Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo vs Iknowyourojo

19,210 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by phatbeast
FishingAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think from reading rojo postings there's two (at least) different people that post under that handle.

The style changes sometimes. Jmo. Not picking a fight, just saying.

I'm not in favor of Maryland coach. I watched that game and it's pretty plain team. Tu was just that bad. Imo
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
FishingAggie said:

I think from reading rojo postings there's two (at least) different people that post under that handle.

I'm not in favor of Maryland coach. I watched that game and it's pretty plain team. Tu was just that bad. Imo

Given I posted as much years ago, you get a reward for observation.

88jrt06
AG
ELGINAG said:

What's with the anti Rojo contingent? Lord knows this could be a very long and frustrating season. At least Rojo is entertaining. Lighten up

Drop dead. Liars your bag? Sock? Employee?
Tread lightly here in defense of...you know.
FishingAggie
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

Given I posted as much years ago, you get a reward for observation.

I never read your posts until this year (within the last year). No offense, but I never noticed them.

So you do have more than one person who posts under this name? I'm just making sure I understand.

It makes sense as some of your wording seems like it's from one generation, while another posts will contradict that.

Older vs younger is what I'm politely getting at.

I'm just curios. I'm not going to derail your threads anymore. The football team has left me empty enough. Lord knows we need a distraction.

But I still think you're full of bull half, maybe two-thirds thirds of the time lol
88jrt06
AG
Really, Ags?
Lies 2.0?

Time to google PT Barnum.
Food bribe noted.
History matters.
Unemployed
AG
88jrt06 said:

Really, Ags?
Lies 2.0?

Time to google PT Barnum.
Food bribe noted.
History matters.
Just play along. It's kinda fun.

Nobody really believes him.
88jrt06
AG
Watch this thread evolve.
88jrt06
AG
...and we'll revisit.
Leander - Ag
AG
Folks, you can either read a thread full of misery and BAS or you can read some Rojo. When I post a prediction -- it is based on the information I have on hand at that moment. Can it change? Yes. Have there been a couple of huge misses? Yes. Have there been more than a couple of huge hits? Yes.

When I do post -- I try to keep it entertaining and fun. I also try to keep it positive without being a 100% pot banger.

We should never blame the players for what happened Saturday night. They played their hearts out. The coaching, though, they are professionals being paid millions of dollars as HC, OC, and DC. They should be held accountable. Given that -- I have made it no secret for two years now that Sumlin is not that guy.

But, there is always hope that we will find that guy....

WILDMAN95
AG
FishingAg, you seem like the kinder, gentler version of FA that posted in the Rojo threads during the Spurrier and the shoe-dropping sagas last year. Are you a different poster, using the same account?
FriscoKid
AG
AggieRojo said:

VIR-Ag said:

RGLAG85 said:

ExtremeRush said:

The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.
Rojo's clues were
$2 million (buyout at years end)
Urban legend (Urban Myers/ Youngstown Ohio connection)
Been on the turf at Kyle (Florida coach 2012)
Liked the atmosphere at Kyle (see abv.)
There was another I don't remember but it fell in line with these.

Durkin

Y'all fill in the gaps or wait for the two step.

That was fast. Based on Rojo's clues DJ Durkin is the answer. Good recruiter, defensive guy. If this is the guy, how do we feel about him as a coach?

I can confirm that my friends in low places stated the $2 million was the buyout of the lead candidate coach.

I'm telling you. Rojo is Buzbee.
FishingAggie
WILDMAN95 said:

FishingAg, you seem like the kinder, gentler version of FA that posted in the Rojo threads during the Spurrier and the shoe-dropping sagas last year. Are you a different poster, using the same account?

Lol. No. I'm
A broken Aggie. I knew, just knew we had a good team this year. I love college ball. Only sport I watch. I'm just disappointed. No big deal I guess. I live in port a and am so thankful to have my home. Very blessed and it kinda put things in perspective.

Guess I changed a little. I'm still pissed over Sunday. I can live with getting beat , but I can't stand what happened last week. Makes me sick.

