Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Ready to finally lose the weight? My IMF Success Story

84,305 Views | 399 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bumping this thread because there is a discussion on the Politics board on this article:

Exercise Can't Save Us: Our Sugar Intake Is The Real Culprit, Say Experts

Quote:

In a fascinating and scorching editorial in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, three authors argue that the myth that exercise is the key to weight loss and to health is erroneous and pervasive, and that it must end. The evidence that diet matters more than exercise is now overwhelming, they write, and has got to be heeded: We can exercise to the moon and back but still be fat for all the sugar and carbs we consume. And perhaps even more jarring is that we can be a normal weight and exercise, and still be unhealthy if we're eating poorly. So, they say, we need a basic reboot of our understanding of health, which has to involve the food industry's powerful PR "machinery," since that was part of the problem to begin with.

The major point the team makes which they say the public doesn't really understand is that exercise in and of itself doesn't really lead to weight loss. It may lead to a number of excellent health effects, but weight loss if you're not also restricting calories isn't one of them. "Regular physical activity reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, dementia and some cancers by at least 30%," they write. "However, physical activity does not promote weight loss."
big papi
AG
What carbs are still good to send what % of caloric intake should it be? that's always been my question
For an active male in my 20's
Tailgate88
AG
Y.R. said:

What carbs are still good to send what % of caloric intake should it be? that's always been my question
For an active male in my 20's

I don't really know, and honestly my message is more tailored for older guys - 40's and up. The problem many of us face is our metabolism and activity level decreases as we get older, but we are still in the habit of eating the same amount of food as we did when we were in our 20's. That leads to expanding waistlines.

What I like about it is, unlike normal diets where you have to keep eating the special diet or you'll gain everything back, I enjoy whatever food I want five-six days a week, and then behave myself on one or two days, and have had ZERO problems maintaining.
aggie appraiser
I just started on the 1st of January after learning that my young nephew lost about 60 pounds with IMF. I can't run or lift much due to joint pain. I hear this eating method helps with joint inflammation, which would be great for me.

I've been fasting about 18.5 hours a day for the last 4 days and I'm down about 2 pounds. During the feast portion of the day, I eat probably as much, or more, as I was eating than I was prior to beginning this eating method. For now, I plan to maintain the 18.5 hour fast daily and see what happens.

My nephew said he lost about 10 pounds per month and stalled after 3 months (30 pounds), then he cut back on carbs and started exercising and lost another 30 in the next three months.

I have done Atkins several times and lost weight but couldn't maintain it and it got to where I couldn't lose anything even when eating mostly meat.

So far, I really like this plan. I can eat until I am full and haven't had trouble going 18.5 hours without eating. If I can lose 30 pounds in 3 months, I know my health will be much improved. My pain levels, blood pressure, and general disposition are noticeably better when I drop below 230. The potential loss of 30 pounds would put me well below 230, and I haven't been there in probably 10-15 years.

I watched several interviews on YouTube about the subject and one point that some one made was very interesting. The three major religions all practice some form of fasting. Assuming one is a believer and learning of the health benefits of this eating method, is it any wonder that there is some synergy between fasting and good health.

I'll check back in for guidance, to share my experience, and to update my progress if any are interested. Thanks for sharing your story.

I'll update my progress in this post.

01/01/19 - 248.0 - Fasted until 1:30 PM, can't recall what time the fast started
01/02/19 - 248.0 - 18.5 hour fast
01/03/19 - 247.1 - 18.5 hour fast
01/04/19 - 246.3 - 18.5 hour fast
01/05/19 - 247.3 - 20.0 hour fast
01/06/19 - 245.5 - 20.5 hour fast
01/07/19 - 244.2 - 20.0 hour fast
01/08/19 - 243.0 - 20.0 hour fast
01/09/19 - 242.4 - Began fasting on 530PM on 1/8, fasted all day
01/10/19 - 239.6 - still fasting from 1/8
01/11/19 - 237.9 - still fasting from 1/8
gigemJTH12
AG
keep it up! thats good you can go so long even when you just started.

do you drink black coffee?
aggie appraiser
gigemJTH12 said:

keep it up! thats good you can go so long even when you just started.

do you drink black coffee?

