Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official TAMU Vs. Auburn*****

106,229 Views | 2260 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agent-maroon
AggieRob93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheDraw said:

Ok, i am getting up. They probably think i walked the tab at this point.

They'll know better when you stagger out of the crapper. Probably will think you picked up an injury on the toilet and may comp your bill!
Hi, Im Brett
AG
LET'S GO SYRACUSE!
Drake aTm
AG
Nah. I want Notre dame to win out. I think we match up well with them
ecoag80
AG
TheDraw said:

I sat down in the stall we score the tipped TD. So still here and now another TD.

You sir are a good Ag. Good Job !!!
Law Hall 69-72
AG
ecoag80 said:

TheDraw said:

I sat down in the stall we score the tipped TD. So still here and now another TD.

You sir are a good Ag. Good Job !!!
But glad you only posted one picture!
agdaddy04
AG
That dude didn't have a single positive post on the thread in a game the Ags dominated. Pathetic
Drake aTm
AG
agdaddy04 said:

That dude didn't have a single positive post on the thread in a game the Ags dominated. Pathetic

That's half the posters
mrad85
AG
Drake aTm said:

Nah. I want Notre dame to win out. I think we match up well with them

Don't care who, just get in for the opportunity
AggieRob93
AG
Thanks to you Ags who held the rope the entire game. Plenty here, my self included, were not feeling it going into the half and starting the 3rd quarter, and had little to no faith in the football team. Kudos to each of you who stood fast.
agdaddy04
AG
The Aggies were winning at half, why weren't you feeling it?
fla_agfan
agdaddy04 said:

Your definition of "dominated" is a bit off.
MaroonMachine
And is gloriously eating bbq'd crow.
agdaddy04
AG
I'm guessing you don't watch much football
ABATTBQ11
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Game was up for grabs until halfway through the fourth quarter. That's not dominating. Being up 28-0 at the half and winning by 40 is dominating.
AggieRob93
AG
agdaddy04 said:

The Aggies were winning at half, why weren't you feeling it?

Auburn had the momentum. Ags were their own worst enemies in first half, defense was getting gashed.
agdaddy04
AG
The fact that the Ags drove right down Auburns throat and scored right before half gave the momentum back to A&M. Now, the 3rd wasn't great - but Auburn didn't have momentum at the half.
agdaddy04
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

agdaddy04 said:

Game was up for grabs until halfway through the fourth quarter. That's not dominating. Being up 28-0 at the half and winning by 40 is dominating.

With the way the Ags were running the ball, it was only a matter of when.
ABATTBQ11
AG
agdaddy04 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

agdaddy04 said:

If it takes almost the the entire game for "when" to happen you didn't dominate the game.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Auburn had the momentum. Ags were their own worst enemies in first half, defense was getting gashed.
So, let's all quit in the 3rd quarter behind by 6. Go read the game thread. Pitiful to call yourselves Age whoever was in on that.
AggieMD95
AG
agdaddy04 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

agdaddy04 said:

You're right it was a close game most of the way. But we dominated the rushing statistics and total yards by the 3rd to 4th quarter. It hurt that we got no points after a long drive that had reached the auburn one TD line. Things even out but could've been 38-20 easily.

Mond almost threw a pick that got tipped to our TE for a TD so it evens out in the wash. We were the better team and this was a solid win.
MidTnAg
AG
I will never understand how our offense was so weak against a much inferior LSU defense. However, sometimes you sort of play down to the level of your opponent.

Nevertheless, we have had an incredible season. It has been awesome. To be ranked #5 in the nation and have even have some considerations of how we might even get into the playoffs is just beyond the imaginations I had before the season started.

We have done really well this year - the players, the coaches. All need to be well congratulated.

But the biggest congratulation of the season so far IMO goes to those few thousand Aggie students who were standing behind the Florida football team sounding as if they were 70,000 students.

They were the biggest contributor to the malfunction of the Florida offense and Gus Malzahn was extremely pissed about it.

Those 12th Man students are the reason we beat Florida and the reason we are #5 in the nation.

Congratulations to the Fighting Texas Aggies and to our incredible 12th Man.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

They were the biggest contributor to the malfunction of the Florida offense and Gus Malzahn was extremely pissed about it.
I bet Dan Mullen was even more pissed than Gus was!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.