Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Excited vs Not excited for change in head coach at this time

11,650 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 3010johndeere
Thomas Sowell, PhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We HAVE to beat LSU to have a wining record this year in the SEC. Ark in OT. Close wins at S Car and Ole Miss..
come on!!!
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I'll charge $1 mill less and do better
AustinCountyAg
peace said:

Not excited, would rather see a couple or five, assistants fired, plus the OC.

That strategy has already been put into practice and results indicate it is a FAIL
aTmneal
AG
Not excited. I've learned my lesson over the years.
Bunk Moreland
Excited. Thanks to sumlin for a good-not-great run. He didn't tank the program and left it in decent shape. But it's a new era for A&M football and we need to take advantage of our advantages.

I'll never be upset with the athletic department for being aggressive and demanding excellence.
dixichkn
AG
More resigned than excited. It's absolutely time but I wish Sumlin was a really bad guy and bad recruiter so I would feel better about letting him go. It's just his offensive philosophy......I would ideally say "get rid of Mazzone and be done with it" but we'd just bring in someone else just like him. Spav, Mazz, next guy.........IT. JUST. DOESNT. WORK.

Time for a fresh start. Just hope whoever comes in is smart enough to retain Price and Banks and I'd be ok with them hanging onto Chief and David Turner as well. The defense is actually making strides, very small ones but it's improving a little. The offense.........not at all
pv
Unless we locked down a proven coach already I'm not excited. Don't give me Frost or something.
cr

To the 99 posters who are not excited...
Canvasback
AG
Excited!
rocky the dog
AG
Excited. I think the playbook is going to look a hell of a lot better, which means more exciting football games.
swc93
AG
stoked
screw-tu
Fired up!
3010johndeere
Very excited. We now at least have a chance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.