No, I mostly drink water with apple cider vinegar and occasionally unsweet tea. Never picked up a taste for coffee. I have been eating eggs with no toast or carbs for breakfast for several years, so maybe that helped skipping breakfast initially. After that, I just pushed lunch back an hour a few times and other than a few hunger pains that didn't last long, I was fine. I've had problems with missing meals before, but I think it was when I had lots of sugar in the preceeding meal. I try to limit my sugar intake somewhat. So far, so good.
aggie appraiser
Someone shared this graph on an IMF group on FB and I found it very helpful. It shows where your body is getting the fuel it burns at various times of fasting.

gigemJTH12
AG
would love to know the source of that and read about it.
dhafling
AG
can you send me your PDF on the IMF? dmhafling at yahoo
aggie appraiser
gigemJTH12 said:

would love to know the source of that and read about it.

It was shared on a FB group and I searched the internet for it so I could share it here. There is a website in the background of the graph. ifasters.com
I haven't been there and don't know anything about it, but you might check there.
Tailgate88
AG
Congrats on giving IMF a go! Sounds like you are off to a great start. I have been easily maintaining my weight loss on maintenance mode (one low cal day a week, 8/16 other weekdays, weekends doing whatever within reason) for over a year now. I still have about 20 lbs i want to lose but I broke my hip last Spring Break so I've not really been able to get much exercise since. (It didn't heal up right.) However I'm going in for hip replacement and expect to be back to my normal routine and will be losing that last 20 lbs soon.

I remain convinced that IMF is one of the easiest and healthiest ways to lose weight, especially for those of us in our 30's, 40's...and older. :-) The best part is I don't think of IMF as a diet - it's just changing your habits to eating this way, and the result is better health and weight loss. I only wish I'd found it 20 years ago!

Anyway, keep up the good work! Looks like you're off to a great start. Stick with it for a couple more weeks and all of a sudden it will just seem completely natural.

Tailgate88
AG
dhafling said:

can you send me your PDF on the IMF? dmhafling at yahoo
Not sure if you're talking to me, but I sent you an email.
aggie appraiser
Tailgate88 said:

Howdy Ags,

I have been a longtime lurker and occasional poster on the H&F board, but I finally decided it was time to share my story.

Before I go any further, I want to just say I have so much respect for many of you on here who are super fit, running races and Tris, lifting tons of weight, eating a very disciplined diet and generally taking really good care of yourselves. When I was in school, I was in good shape (ooh rah morning PT), worked out, and ran consistently. But once I got my first desk job and joined the corporate rat race, the pounds crept up on me and I have been basically been 75-100lbs overweight since. I wish I had gotten into racing or kept up with my workout routines but for whatever reasons, I just didn't.

Some of you can and may disagree with what some of what I'm going to say, or think I am oversimplifying it, or think it doesn't go far enough, or that you should lift more, or run more, or whatever more. Thanks, I appreciate your opinion, and feel free to share. But this is more directed at the many guys and girls out there like me, want to be in better shape, or at least weigh less, but for whatever reason (no judgement) can't carve out the time between career, family, kids, whatever to put in as much time and discipline as you have / we wish we had. Props to you, but understand, not all of us have the time and resources some of you do to devote to your fitness at this point in our lives (as much as we wish we did.)

It's not that I haven't tried until now. Over the years...the past 25 years... I did all the fad diets from Atkins right on down the list. But the problem for me is, none of them were sustainable. As soon as I got sick of the diet and went off it, the pounds would come back. Not healthy, and even more, frustrating. But doing the same thing day after day just didn't work for me. And obviously not for most people considering my story is pretty common. A few years ago, I remember reading about Intermittent Fasting on this forum and thinking "sounds cool but not for me". Then a couple years ago - two years ago this coming May, I hit 275lbs and decided I really needed to get serious about it. My step daughter emailed me and said "Hey, Mom said you were trying to lose weight, I've been doing this and it really works!" And she attached a link to this video.

