Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo vs Iknowyourojo

19,294 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by phatbeast
padreislandagfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IN
DOS

Ken Adams
AG
How do we know these rojo characters aren't all one in the same and he's s better director than Michael bay
SeattleAgJr
Isn't Rojo that "billionaire guy" who has sold more IP than god?!?!?!?!?!
WILDMAN95
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Well I see FishingAg finally opted for a sock.
Exactly what I was thinking.
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
AggieRojoBurned said:

Mark my word, Rojo, aka Red, first initial K, won't be throwing any parties. He will go gentle into the night after this. Completely and totally burned for the troll that he is.

padreislandagfan
pinche gringo
wesag
AG
AggieRojo said:

AgsinGA said:

Does it being gone mean Rojo is really with TexAgs..... Inquiring minds want to know. Yes, I am kidding.

Did we check over on the outdoor board, they can find anything.

Fun times.
For the umpteenth time: I am not with TexAgs. I met Billy only once -- we shook hands after a basketball game a few years ago. He didn't know who I was (either my real name, or that I was Rojo).

I do like TexAgs. Billy does a great job, so do the moderators. Even when they delete some of my posts.

But, given that weird event - let me state this:

In December I will throw a "AggieRojo" party at Mad Tacos in College Station (No, I am not with them - they just have great tacos) to celebrate the new coach.

The first 100 Aggies in the door will have lunch on me (up to $10). Baby needs new shoes or it will be more.

What the heck is Mad Tacos?
CHEN Ag 2019
AG
A great taco place on the corner of texas/university
Meximan
LRB38 said:

Thread was deleted. A guy claiming to know who Rojo is started accusing him of being a troll and started throwing out info about his "life". A bit weird and creepy to an extent.

Rojo got doxxed?!
wesag
AG
Meximan said:

LRB38 said:

Thread was deleted. A guy claiming to know who Rojo is started accusing him of being a troll and started throwing out info about his "life". A bit weird and creepy to an extent.

Rojo got doxxed?!

I'm going to be eating tacos. That is the take home.
black_hat_ag
Think I'll play along for a bit.
RGLAG85
AG
ExtremeRush said:

The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.
Rojo's clues were
$2 million (buyout at years end)
Urban legend (Urban Myers/ Youngstown Ohio connection)
Been on the turf at Kyle (Florida coach 2012)
Liked the atmosphere at Kyle (see abv.)
There was another I don't remember but it fell in line with these.

Durkin

Y'all fill in the gaps or wait for the two step.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Rojo is Spanish for red. There are a lot of barns that are painted red. Therefore, Rojo is Barnes.
padreislandagfan
ROJO is HAMM. ?????
FishingAggie
For the record.
I was on a ban. Appealed it and they reversed it. Correctly I must say. Very fair. I had done nothing

I'm watching All this like you are. No sock I backed off rojo. Done with that and besides one of us is gone after auburn.

We don't agree on stidham.

I'm not involved in this . I can't prove it but most of you know how I feel about rojo. If I knew who he was I'd have posted it. I thought it was that rusty guy. No?

I don't think he really cares about his identity. I think he cares more about providing info and lost his source. Jmo

I will say this. He's either crazy or he'd be a lot of fun to eat a taco with. He's kinda funny sometimes. That is in no way an endorsement lol
FriscoKid
AG
Maybe Rojo is Buzbee.
AggieAuditor
AG
Iknowyourojo - the thread below should give you some clues to x-ref against.

https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/2402629/replies/44923088
Unemployed
AG
AggieRojo's threads provide an entertaining respite from reading about the dreary diatribes on the football team.

Troll or not, who cares.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Rojo's clues were

Durkin
I find it ironic with as much b****ing that goes on around here about coaching contracts, that Maryland actually structured Durkin's in such as way as to be in compliance with such an incentive laden contract, yet their coach may be poached easily with such a small buy-out.

Quote:

DJ Durkin's five-year, $12.5 million contract to coach the Maryland football team is laced with incentives and a potentially costly buyout, according to a memorandum of understanding obtained by the Washington Post.

