Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

"The Halftime of Infamy"

50,127 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by wbt5845
Tango Mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Please. Enlighten me. I wasn't around and don't hold any personal hatred for the mob... But an inability to see why someone who personally lost relatives in WW2 or Vietnam would get angry is ridiculous.

You can tell Tango Mike is trolling cause he still mentions the dog like that was an issue.
making fun of the corps is not denigrating the military... and especially not denigrating the memory of anyone who died in a war.

and I mention the dog because I don't like the dog (or I didn't like the dog because it bit people. I don't know if the current one does).

Tango Mike, Fightin Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets Class of 2004
APHIS AG
And look at Rice now. A team that now gets its butt handed to them for a paycheck. How the unmighty have fallen.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
40 years is a long time ago, but I believe there were Ag's climbing the main flag pole flyian a Rice flag to try to pull it down!

Haha - and those two fish got junior privileges for the rest of the semester. They damn near ended up in jail if their upperclassmen hadn't run interference with the Houston PoPo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.