The thread that got deleted was really strange. I'm just backing off the guy.
Southeastern Conference
AG
Are we still waiting on a shoe to drop?
WILDMAN95
AG
FishingAggie said:

WILDMAN95 said:

Lol. No. I'm
A broken Aggie. I knew, just knew we had a good team this year. I love college ball. Only sport I watch. I'm just disappointed. No big deal I guess. I live in port a and am so thankful to have my home. Very blessed and it kinda put things in perspective.

Guess I changed a little. I'm still pissed over Sunday. I can live with getting beat , but I can't stand what happened last week. Makes me sick.

Yeah, I'm right there with you on being broken. I wanted Sumlin to succeed so badly, and had let myself get high-hopes that this may be the year. Unfortunately, the failure the other night will be talked about and re-played a bunch over the next year. Makes me sick too.

Glad to hear you have a home and the things that are most important.

I completely missed the deleted thread. Somebody mentioned it on the other board, and when I clicked the link it was gone.
AG
FishingAggie said:

WILDMAN95 said:

Lol. No. I'm

Makes all of us sick. If an Aggie isn't sick over that loss....

Now, if we are sick -- imagine the players. They want to win. They came here to win. They came here to play in the playoffs and to be coached into the NFL.

They were let down by the coaching. I mean the non-coaching. Think about that first half. That is the kind of players we have. Think about that second half. That is the kind of coaches we have.

Anodyne
AggieRojo said:

Folks, you can either read a thread full of misery and BAS or you can read some Rojo.

This should be the official slogan of the zoo
FriscoKid
AG
Rojo has real mental problems. The need for attention from strangers is unhealthy.
WILDMAN95
AG
AggieRojoIsBurned said:

AggieRojo said:

Quote:

Quote:

Your supposed Maroon sure tinges burnt orange. You just keep making up these arguments to excuse the unethical behavior of Strong clearly lying to recruits.
No I just prefer to not put on my tinfoil hat like you. And for the record I have been around Texags for 14 years now and am part of the Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 97 best damn class ever. Something tells me I had my Aggie ring while you were still on your mommas tit so don't challenge my Aggie loyalty.
If you only knew....

Look, Charlie is lying to recruits and he is being called out for it. Defend him all you want - the facts are the facts.

Oh, BTW - I have more patents than you have years since you graduated. I also have more publications. You shouldn't get in a pizzin contest when you are so young and inexperienced.

Oh, BTW, why don't you pay for your Texags? Just asking.
If only you knew...

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2593434

Some information about Rojo/Red/K in the context of this old post of his. Rojo graduated in 97! Although don't think that tells you anything about his age, cause he's 55. Ask him what year he started, what his GPA was, etc.

This business about patents. He doesn't "have" a single patent. Another lie. Here's the truth. His name is listed on a few patents. One name listed alongside a bunch of other co-workers as part of the paperwork filing. Let's paint a picture. Rojo starts working for a company, gets assigned to a team that applies for some patents, gets terminated shortly after the initial filings, and years later some of those patents get awarded. Rojo owns no IP, and even his supposed role as a co-inventor is quite dubious.

Rojo claims his daddy is/was a big shot attorney. It's just not true. His father was a butcher and is still alive. He's lying. But it is a lie mixed with a little truth. See, his biological father, aka the sperm donor, was someone else.

This is what Rojo does. If he's talking, he's lying. But his lies will be mixed with some kernels of truth because he's not creative enough to invent pure fiction.

The person you quoted as class of '97 has a handle of "Texas Aggie 97". Not "Aggie Rojo".

HTH
Aggie_2463
AG
Ah, this is just becoming a headache. Didn't texags find out MFBarnes IRL name and then he stopped his schtick?

Just say his name, out him and all of this will be over and Rojo will fade away.
FishingAggie
AggieRojoIsBurned said:

FishingAggie said:

It's known as dissociative identity disorder. Rojo is literally a mental case. Instead of seeking the professional help that he desperately needs to properly treat his many undiagnosed conditions, he rages out on forums like this as a kind of self therapy.

This is getting weird.

He said more than one person uses his screen name

One of the posters seems older than the other.

