Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Official Ags vs. Pigs Game Thread *****

267,099 Views | 3395 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 500,000ags
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scotty Appleton said:

Dark_Knight said:

I think the bs against Jimbo is disingenuous. We have a green QB who won't settle in, and a green OL. These are hard to over come with out time and experience. We can see why Calzada isn't a starter. A loss to arky hurts, but it's not the end of the world. We can still work the rest of this season.

That is on him. He has had 4 years to recruit. He whiffed on good OT's for a couple of years and he picked a 50% passing QB with a mediocre HS record while being in the #1 state for HS QB's.

And he's been coaching Calzada for THREE YEARS. Three years under Jimbo's coaching and this is what your backup QB looks like. Disgusting.
rsf0626
Remember all the sunshine pumpers who said we were going to kill arkansas? Real quiet now
rsf0626
Come Out Roll
AG
Foxo said:

oneeyedag said:

OL is pure garbage, just street scum
Another jerk.

They played like crap…did you watch the game????
Dark_Knight
AG
Yall need to calm down and back off the ledge.
Because I'm Batman!

rsf0626
Sharpshooter said:

tu about to pass us in the rankings

Deservedly so. They have an actual offense who can score
rsf0626
Wildman15
AG
Liberty bowl here we come
Dr. Mephisto
AG
John Dutton said:

Jerry Jones, finally gets his trophy

Jerry Jones can ead.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Connor Weigman should be excited
Steeeg 91
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Lol bashing Jimbo is just stupid

His playcalling sucked as s.
TexasAggie81
hyt said:

might be time for fisher to...."tweak" things in his offense...

… by FINALLY acknowledging that maybe someone can call plays better than he can. His stubbornness in this area alone is holding this team back. "I know better" ain't gettin' it done, Jimbo. Fess up, sir, and do what's best for this team.
bradleyk
TAMUallen said:

bradleyk said:

All you people *****in about Jimbo... who the hell do you want to hire? Damn... y'all so happy with Arkie that you want their coach? You want Sarkesian? Maybe y'all want Orgeron? Go ahead... name who you think can coach this team. We aren't championship caliber material for sure, but let's put blame where it belongs... the athletes are to blame as well. Heck, maybe y'all just want to get rid of the football program.

You know how I know you're not in an upper level position?

Who said anything about an upper level position. Tired of this board complaining about a coach. We win, everyone praises the coach. We lose, y'all act like the world is ending. It's a damn loss. Ok. I am saying the whole team us responsible for the way this team is.
MaroonMachine
Why, the same team that beat us curb stomped them
Carlo4
AG
bradleyk said:

All you people *****in about Jimbo... who the hell do you want to hire? Damn... y'all so happy with Arkie that you want their coach? You want Sarkesian? Maybe y'all want Orgeron? Go ahead... name who you think can coach this team. We aren't championship caliber material for sure, but let's put blame where it belongs... the athletes are to blame as well. Heck, maybe y'all just want to get rid of the football program.

I figured $9.5 million a year would buy me adjusting the game plan instead of doing the same dumb garbage all game.

Bad coaching. Bad play calling. Bad plays.
Olsen
AG
Arkansas runs the state of Texas
chupacabra tacos
AG
He lost to a habitual loser in a game that he was out schemed out coaches and out smarted.
John Dutton
AG
Georgia gonna put them, back in their place… We are horrible though
TAMU74
AG
Embarrassing and pathetic effort.
Reminds me of the old RC days.
Lots of alleged talent, but can't take it to the field and win.
bradleyk
Dark_Knight said:

I think the bs against Jimbo is disingenuous. We have a green QB who won't settle in, and a green OL. These are hard to over come with out time and experience. We can see why Calzada isn't a starter. A loss to arky hurts, but it's not the end of the world. We can still work the rest of this season.

This! You said it way better than I did for sure.
TexasAggie81
chupacabra tacos said:

He lost to a habitual loser in a game that he was out schemed out coaches and out smarted.

He ain't Kendall Briles. The game is passing Jimbo by.
Dark_Knight
AG
His plays are fine. It's execution. Did you even watch? Calzada just isn't there. Passes that should have been caught weren't. The OL and D gave us enough time and chances. You have to execute. The lack of running didn't help, but you have to make passes too.
Because I'm Batman!

chupacabra tacos
AG
He lost to a man with a fupa and speaks 2 words per minute.
agent-maroon
AG
Auburn check to the refs just cleared
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Yall need to calm down and back off the ledge.

The team that I've seen play the last three games will lose 4 games this year. After coming into the season in the top 5. Inexcusable.
Mule
AG
bradleyk said:

Last year Jimbo had multiple close calls with inferior teams. Our superior talent wore teams down in the forth quarter. He does not call a good game consistently. He abandons things that are working on offense or sticks with things that aren't working. In short, he is stubborn and displays a lack of situational awareness at times.

Jimbo is a great recruiter, tireless worker, knows how to run an organization, great representative of our university, etc. I love having him as our head coach. He simply needs to turn the play calling over to a younger brain.
Texas Aggies
tk for tu juan
Welp, looks like Jerry will be drafting Hornsby. The smile says it all
John Dutton
AG
We straight @$$ my dude
MizooAg94
AG
Good thing we saved those time outs.
pflo1975
I hate to say this….QB competition needs to open back up. Granted….lackluster play calling and unpreparedness falls on the coaches.
PatAg
AG
Sure feels like a 4-5 loss season after watching these first set of games.
Barnacle
AG
What impact does a mediocre season have on recruiting?
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am disappointed, but I am not surprised that we lost to Arkansas 20-10. This loss snaps an 11-game winning streak and 9-game winning streak over Arkansas. Also, it means falling to 3-1 and 0-1 in SEC games.
milner79
Oh well ...

FJB
BadMoonRisin
AG
Lmao. "Play of the game" was the Cuban Cannon throwing a dart into the centers helmet for a tip drill int.
TRD-Ferguson
AG
I'm not convinced he knows how to run an organization. Yes, he can recruit but we have no depth and lack of player development is appalling.
Dr RC
bradleyk said:

TAMUallen said:

bradleyk said:

You know how I know you're not in an upper level position?

Who said anything about an upper level position. Tired of this board complaining about a coach. We win, everyone praises the coach. We lose, y'all act like the world is ending. It's a damn loss. Ok. I am saying the whole team us responsible for the way this team is.
Jimbo just got beat down by a second year coach who took over a team so bad they were getting their asses beat at home by teams like North Texas and San Jose State.

But sure. Lets all jerk off over the HC who won a NC nearly 10 years ago who got to float by in the weak ass ACC and then promptly started getting his ass kicked by Dabo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.