Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The argument to not BOO Mond.

28,639 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BrandoC
Foxo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recruiting is going to go into hiding.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

TexAggie1999 said:

Cappy407 said:

Wrangler said:

Cappy407 said:

Even if you vehemently disagree with Mond, Kyle Field during a game isn't the place to air your grievances.

Uhh... the guy and others are airing their grievances at Kyle Field if they kneel or "protest" in some other way. Actions have consequences. Don't "protest," then act surprised or ****3d when you get booed.

But they haven't. Do you have inside knowledge of this happening? I haven't heard about any "protests" planned by the players during the game. As of now, Mond has kept his extracurriculars on his own time. And from all reports, he's been very focused at camp and on the task at hand and didn't opt out or quit the team. That's can't be said for everyone. By all accounts, Mond has given what he can to support his teammates and this team. Do the same.

So, I'll stand by my statement. Everyone should focus on the task at hand and that is coming together for the common goal of BTHO Vandy. Leave the off the field stuff off the field. You can pick up your torches on Sunday.

Hopefully the players and the team do the same thing and leave the social justice warrior antics off the field. If they do, great. If they don't, they should be booed.
Hopefully the racists and sensitive vaginaz stay out of the stadium.

"This [person, place, object, building, organization] is systematically racist and oppressed people of color!"

"I disagree, let me explain why."

"No, because you're a racist."

I'm tired of the counter-argument to people disagreeing with Mond's opinions is: "You're a racist." JHC.
outsiderlookingin
This reminds me of the time back in the early 1950's when Wichita brought the first black player to the stadium in Tulsa. Predictions were running high the black player would be booed or even worse, meet physical violence.

When he made his entrance he was greeted with a standing ovation and cheer from the fans. So much for threats.
QCAg93
AG
I refuse to watch the racist and close-minded Mond and so Ags so don't worry I won't boo. I will just quit giving my money to Aggie football.
black_ice
Would love to hear a wave boos at that punk racist!!!
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Guess what he wants to be a racist and say a whole group of Aggies is racist... we as Aggies have the right to Boo him. I wish the best for him but we have a right to be able to show our displeasure with him. It's not like people are booing him because he sucks as a player it's because how he acts as a person .
EllisCoAg
AG
He probably wants to get booed to prove his point
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
BTHOB-98
EllisCoAg said:

This is really the thing.
The Fall Guy
AG
People that cheer and support him are enabling him
TexAggie1999
EllisCoAg said:

But it doesn't prove his point. The ESPN announcers will act like it does, but many others will see it for what it is. It would be just like the Kansas City fans booing in the Texans game during the social justice demonstration. Many were supportive of this. The ESPN talking heads acted like it was because the fans were racists, but many understood it. The ESPN guys look like the clueless liberals that they are.

I would prefer if Mond isn't booed for his past actions. I think he is ignorant and do not support him, but I think the fans should try to leave politics out of the game IF the players and team let that happen.

But if the are social justice demonstrations or messages pushed by the team, the players, or Texas A&M, the fans should react. Boo, walk out, or whatever (as long as it isn't violent or damages property). People should not stay silent while BLM and their followers push their manufactured agenda to paint the US as racists.

Look no further than the Breonna Taylor events to see how ignorant they are. Her death was a tragedy, but suggesting the officers be tried for murder is beyond insane. They executed a legal warrant and were shot by Breonna's boy friend. OF COURSE they shot back. Speak out against no knock warrants if you want, but calling it racist and saying the police officers committed murder just proves how off-base and manufactured this BLM movement is.

People need to stop being silent and stand up against the BLM movement.

Let's hope everyone leaves politics out of rhe stadium, but don't expect or encourage fans to be silent if a Social Justice Warrior agenda is pushed during the game.
Potcake
AG
Quite the collection of porcelain dolls in here.
MaxPower
spherical said:

ironmanag said:

ZofranAggie said:

You're dumb if you boo your own QB. Dumb.

I have heard Aggies booing Pulig, Stewart, Farris, and Allen.

None of these guys called the Alumni racist.

I'm a former student ... he didn't call me racist.

"If you're not a racist then, to me, you're a racist" - Kellen Mond

And don't give me that crap about anti-racism. It's effectively vigilantism. We don't expect everyday citizens to spend every waking moment hunting down murders or rapists and we certainly don't say they're pro murder and rape simply because they don't do so. It's an idiotic ideology.

LatinAggie1997
AG
Why does everyone need to show Aggie class that Mond did not show?
I would not boo him on the field but I would absolutely boo his ass when off the field.
ArcheryAg
You want to f' recruiting then go ahead and start booing Mond. Just be happy Aggie football is here and each week isn't guaranteed so enjoy it and support the Ags.
TexAggie1999
Potcake said:

Quite the collection of porcelain dolls in here.

I think the porcelain dolls are those who want to be silent in fear of being called racist while BlM tries to divide the country and push their racist agenda.
ashleyschaeffer
Eh.
Ag22
AG
False. Students stand the entire game still.
MaxPower
ArcheryAg said:

You want to f' recruiting then go ahead and start booing Mond. Just be happy Aggie football is here and each week isn't guaranteed so enjoy it and support the Ags.
This is the worst argument for or against booing. The sips boo their team regularly and recruit top 10 every year. Other programs also boo regularly. See article below about Georgia fans booing their team last year. They subsequently turned in the #1 recruiting class in the nation.

https://www.si.com/college/georgia/news/uga-boo-birds-open-letter
TexAggie1999
ArcheryAg said:

Some things are alot more important than recruiting or sports. Preventing BLM and their disciples like Mond from hurting this country is one if them.
ashleyschaeffer
ArcheryAg said:

False.
The Fall Guy
AG
ArcheryAg said:

DON'T care. Morals precede the racist QB.
Potcake
AG
The lack of Agtag explains why you want to emulate the sips.
BrandoC
AG
There is going to be 21,000 people at the game. Should he be booed, probably. Will 10,000 people booing make a difference, hell no. Different with a full stadium.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.