I watched the video, I bought the book (Search Fast 5/2 Diet Mosley on Amazon), and I'll be damned if for the first time in 20 years, I've lost the weight and kept it off. Yesterday I weighed 202 ... so the 100's are just around the corner for the first time in a quarter century. And that is losing 50 lbs between May and Thanksgiving last year, then taking a break and going on "maintenance" mode (one fast day a week) until the day after Super Bowl this year, started at 220 and down almost 20 again. It's the easiest thing I've ever done, and I feel great.I do a combination of 8/16 and 5/2 fasts. Mon/Thu is 600-700 calories only. Most other days I just skip breakfast. I used to be a huge "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" guy but not any more. I don't even think about food until lunchtime now, and in the mornings my head is clear and I have tons of energy - it's by far the most productive time of the day for me. I can't even imagine going back. Yes, I occasionally eat breakfast for a special occasion or when my wife makes Sunday brunch, but the point is - you don't have to be perfect. Just stick to it "most of the time."

You may think 600-700 calories sounds terrible, and I'll be honest - at first it is a little rough. Just focus on lots of veggies, drink lots of water (I drink a gallon a day) and you'll get through it. It gets easier pretty quick - in fact now I actually look forward to fast days (especially Monday after a weekend of eating whatever I want). But here is the key: "There is always tomorrow." You can do ANYTHING for a day, especially when you know that tomorrow is a regular day. It's just a matter of getting your body used to the fact that some days you will eat 2000 calories and some days 600 calories - occasionally 600 will be a normal day. And trust me, after a couple weeks, it will be no big deal.

If you have struggled to lose weight and have never gotten anything to work - I just want to encourage you to give IMF a try. It's easy, doesn't cost anything, there are no pills, no meetings, no monthly fees, you don't have to buy special foods....and you can start tomorrow. There are a ton of other medical and health benefits to IMF that you can see in that video or read about in his book or read about online or in other threads on here. I just want to let all of you "regular guys (and girls)" like me know - you don't have to be a super athlete or a body builder or in your 20's or whatever to practice IMF. No matter what your story - no matter how much you have to lose - It's easy, you'll feel great, and lose weight. (Check with your doctor first blah blah standard disclaimer...)

I know there are other threads on here about IMF and I could have put this post on any of them, but I just want those of you who are browsing over here because for the first time in a long time...or ever...you are sick and tired of being sick and tired and are ready to do something about your situation to know that this is an option that has worked for me. And for the record, I've shared it with my wife and a couple dozen friends and I haven't kept a spreadsheet or anything, but is seems like everyone who has tried it is losing weight and loving it.

It's not a diet - it's a lifestyle. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Gig 'em

I finally remembered to go back and watch the video. The number of health benefits from IMF is almost unbelievable. I should have an appointment this spring, so I'll be interested to compare my blood work.
aggie appraiser
Just ended a 94 hour fast with a sandwich. Bring on the nachos and stem cells. I lost 7.5 pounds during the fast and 12.5 since January 2nd. Whooooop.
Vernada
AG
Losing more than 1# a day doesn't sound very healthy.
aggie appraiser
Vernada said:

Losing more than 1# a day doesn't sound very healthy.

I've been big long enough and I have been less than healthy for a while. There are several doctors who are treating their diabetes and pre-diabetes patients with these methods. Now that I know how to get this weight off, it's coming off.

I'll take a week of slower loss, then I'm going to do another extended fast again. Also, the extended fast is supposed to unlock some healing properties and grow a bunch of stem cells for the body.

I appreciate your concern, and I mean that sincerely.
Vernada
AG
Does going that long w/o eating effect your job performance or anything? It seems like you might get a little spacey at some point.

I'm still pretty new to this, but what you are doing sounds more like straight up fasting instead of what I think of as IMF.
aggie appraiser
Vernada said:

Does going that long w/o eating effect your job performance or anything? It seems like you might get a little spacey at some point.

I'm still pretty new to this, but what you are doing sounds more like straight up fasting instead of what I think of as IMF.

There's a lot to this and the extended fasts are supposed to trigger an effect called autop h a gy. It supposedly has some regenerative properties and causes your body to release lots of stem cells which will repair damaged cells and tissue. This is supposed to start around 36 hours of fasting and it is supposed to max out at 72 hours.

Believe it or not, the extended fasts improve job performance. The fast causes your body to release hormones that bump your energy level. I've had more energy than normal, and I wake up prior to my alarm, clear headed, and ready to go. I don't stop for lunch or breakfast which leaves more time for work or family. Another positive benefit I've noticed is that my night vision is much sharper than it has been. The only real negative effect that I experience is that my hands are extremely dry and chapped. I don't know what would cause it, but it has never happened before in my adult life.

