Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo vs Iknowyourojo

19,289 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by phatbeast
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieAuditor said:

The fact that staff lets this idiot do this every year is truly amazing.

[insert Wilson volleyball pic here]

Why does this bother you so much?
Viper16
AG
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

WILDMAN95 said:

FishingAg, you seem like the kinder, gentler version of FA that posted in the Rojo threads during the Spurrier and the shoe-dropping sagas last year. Are you a different poster, using the same account?

Lol. No. I'm
A broken Aggie. I knew, just knew we had a good team this year. I love college ball. Only sport I watch. I'm just disappointed. No big deal I guess. I live in port a and am so thankful to have my home. Very blessed and it kinda put things in perspective.

Guess I changed a little. I'm still pissed over Sunday. I can live with getting beat , but I can't stand what happened last week. Makes me sick.

The thread that got deleted was really strange. I'm just backing off the guy.
Makes all of us sick. If an Aggie isn't sick over that loss....

Now, if we are sick -- imagine the players. They want to win. They came here to win. They came here to play in the playoffs and to be coached into the NFL.

They were let down by the coaching. I mean the non-coaching. Think about that first half. That is the kind of players we have. Think about that second half. That is the kind of coaches we have.

Can't disagree with that point!!!
padreislandagfan
Maybe ROJO. Is AKA manziels girlfriend? What the hell ever happened to that poster?
Sex Panther
AG
padreislandagfan said:

Maybe ROJO. Is AKA manziels girlfriend? What the hell ever happened to that poster?

They're the hardest working person in oil
padreislandagfan
This place is better than a who done it novel.
Spyderman
AG
ROJO
Ag4coal
This is my first thread to ever get bumped. Self five!!

Where is iknowyourojo? That guy was creepy/entertaining.
BMX Bandit
Sex Panther said:

padreislandagfan said:

They're the hardest working person in oil
and at Morgan Stanley with contacts at FBI
Tamu_mgm
AG
Rojo = List eater trolling us for revenge
itsyourboypookie
cr
ExtremeRush said:

The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.

Rojo also predicted Steve Spurrier was going to be our new coach, iirc. He's full of it.
Leeman
garc said:

ExtremeRush said:

The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.

Rojo also predicted Steve Spurrier was going to be our new coach, iirc. He's full of it.
It can still happen,
S.A. Aggie
AG
Leeman said:

garc said:

ExtremeRush said:

It can still happen,
Coach Steve Spurrier sure is talking about the Aggies, so we are at least on his mind and knows he would come to a school with pretty good players with which to work.
Spyderman
phatbeast
AG
garc said:

ExtremeRush said:

Have we confirmed yet that he's not coming? I remember something about a plane turning around. Maybe it's still on its way?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.