Durkin's contract includes a percentage-rate buyout. Should Maryland terminate Durkin without cause, it would pay him 65 percent of his remaining contract. Half of the buyout would be paid to Durkin through a lump sum within 60 days, while the other half would be paid out through installments in normal university payroll intervals.

The memorandum also details the price of Durkin's buyout should he choose to leave the school before his contract is up. Durkin would owe the school $2 million if he left during the first two years of the contract, $1 million if he left during his third or fourth season and $500,000 if he left after the fourth year.
LINK
VIR-Ag
AG
RGLAG85 said:

ExtremeRush said:

The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.
Rojo's clues were

Durkin

That was fast. Based on Rojo's clues DJ Durkin is the answer. Good recruiter, defensive guy. If this is the guy, how do we feel about him as a coach?
aggiehawg
AG
Well, he embarrassed the hell out of Mensa-Member Herman and the once mighty horns. And did so with a freshman back-up QB and without his best player on defense.

Nice add on the old resume.
RGLAG85
AG
VIR-Ag said:

RGLAG85 said:

ExtremeRush said:

Rojo's clues were

Durkin

That was fast. Based on Rojo's clues DJ Durkin is the answer. Good recruiter, defensive guy. If this is the guy, how do we feel about him as a coach?
I can't take credit for breaking the code but it wasn't a difficult one. Now we'll see if the treasure hunt changes because it couldn't be that easy.

And Ms. Hawg, yes, that really is a poaching provocative contract.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Indeed it is. Clemson had a higher buy-out on Morris as OC than Maryland does on their HC.

I think that a right of first refusal would accomplish just as much, if not more than a buy-out (actually a clawback because the onus is on the coach's anus to pay it, not the acquiring school's without an indemnification clause.)

Coach A receives a bona fide offer to go to another program at "X" salary, his current school has the option to match it.
Frank Grimes
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Indeed it is. Clemson had a higher buy-out on Morris as OC than Maryland does on their HC.

I think that a right of first refusal would accomplish just as much, if not more than a buy-out (actually a clawback because the onus is on the coach's anus to pay it, not the acquiring school's without an indemnification clause.)

Coach A receives a bona fide offer to go to another program at "X" salary, his current school has the option to match it.
"Onus on the anus." Nice word play.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Highly technical legal term.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Highly technical legal term.
Add that phrase to "hinky"...the other "highly technical legal term" I've learned this week and I'm about ready to take the bar exam.

That is, if the bartender is ready to administer it and the little waitress will serve as proctor with another round.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RGLAG85
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Ssshhhh! Don't mention Morris' s name. That triggers football savants on here and they need their safe place!
bonfarr
AG
AggieAuditor said:

Doesnt he say his family are all attorneys now? In that thread he says something else.
Love Gun
Which Mad Taco? They're opening a new one at Tower Point
tex 93
AG
One thing is for sure. Troll or not, Aggie Rojo is far more entertaining than anything I saw in the second half of the UCLA game.
AG
bonfarr said:

AggieAuditor said:

Doesnt he say his family are all attorneys now? In that thread he says something else.

Nope. I said that my oldest brother and my Father are/were attorneys. They work/worked for the family law firm. Stating that such is the family firm is due the fact that the founding and principal partners were/are family members from the get go.

There are a lot of engineers in my family. Lots.
AG
VIR-Ag said:

RGLAG85 said:

ExtremeRush said:

Rojo's clues were

Durkin

I can confirm that my friends in low places stated the $2 million was the buyout of the lead candidate coach.
bonfarr
AG
AggieRojo said:

bonfarr said:

AggieAuditor said:

Nope. I said that my oldest brother and my Father are/were attorneys. They work/worked for the family law firm. Stating that such is the family firm is due the fact that the founding and principal partners were/are family members from the get go.

Bulls hit, you and Barnes are both FOS
AG
bonfarr said:

AggieRojo said:

bonfarr said:

AggieAuditor said:

Bulls hit, you and Barnes are both FOS

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.