The spacey feeling is from your blood sugar being out of whack. Once you hit the fasting phase, your body starts burning fat. As long as you don't eat or drink something that triggers an insulin response, your body will continue burning fat as its fuel source. While burning fat, your body has a constant, consistent source of energy. There is no up and down spikes of energy and no midday crashes. This is the key to fasting. Get your body into a fat burning state, and let it run. A diet coke or a flavored water, or coffee with creamer could cause that switch to flip and you are back to the point where you have to wait 12 hours to get your body into a fat burning state.

Here is the kicker that wrecks everyone. If you are in a calorie restricted diet and never get your body into the fat burning window (by fasting for over 12 hours) it is going to be difficult to lose. Not only that, since insulin is telling your body not to burn fat, and you don't have enough calories to burn to run the machine, the body slows it down, so you don't run out of energy. This is dropping your metabolism so that instead of needing 2500 calories in a day, you only need 2,000. If you take in the 2500 you were accustomed to consuming, you gain the equivalent of 500 calories of weight. With the fasting method, your body is burning the proper number of calories through burning fat and actually increases your metabolism. Hopefully this explains what is going on with the fasting.

What I did the last 4 days is called extended fasting (EF) rather than IMF. It is supposed to have some healing properties, and it is used by many as a technique to break through a plateau and some incorporate it into their regular routine. I'm hoping for some health benefit from it as I've had joint pain for some time and some other health problems. One of those is high blood pressure. I didn't take my medication while I was fasting, but I checked it daily if not more often and during the fast, my bp dropped about half way of where it has been since August and normal. So, it improved significantly during the fast and remained steady or dropped a little during the fast. Once I broke the fast and ate, my bp dropped again. I forgot to take my meds with the meal but remembered at midnight and decided to take them. This morning my bp was normal. So, to get back to your second point, I'm doing IMF and mixing in some extended fasts, not so much for rapid weight loss, but I'm hoping to trip the auto p h a gy response and gain some improved health benefits. Sorry for being so long winded, but I thought you might get something out of it.
Pahdz
what are the prevailing thoughts on the following breaking the fast?

• black coffee
  • diet/sugar free cokes
  • vitamins (gummy dailies, chewable C, etc)
Vernada
AG
Thanks. That was helpful. Appreciate the detail.
aggie appraiser
Pahdz said:

what are the prevailing thoughts on the following breaking the fast?

• black coffee
  • diet/sugar free cokes
  • vitamins (gummy dailies, chewable C, etc)

- according to the ones I've seen, black coffee is ok
- diet sugar free cokes - one group says no, another guy on youtube says they are ok. I would avoid any artificial sweetener in anything personally. I think it probably triggers an insulin response regardless of calories. Insulin tells your body to burn fat or store fat. There are too many overweight people on diet cokes for me to think it is helping.
- I don't take my supplements until I have a meal. If the vitamins are flavored with a sweetener, I'd stay away during a fast. I'm not sure on something in a capsule. I would just wait until an eating period to take them to make sure you don't trip the insulin switch.
Kurt Gowdy
AG
My research says the vitamins on an empty stomach are almost pointless and that it could irritate your stomach as well. Ymmv.
TresPuertas
AG
Ok,
Since I've discovered this thread I've spent about the last 5 days looking into all of the IMF methods and decided today (Monday) is the day to start. As of writing this, I have spent almost 24 hours since my last meal, having dinner last night at 7 and haven't eaten since.

So far, not that big of a deal. it isn't the most pleasant, but not really difficult either.

I have questions for a couple of you guys, specifically aggie appraiser and Tailgater88 and hope y'all wouldn't mind sharing your opinions and experiences.

1. I understand that the plan doesn't necessarily call for a 24 hour fasting period, but reading another thread it seems that there are essentially two schools of thought. The first being a complete caloric fast and the second being the 5/2 method that you can eat 600 cals on the fast day. I wanted to try to make it 24 hours without anything to see how it was before I decided how I wanted to proceed. Are there extended benefits of a 0 calorie fast vs. a 600 calorie fast day?

2. Aside from the book are there any other specific materials you would suggest to read, including any caloric count sites that guide you to what to eat on the fasting days? I haven't yet purchased the book suggested in the OP, and plan on doing so, but was curious if there was anything that has helped you along?

