Houston
Sponsored by

Harris County Commissioner's Court

66,340 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by TJaggie14
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FarmerJohn said:

It's that a Jack Cagle gif?
jetch17
AG
JFC watching that small clip of her hissy fit is so dumb - what a child

Her voice irks the sh*t out of me
94chem
FarmerJohn said:

I think it's some tv show that I'll probably watch in about 5 years when it's over and on Netflix.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Ducks4brkfast
AG
94chem said:

FarmerJohn said:

I think it's some tv show that I'll probably watch in about 5 years when it's over and on Netflix.
Joking, right?
FarmerJohn
AG
I was joking.
94chem
Ducks4brkfast said:

94chem said:

FarmerJohn said:

Joking, right?

Nope. No clue what that is. I Googled it and it appeared to be an HBO show I haven't seen. I don't have HBO. I wish I did because the Cherbobyl series was on there and I never got to finish it when my plane landed. But I did read the book.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Thunder18
AG
Court voted behind closed doors to approve a 38% raise for the HCTRA Director who is now the highest paid employee in the county making a cool $485k.
Psycho Bunny
Thunder18 said:

Court voted behind closed doors to approve a 38% raise for the HCTRA Director who is now the highest paid employee in the county making a cool $485k.
While more jailers and deputies are leaving Harris County because of lack of pay. Good job Harris County.
TJaggie14
AG
Thunder18 said:

A couple months ago judge Dora and the rest of the clowns ran advertisements touting they were lowering the tolls for us right? Now they are giving a pay raise to the director....so a little "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.