You're saying those people are all in his head?

He's offering to buy tacos. I assumed that meant he'd be there and wouldn't be afraid of his identity.

Idk. This is too much.

JMR
S
Y'all know what's weird? Aggierojo

Y'all know what's weirder than weird? Aggierojo has a stocker!

Lol

Thanks for the "entertainment" it has been a nice distraction from the on field bs we've endured.

It's all one Texags intern......Lol
ValleyRatAg
AG
FishingAggie said:

AggieRojoIsBurned said:

FishingAggie said:

It's known as dissociative identity disorder. Rojo is literally a mental case. Instead of seeking the professional help that he desperately needs to properly treat his many undiagnosed conditions, he rages out on forums like this as a kind of self therapy.

This is getting weird.

He's offering to buy tacos. I assumed that meant he'd be there and wouldn't be afraid of his identity.

Idk. This is too much.

Seems legit, I'm in.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
bonfarr
AG
Why dont ypu say how you know Rojo?

Please elaborate on what happened at Dell.
Unemployed
AG
AggieRojoIsBurned said:

Quote:

This is getting weird.

Idk. This is too much.

All in his head. It would require a long explanation and even then wouldn't make sense. You're dealing with someone that is a literal psychopath, the depths of which you cannot comprehend.

I already told the story on the thread that got deleted, but here's an example. One time, as a joke, Rojo called up his in-laws and told them that their daughter, his wife, had been killed in a car accident. He had them hysterical and in tears over the phone. A ruse he kept going for a while. In the end he tells them it's a joke, and he had to go get his wife and put her on the phone to convince them it really was a joke and that she was still alive.

Take a moment to consider how truly sadistic this is. Funny story, bruh. No, seriously, stop and consider what i just told you. Who does something like that?

And this is one of countless similar stories about the man. One of the nicer ones, even.

I do not believe for a second that Rojo would actually show up for a taco party. Use some common sense. If Rojo really did have access to privileged insider information, you think he would out himself and show up for a TexAgs party? But you also don't understand who you're dealing with. Nothing would surprise me. He could hire an actor. Or send some guy dressed like a clown to pass out "trolled you" gifts. Or even literally go postal. Who the hell knows what he'd do.
So it's only fair that you reveal who you are for the sake of transparency. As it is right now, you have as much credibility as AggieRojo which is little to none.
Aggie_2463
AG
They have a point... how do you know Rojo and why should be believe you?
Ag4coal
bonfarr said:

Why dont ypu say how you know Rojo?

Please elaborate on what happened at Dell.

Come one man. Give us his name and TexAgs has he people that can start to verify. If you can just do that, you're name will ascend beyond that of TexAgs legend
FishingAggie
The worm has turned boys.

We need to let this go and blow this off. If he's really a sick guy let it go. Texags has better things to do.
sarge0112
AG
What if Rojo and FA are the same IRL???
bonfarr
AG
sarge0112 said:

I am thinking Rojo and RojoisBurned are the same person, kind of a Jeckyl and Hyde thing going on.
FishingAggie
sarge0112 said:

Thanks for the compliment. If I could troll that well I'd be on the tu site whipping those guys into a frenzy.

There is something weird here. I believe it because his posts seem like two different people. Rojo says ( I think) it's because more than ine person uses his acct.

The other guy says it's the different voices in his head

Lol. Either way this is crazy.

Y'all can play along but I'm passing. I can assure you I am not rojo. Lol.
Unemployed
AG
FishingAggie said:

sarge0112 said:

Thanks for the compliment. If I could troll that well I'd be on the tu site whipping those guys into a frenzy.

There is something weird here. I believe it because his posts seem like two different people. Rojo says ( I think) it's because more than ine person uses his acct.

The other guy says it's the different voices in his head

Lol. Either way this is crazy.

Y'all can play along but I'm passing. I can assure you I am not rojo. Lol.

It's like the mafia has gotten to you or something.

Hope your family is safe bro.
Texmid
AG
I need to keep an eye on this thread.
PorkEatingCrusader
AggieRojo=mfbarnes

HTH

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.