply.

An all purple board is going to be slightly higher than normal base price because that wood is considered an exotic and a little more expensive.

So base board = $95
Engraving, no epoxy = $25
Total = $120
drummer0415
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

What you have now is what I'm looking for as a gift.

Medium, maroon and white, grooved and lasered. Assuming this one is called for, what is your typical lead time?

Based on his second reply, it sounds like he wants something different, so the medium maroon and white with groove is still up for grabs. Like I told him, I could have it turned around in about a week if you want it.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Sounds good. I'll send you an email first thing in the morning. No rush on my part. Want it as a gift for my nanny for going above and beyond while watching our first AND cooking for us for a week after my wife delivered our second.
End Of Message
AG
Please provide contact information. We are putting in a 12 for island and I would like a quote for countertop.
drummer0415
AG
Ekuhrt at gmail dot com

Or feel free to call/text me

71 3 eight two five 58 nine six
ChoppinDs40
AG
what's the biggest you'll make? I'm looking for something big enough to cut a brisket and have the trimmings on the same board...

like 30" or 36" x 18"
Reginald Cousins
S
ChoppinDs40 said:

what's the biggest you'll make? I'm looking for something big enough to cut a brisket and have the trimmings on the same board...

like 30" or 36" x 18"

Pretty sure if you've got the money he'll make a got damn diving board if you need it.
drummer0415
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

like 30" or 36" x 18"

Pretty sure if you've got the money he'll make a got damn diving board if you need it.

This gentleman is correct.
drummer0415
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

like 30" or 36" x 18"

I can definitely do that. Shoot me an email so I can attach a name with your request, and we can discuss different options like color/design, additional options, etc.
aTm_bomb
AG
Drummer - just sent you an email inquiring on a couple of boards. Look forward to hearing from you!
drummer0415
AG
aTm_bomb said:

Drummer - just sent you an email inquiring on a couple of boards. Look forward to hearing from you!

Received. I will try to respond this evening.
Reginald Cousins
S
drummer0415 said:

Reginald Cousins said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

like 30" or 36" x 18"

This gentleman is correct.

My dude is NOT scared of money.

So let it be done.
drummer0415
AG
AgOutsideAustin - haven't heard any confirmation from you. Still interested in that purple board?

Pinche Abogado - Just wanted to check, but I don't think I've received any communication from you yet. If you have contacted me and I missed it, please let me know.

ChoppinDs - Don't think I've received any email from you yet either, but please let me know if I missed it. If not, shoot me an email when you get a chance and we can discuss that brisket board for you.

I think that covers all the open ended inquiries as of now. If I missed anybody, please let me know.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Got tied up this week.

I'll drop you a line this weekend - no rush.
drummer0415
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Got tied up this week.

I'll drop you a line this weekend - no rush.

10-4
aTm_bomb
AG
DP
aTm_bomb
AG
Bump for a good Ag and quality product.

I picked up a custom board from drummer last week for a house warming gift. I intend to order something similar in time for Xmas! This is an end grain variation on his "color gradient" design.

Maple, cherry, White Oak. Walnut and Purple Heart.

texag_89
Gonna be hard to make a sale without some way to describe them.

Perhaps you should post some pics?

That has to be a record for posted pics....wow.

drummer0415
AG
Thank you for the kind words and the unsolicited compliment. Was not expecting that.

(Switch mahogany for cherry, but the rest is correct )
drummer0415
AG
texag_89 said:

Gonna be hard to make a sale without some way to describe them.

Perhaps you should post some pics?

That has to be a record for posted pics....wow.

I'll take that as a compliment! Thank you sir.
ChoppinDs40
AG
How big is that medium Texas flag board?
drummer0415
AG
12"x18"
jhermon
What is the size of your large Texas boards?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.