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences, they've helped me get started and motivated.

aggie appraiser
Quote:

1. I understand that the plan doesn't necessarily call for a 24 hour fasting period, but reading another thread it seems that there are essentially two schools of thought. The first being a complete caloric fast and the second being the 5/2 method that you can eat 600 cals on the fast day. I wanted to try to make it 24 hours without anything to see how it was before I decided how I wanted to proceed. Are there extended benefits of a 0 calorie fast vs. a 600 calorie fast day?
For weight loss, I think your results would be similar using either method. For health reasons (assuming you are healthy enough to fast that long) the method without the meal is much better. The theory is you want to reach a stage called autop ha g y. I spaced the word because texags blocks those four letters. It is thought to be a phase where your body breaks down old damaged proteins and cells and grows new stem cells which will rebuild once you are feeding again. I saw this breakdown of what happens during a fast
18 hours - HGH starts to skyrocket (Growth Hormone)
24 hours - autop h a gy begins
36 hours - autoph agy 300% increase
48 hours - autoph agy increases 30% more
immune system reset and regeneration
increased reduction in inflammatory response
72 hours - Autoph agy maxes out

I think I have decided to do a 4/3 fast weekly. Eat four days, fast 3 days. Three fasts per week of 47 hours should put me in a good autoph agy range 3 times per week and hopefully provide some great health benefits. At least that is my hope. I'm confident the weight will come off, but I mostly want to try this to help with joint inflammation. Might not work, but I'm going to give the free HGH and stem cells a shot. It doesn't cost any money.

If you stop eating at 7 pm on 1/1, do a fast the entire day on 1/2, and resume eating at 6pm on 1/3, you fasted for 47 hours. It is supposed to give good health benefits. It's somewhat mysterious and the exact times are estimated I think. If you eat the 500 cal meal, I'm not sure if you will reach the autoph agy stage and you may not achieve those benefits. The day isn't the deal, it's the number of hours fasted. Again, I think your weight loss might not be all that much different. Figure out what your goals are, and pick a way and go for it. You can change it up if you aren't having the desired success.

Quote:

2. Aside from the book are there any other specific materials you would suggest to read, including any caloric count sites that guide you to what to eat on the fasting days? I haven't yet purchased the book suggested in the OP, and plan on doing so, but was curious if there was anything that has helped you along?

I don't worry about calories. Last night I had two pork chops, thick ones, with mashed potatoes with real butter, lots of butter, two rolls with real butter, and a salad with real ranch dressing. If I'm eating one meal a day, or one every other day, it is going to be a good one.

I read a book called Delay, Don't Deny by Gin Stevens that was recommended by a friend. She's not a doctor, but she breaks it down in simple terms and it is an easy read. I did it on audiobook and a few commutes will cover it. I'm about to start a book called The Obesity Code by Dr. Jason Fung. He's a kidney specialist in Toronto who kind of put all this stuff together. He has a ton of videos out on Youtube and he explains how it all works.

Hope this helps.
TresPuertas
AG
It helps quite a bit, and I appreciate your response.

Judging by your user name I'm in the same line of work as you and I understand the challenge of eating well when you are out ALL DAY on property inspections. I know there are ways around it and I intend on sticking to eating as good as possible on the normal days. I plan on trying to fast for 24 hour periods 2 days out of the week at first and then ending that fast with a 500-600 calorie meal. Like I said, I did it today and it wasn't really that much of a problem, but not sure I'm ready for a 48 hour fast....yet. I may try to incorporate that once a month down the road. The rest of the way I plan on trying to stick to a sub 2000 calorie day. I'll keep everyone updated.

Kurt Gowdy
AG
One thing I do on those all day trips is try to stick to beef jerky. It's filling and low calorie - just have to mindful of the sodium. Good luck.
aggie appraiser
TresPuertas said:

It helps quite a bit, and I appreciate your response.

Judging by your user name I'm in the same line of work as you and I understand the challenge of eating well when you are out ALL DAY on property inspections. I know there are ways around it and I intend on sticking to eating as good as possible on the normal days. I plan on trying to fast for 24 hour periods 2 days out of the week at first and then ending that fast with a 500-600 calorie meal. Like I said, I did it today and it wasn't really that much of a problem, but not sure I'm ready for a 48 hour fast....yet. I may try to incorporate that once a month down the road. The rest of the way I plan on trying to stick to a sub 2000 calorie day. I'll keep everyone updated.

