Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Official Ags vs. Pigs Game Thread *****

267,447 Views | 3395 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 500,000ags
Sparkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cwag100 said:

Jimbo so freaking overrated. How did Spiller not touch the ball after his TD run. It's gonna be a looonnnngggg season!!

He has been banged up for a few weeks.
bradleyk
All you people *****in about Jimbo... who the hell do you want to hire? Damn... y'all so happy with Arkie that you want their coach? You want Sarkesian? Maybe y'all want Orgeron? Go ahead... name who you think can coach this team. We aren't championship caliber material for sure, but let's put blame where it belongs... the athletes are to blame as well. Heck, maybe y'all just want to get rid of the football program.
Reno Hightower
Championship? Yeah. Ain't happening
zephyr88
AG
Does the defense have enough heart to keep them from scoring?
superunknown
AG
hey I needed the laugh after this abortion of a game
chupacabra tacos
AG
What a joke of a team
Sec?
I thought jumbo was an offensive genius
lil_frog8
AG
At least we keep Elko for a few more years!!!
Fighting Texas Aggie class of '04
PippAg
AG
milner79 said:

Conway Twittys Hair said:

Mule_lx said:

TheCougarHunter said:

Sully Dog said:

&f=1&nofb=1

Good Lord who is this?

Somebody who will have extreme back pain when she gets older
I'd volunteer to be her masseuse.
you going through a transition?
Dr RC
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Mule said:

Been following the Ags for 50 years and that's one of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen on all levels.

Did you see a QB named Grainger?
He beat LSU in Baton Rouge
TAMUallen
AG
bradleyk said:

All you people *****in about Jimbo... who the hell do you want to hire? Damn... y'all so happy with Arkie that you want their coach? You want Sarkesian? Maybe y'all want Orgeron? Go ahead... name who you think can coach this team. We aren't championship caliber material for sure, but let's put blame where it belongs... the athletes are to blame as well. Heck, maybe y'all just want to get rid of the football program.

You know how I know you're not in an upper level position?
Dr Lane Trowlan
PatAg said:

Its pretty crazy that we dont have a top level QB on the roster

We do. He has a broken foot though.
aTmneal
AG
bradleyk said:

This is crazy talk. Everyone knows there's a Saban on every corner.
Cedar09
Oh auburn is losing to Georgia Southern with 2 minutes left
Sterling82
Scotty Appleton said:

Dark_Knight said:

I think the bs against Jimbo is disingenuous. We have a green QB who won't settle in, and a green OL. These are hard to over come with out time and experience. We can see why Calzada isn't a starter. A loss to arky hurts, but it's not the end of the world. We can still work the rest of this season.

That is on him. He has had 4 years to recruit. He whiffed on good OT's for a couple of years and he picked a 50% passing QB with a mediocre HS record while being in the #1 state for HS QB's.

I agree. Nobody has returning starters at every position. If you make the kind of money he makes you're to blame. But lately, the blame is more tangible. We've been fiddling around with our personnel through the spring, through the fall and into the season. How many running plays did we call after the long touchdown? Not many and nobody can explain that away. Calzada is a lost cause...his arm talent means squat if he won't throw the ball. Yet Fisher acts like he has to put it on his shoulders. Once again the hopes of a championship season is gone before the season gets started.
John Dutton
AG
Cedar09 said:

More holding

Refs didn't cost us this game… just stop
sportsfreak1975
They want to score again….
Dr RC
bradleyk said:

lol

derrrr Jimbo lost to Pittman we cant get no better
hyt
AG
might be time for fisher to...."tweak" things in his offense...
Cedar09
Didn't help
MaroonMachine
Gonna be a long year. This O is ****ing garbage. Jerry Jones, Danielson, and these fahg refs.
JustisWalkert
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
bradleyk said:

I agree, we can't win with Jimbo. Might as well shut the whole thing down.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Folks posting like talking out their ass. They got nothing. Just blame Jimbo. Just blame $9 mil. Just blame Calzada.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
We'll never know what this season could have been. We aren't playing with the team we started with. We don't have the depth to play through multiple injuries.
PatAg
AG
pathetic
Sports-Ag
AG
Were the Ags ever in the red zone?
Foxo
AG
oneeyedag said:

OL is pure garbage, just street scum
Another jerk.
CrottyKid
AG
I just hope we dont take a beating on the recruiting trail.
CG32
Embarrassing.
MaroonMachine
No, he's right
Sharpshooter
AG
tu about to pass us in the rankings
chupacabra tacos
AG
Losers
OKC~Ag
Problem with Jimbo is that his MNC credential...So when you questions his decisions, others derides the questioner.

Jimbo play calling is pedestrian at best, likely below average.

I think he is too calcified in his indecision making.

Hubris of MNC credential make it easy to recruit but I don't know how good jimbo is as a coach...
John Dutton
AG
Jerry Jones, finally gets his trophy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.