Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

White Gold Aggie Ring

107,722 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgPediRPh
jim 78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've always preferred Gold Gold
gocobra
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

gocobra said:

Got mine for a little under $400. 14k Yellow gold My my but prices have gone up.

Yes, it's called inflation. And you're old.

But the actual value of gold hasn't really changed. $20 gold piece in say 1900 could buy a very nice (but not the nicest) suit for a man.

$20 gold piece has just under an ounce of gold.

An ounce of gold is worth about $1,600. For $1,600 you can buy a very nice suit for a man today.

The value of gold is basically the same.

Takes one to know one.
aeon-ag
texaggie2009 said:

I met a guy today with a white gold Aggie ring. Awesome guy, but wasn't a fan of the silver look of the ring. I didn't even think they would allow such a thing due to the break in uniformity of the rings appearance. Thoughts?
You sure it wasn't stainless, they sell those.
Shellybean
AG
wsteed311 said:

You can also get them in silver, good for those who maybe can't afford the gold.

White gold is the same price as a yellow gold Aggie Ring
Shellybean
AG
On the Aggie Ring order page, you'll see white gold when you click "See All Options."
akm91
AG
texaggie2009 said:

Mind blowing. Is this common? The pricing and styles on the website only show yellow gold.

http://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/prices.aspx?rt=1
May want to click "See All Options" to see the White Gold option
TexasAggie81
Greg09Ag said:

I saw a girl with pink hair today, diversity at A&M who knew! Next thing ya know she'll have a ring with a different shade, Lord help us all!

I wonder if her pink hair will help or hurt her from becoming employed in a legitimate, self-supporting job and at a result affect her ability to become a long-term, productive member of society. I guess Supercuts, Starbucks and Freebirds can always use help.
samhoustonag
Different but related topic.

As you get to be an old Old Ag, you may send your ring in to get it re-sized. You may not get your ring back, but they may just send you a new one in the requested size. Can rather tick you off not to have your original ring back.
JustisWalkert
AG
I got mine resized a while back and it came back looking brand new. I was not ticked off at all!
AgPediRPh
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

Greg09Ag said:

I saw a girl with pink hair today, diversity at A&M who knew! Next thing ya know she'll have a ring with a different shade, Lord help us all!

I wonder if her pink hair will help or hurt her from becoming employed in a legitimate, self-supporting job and at a result affect her ability to become a long-term, productive member of society. I guess Supercuts, Starbucks and Freebirds can always use help.

OK Boomer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.