You'll be surprised how easy the extended fast is. I just started this in 1/1 and after about a week, I pushed my fast to 23 hours to see if I could. I wasn't that hungry, and decided to go for morning. I had been reading about the benefits of EF and thought "what the heck, I'll give it a shot". I wasn't hungry in the morning, and just kept going. You get the normal 11 am hunger signal that its time to eat, but once you pass meal time, it just goes away until time for the next meal. It isn't constant and it doesn't get worse from day to day. If you have ever felt that hunger and worked through lunch, that's exactly what it is like. In any event, you can have lots of success without doing and extended fasts.

Tailgate88
AG
TresPuertas said:

Ok,
Since I've discovered this thread I've spent about the last 5 days looking into all of the IMF methods and decided today (Monday) is the day to start. As of writing this, I have spent almost 24 hours since my last meal, having dinner last night at 7 and haven't eaten since.

So far, not that big of a deal. it isn't the most pleasant, but not really difficult either.

I have questions for a couple of you guys, specifically aggie appraiser and Tailgater88 and hope y'all wouldn't mind sharing your opinions and experiences.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences, they've helped me get started and motivated.

The 5/2 plan, which I based my "Weekday Fast" plan on by combining 5/2 and 8/16 - does not call for anything greater than a 16 hour fast. I have not experimented with longer fasts, but I am intrigued and may try that this spring sometime. I'm currently recovering from hip replacement surgery so I am focusing on healing and definitely in a very light maintenance mode. Once I am all healed up I'm going to get back on the plan hardcore and lose my last 20 lbs. Which is probably 25 by now thanks to the holidays!

Vernada
AG
This week I'm experimenting with a longer fast period. I've cut out my 400 cal lunch. So now I'm just eating dinner every night. So far so good.
TresPuertas
AG
I did this for my first go round and it was actually pretty easy. It looked like this:

Sunday night: normal meal at 7. Officially started my fast after that with the intention of eating a 500-600 calorie meal at lunch the next day.

Monday morning: wake up not hungry and start drinking black coffee and then switch to water around lunch. Prior to doing this officially I have always messed around with 16 hour fasts a couple of days a week, and Getting to lunch without eating for 16 hours was always easy.

Considering that, I decided to see how far I could go and how it would feel. I'll say this, it definitely makes you feel different going without food. Not bad per se, but you notice something different is happening inside you. Anyway, made it to dinner at 7 and decided to only eat 500 calories (small chicken breast and broccoli) and make it another 16 hours until my actual eating period. So in total, over 40 hours, I consumed 500 calories.

Today was my first day out of the fast and I decided to get a platter from Halal Guys and it actually felt a little guilty to eat. The thing I noticed is that I was WAY more full after less food and this was after day 1!

So far I really like this. It's kind of brainless and I think I'm going to try to stay with the program I highlighted earlier. In fact, I can't wait until Thursday until I do it again.

And sorry to crowd your thread but this a pretty good way to keep myself accountable and motivated
aggie appraiser

I get the idea that this thread was created to help people and I'm sure everyone is glad to hear your personal experience and we all wish you continued success.
wbt5845
AG
Good stuff guys. I have been doing the 18/6 several days a week but want to try one of these longer ones just to see if I can do it.
Tailgate88
AG
Quote:

And sorry to crowd your thread but this a pretty good way to keep myself accountable and motivated
If you're talking to me, not a problem. I started this thread to spread the word about IMF. My method works for me and works for many who have tried it, but it's not the only way! I am very interested in hearing other experiences too - so keep on posting brother!

To my way of thinking, this could really be the Holy Grail of weight loss. It's easy, cheap, no special foods required, no pills or powders, just a reasonable amount of activeness - and it works. I'm not being overly dramatic when I say it could really reduce or reverse the obesity epidemic over time.

Spread the word, and I hope everyone will feel free to post and contribute. I've probably emailed a link to the book 50 times and lots of those have told me they are monitoring this thread.
Texas Ag Mom
Tailgate88- Please email the info to me as well. Hubby is interested in trying it.Email is texasmomjunk at yahoo.com. Thanks!
Tailgate88
AG
Email sent!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.