Houston
Sponsored by

IRS raid at alliantgroup

36,847 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by cj774
Texan_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

Do you think the hotties there will do a playboy spread like the Enron girls did?
Don't forget the Men of Enron, too.
maroon barchetta
bigjag19
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

Do you think the hotties there will do a playboy spread like the Enron girls did?

I'm in for this.
Stat Monitor Repairman
EconAg18
AG
Here is a great article that they had their legal team go after and get taken down:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190914101752/https://www.houstonpress.com/news/alliantgroup-despite-rankings-faces-claims-of-sexual-harassment-and-illegal-activity-9511953
drumboy
AG
No clue what this company does but if we're bringing up UCS and ****ty work environments, did anyone else work a Litton Loan Servicing near Greenway? They got bought by Goldman and I think shut down after but that was a miserable year of my life, and not just because I had to wear a tie (software dev wtf).
96AgGrad
AG
Great article indeed. There was even more going on around me than I realized.
CFTXAG10
AG
I worked there for a brief stint about 8 years ago when a friend I trust (fellow Ag) called me and gave me the rundown on why I needed to gtfo. Some of the things she had to say I had already witnessed in person, but I took it to heart and left immediately the following day. Looks like I need to call her and thank her again for that convo.

None of this surprises me....
The Kraken
AG
EconAg18 said:

Here is a great article that they had their legal team go after and get taken down:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190914101752/https://www.houstonpress.com/news/alliantgroup-despite-rankings-faces-claims-of-sexual-harassment-and-illegal-activity-9511953
Quote:

It's certainly a great place for upper-level males to work the kind of place where a senior director like Kevin Corley can come to work wearing a T-shirt that says "Ass: The Other Vagina,"
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Teddy Perkins
AG
Their CEO is one troll looking mother****er.

Sea Speed
AG
Looks like the fat kid from Deadpool
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

can come to work wearing a T-shirt that says "Ass: The Other Vagina,"
Teddy Perkins
AG
Quote:

It's certainly a great place for upper-level males to work the kind of place where a senior director like Kevin Corley can come to work wearing a T-shirt that says "Ass: The Other Vagina,"
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Quote:

His shirt is funny and true.
Sea Speed
AG
And he is wearing it next to something like 7 women.
Redstone
AG
I am posting here so that the company executives / employees will read my words.
HELLO

Second, and related, perhaps we could start a hotties thread (public re-post only, obviously) in honor of the resumption of business after the raid?
LPHA
AG
Alliantgroup onlyfans
swimmerbabe11
I'm concerned that I may be a target now
maroon barchetta
swimmerbabe11 said:

I'm concerned that I may be a target now

I'm guessing this place is more likely to headhunt you to offer you a job!
Captain Winky
I'm surprised you didn't know about the raid before it went down.
Al Bula
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Quote:

lots of 3s-5s in this pic. You'd think a guy wearing this shirt would mandate nothing lower than a 9 if you are expected to take a pic with him.
Redstone
AG
The alternative to my suggestion is to turn this thread into a hotties thread, although I don't have Faceborg anymore.
maroon barchetta
Redstone said:

The alternative to my suggestion is to turn this thread into a hotties thread, although I don't have Faceborg anymore.

Allsome
one MEEN Ag
AG
I was not expecting a collar for that shirt. Gotta keep it professional.
bigjag19
AG
It's over a polo.
one MEEN Ag
AG
bigjag19 said:

It's over a polo.

Point still stands. Gotta stay polo and slacks for business casual even when making a point about anal sex on your shirt.
EconAg18
AG
Not suspicious at all.. all executive staff went private or deleted their accounts

Al Bula
AG
Kim Allen is a disgusting genderist. She doesn't even identify with a she/her pronoun. I will be filing a claim.
FarmerJohn
AG
Nothing says "Open for Business" like a private Twitter account.
MAS444
AG
The amount of lawsuits they have filed against former employees and customers is impressive! And it looks like most of it is done through their in house legal team. Crazy.
maroon barchetta
EconAg18 said:

Wow. Just wow.
mnetop
AG
Very entertaining thread! Depending how this ends, we may see this story in a theater near you in the future.

TexAgs delivers again!
Diggity
AG
mnetop said:

Very entertaining thread! Depending how this ends, we may see this story in a theater near you in the future.

TexAgs delivers again!
agreed. I think we should start casting the different roles.

I'll just assume Jared Leto for Dhaval Jadav as he's the current go-to for cartoonish foreign businessmen
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Quote:

He looks like a feller who prefers more of the former than the latter.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looks like a white elephant situation based on the pop that cherry Christmas stocking.

One of those gals probably bought the shirt to send a message and the photo got taken for some insurance purposes.

Outstanding work by everyone in the photo. Im sad they going tits up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.