Texas A&M Football
Sponsored By

Rojo vs Iknowyourojo

Ag4coal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Setting up for all time great TexAgs rivalry. Go check out the last couple pages of rojos latest thread and get ready to laugh
AgsinGA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
It is gone....
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
Way to draw attention to it.
Frank Grimes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AG
It is gone, but not before we established that our next coach will be Stanford's current mascot.
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
Gone. But I did screenshot a lot of it.
DSAg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Frank Grimes said:

It is gone, but not before we established that our next coach will be Stanford's current mascot.
arigato
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Synopsis please?
Drako Mallfoy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
Dang it was getting good to! I hate that SOB Rojo!
LRB38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
S
Thread was deleted. A guy claiming to know who Rojo is started accusing him of being a troll and started throwing out info about his "life". A bit weird and creepy to an extent.
AgsinGA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
Does it being gone mean Rojo is really with TexAgs..... Inquiring minds want to know. Yes, I am kidding.

Did we check over on the outdoor board, they can find anything.

Fun times.
Drako Mallfoy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
I think you're on to something!
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
Yeah I thought it was rojo talking to himself until the one long weird rant.
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Interesting. I started a Rojo thread in Premium which was deleted
pinche gringo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

Yeah I thought it was rojo talking to himself until the one long weird rant.


I was just getting to that when the thread was locked
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Gotta say...that rook seemed to out Rojo as a nobody troll. Or, it could just be rojo talking to himself.

So basically we don't know anything after a bunch of cryptic posts. Essentially, just like all rojo threads.

I think I'm done after this episode though. Sumlin has made me really not give a **** about even the zooshow anymore.
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
I had just finished page 4...


Well, that was ****ing weird
ExtremeRush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AG
The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.
Bodhi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
rojo
UrbanMeyerNewCoach
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
AgsinGA said:

Does it being gone mean Rojo is really with TexAgs..... Inquiring minds want to know. Yes, I am kidding.

Did we check over on the outdoor board, they can find anything.

Fun times.
For the umpteenth time: I am not with TexAgs. I met Billy only once -- we shook hands after a basketball game a few years ago. He didn't know who I was (either my real name, or that I was Rojo).

I do like TexAgs. Billy does a great job, so do the moderators. Even when they delete some of my posts.

But, given that weird event - let me state this:

In December I will throw a "AggieRojo" party at Mad Tacos in College Station (No, I am not with them - they just have great tacos) to celebrate the new coach.

The first 100 Aggies in the door will have lunch on me (up to $10). Baby needs new shoes or it will be more.
Ag4coal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
That thread getting locked Ian almost as disappointing as Sumlins performance. It was getting sooook good. Idk if it was rojo talking to himself, someone who actually knew him or some guy blasting a rando he thought he knew, but it was gold.

They finally brought some fun back to the zoo.
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
And he's back
Drako Mallfoy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
AggieRojo said:

AgsinGA said:

Does it being gone mean Rojo is really with TexAgs..... Inquiring minds want to know. Yes, I am kidding.

Did we check over on the outdoor board, they can find anything.

Fun times.
For the umpteenth time: I am not with TexAgs. I met Billy only once -- we shook hands after a basketball game a few years ago. He didn't know who I was (either my real name, or that I was Rojo).

I do like TexAgs. Billy does a great job, so do the moderators. Even when they delete some of my posts.

But, given that weird event - let me state this:

In December I will throw a "AggieRojo" party at Mad Tacos in College Station (No, I am not with them - they just have great tacos) to celebrate the new coach.

The first 100 Aggies in the door will have lunch on me (up to $10). Baby needs new shoes or it will be more.

pinche gringo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
I was going to go to sleep, but this makes me want to crack a beer and watch the slap-fight
ELGINAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
What's with the anti Rojo contingent? Lord knows this could be a very long and frustrating season. At least Rojo is entertaining. Lighten up
ExtremeRush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AG
AggieRojoBurned said:

Mark my word, Rojo, aka Red, first initial K, won't be throwing any parties. He will go gentle into the night after this. Completely and totally burned for the troll that he is.


What if he's right this time about our new HC? I kinda believe.
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
This guy IKnowYouRojo remimds me of that I Know What You Did Last Summer movie except no cute brunette with great cans.
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
ELGINAG said:

What's with the anti Rojo contingent? Lord knows this could be a very long and frustrating season. At least Rojo is entertaining. Lighten up


Agree.
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
So he is a pasty, fatbody ginger Mormon with freckles, should be easy enough to spot at the next home game.
badharambe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AG
Didn't he also say something about "urban legend" in his cryptic text/hints?

And that it's not stoops because that would be "stoopid"
Ag4coal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
AggieRojoBurned said:

Rojo is not with TexAgs. He's just an overweight fan with a few random Aggie acquaintances through work/family/church. That is all. He has no insider info. Made up, all of it, attention seeking *****. Every time Rojo shows up to leak more intel, I'll show up to drop more truth bombs about him. He's playing a game, to manipulate all of you, to manipulate the program, whatever trouble he thinks he can stir up.


I support you, brother, but the worst part about rojo is cryptic stuff instead of naming names. Tell
Is what comes after K and I guarantee you'll be an instant TexAgs legend and rojo will be buried
marble rye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Well I see FishingAg finally opted for a sock.
Ihatefallscounty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AG
Look Rojos funny, a troll, and not connected in anyway to anyone important in aggieland, he may throw around buzbees name just because that name is now famous.
It was kind of entertaining last time, but seeing people fall for it AGAIN is sad.

I will in all instances egg him on.
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
AggieAuditor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
The fact that staff lets this idiot do this every year is truly amazing.

[insert Wilson volleyball pic here]
ExtremeRush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AG
badharambe said:

Didn't he also say something about "urban legend" in his cryptic text/hints?

And that it's not stoops because that would be "stoopid"

I don't remember exactly but that sounds right.

Why is David Shaw's name not thrown out there with all the other 20 names that consistently get put out there?
Page 1 of 4
 
×
Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >