Houston
Sponsored by

F3 - Free Men's workout - come join us!

49,827 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Rule Number 32
TKEAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm part of the Boise, ID F3 group. A great workout with a great purpose - best part is that it's free! Only problem is that they named me 'Longhorn'.
Daddy-O5
AG
TKEAg04 said:

I'm part of the Boise, ID F3 group. A great workout with a great purpose - best part is that it's free! Only problem is that they named me 'Longhorn'.
That might be enough to get me to tap out.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Running??? I'm out... right knee is shot
nosoupforyou
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Running??? I'm out... right knee is shot

Reading comprehension is sometimes hard I know.. I need to make this into a spreadsheet!!

There are running groups but these are mostly Bootcamp workouts.. very minimal running
SpreadsheetAg
OnlyForNow
AG
Lies... horrible lies.

However, I think the Q asked us this morning if anyone had trouble with that kinda stuff.

It was actually a great workout that kicked my ass.

But I'll be back Thursday to The Tank.
Chaca
AG
I made it out to The Corridor group this morning. Great workout and good group of guys. I'll be back.
nosoupforyou
AG
Chaca said:

I made it out to The Corridor group this morning. Great workout and good group of guys. I'll be back.
Great meeting you out there this morning!

With 28 total out there and 4 new guys it was tough for me to get to all of them and one new guy was a friend that I didn't know was coming - looking forward to seeing you out there again - I am leading the group on Tuesday so that will be fun.

The Corridor has been meeting for about 2 months - we'll have to split soon with the numbers we are getting - awesome!
nosoupforyou
AG
AggieLong said:

Anything in Spring Branch, or is the closest in the Energy Corridor?
The Corridor group that meets off of Eldridge is up to about 30 guys now so it won't be long and we'll need to start the next group out your way further in town off of I-10.

I'm personally leading the group at The Corridor on Tuesday - some on out and join us at 5:30!

nosoupforyou
AG
Skillet Shot said:

How active is the kingwood group? Looks like they meat up in town center.
have you had a chance to meet up with those guys? Report back if you can!
nosoupforyou
AG
J_Daddy05 said:

Good to hear. Website shows MWF workouts at 530. MW being "bootcamp" and Friday being "run"? Sound right to you?

I'll shoot you a PM if I'm going to make it on Wednesday, if not certainly going to try next week. Will try and touch base.
you guys able to meet up yet? Let us know your experience - lots of good feedback so far from those that did make to groups all over Houston! Love it
OnlyForNow
AG
I really didn't know what to expect going in.

But it's an intense workout. Think high intensity cardio with not real weights.

Not for everyone but for those of us who thrive better being pushed by guys that have the same goal it seems great so far.
Skillet Shot
nosoupforyou said:

Skillet Shot said:

How active is the kingwood group? Looks like they meat up in town center.
have you had a chance to meet up with those guys? Report back if you can!
No, I've been staying on the peloton in the mornings with this rain.
OnlyForNow
AG
weak
Daddy-O5
AG
nosoupforyou said:

J_Daddy05 said:

Good to hear. Website shows MWF workouts at 530. MW being "bootcamp" and Friday being "run"? Sound right to you?

I'll shoot you a PM if I'm going to make it on Wednesday, if not certainly going to try next week. Will try and touch base.
you guys able to meet up yet? Let us know your experience - lots of good feedback so far from those that did make to groups all over Houston! Love it
Not yet. Still plan on it soon, will report back.
nosoupforyou
AG
J_Daddy05 said:

nosoupforyou said:

J_Daddy05 said:

Not yet. Still plan on it soon, will report back.
you make it out?
nosoupforyou
AG
For those of you anywhere in Houston, from time to time, F3 launches a group and makes them official and no longer off-the-books..

That time is THIS SATURDAY - June 26 at 6:30. The Tank is the name of the new location.
All Groups in Katy and a handful of guys from all over Houston will drive out to Cross Creek Ranch in Fullshear for their event. 150 guys are expected and it will be amazing. Coffee and tacos (and beer too for some reason) will be plentiful after the workout.

If you are on the fence, come join us at Adams Jr. High and you'll be all in!
Any questions, let me know here or via PM
SnowboardAg
AG
Can you tell me more about the Gessner / Spring Valley group - I'm interested there for sure. Been going to the Hogg consistently - VQ on Thursday
nosoupforyou
AG
SnowboardAg said:

Can you tell me more about the Gessner / Spring Valley group - I'm interested there for sure. Been going to the Hogg consistently - VQ on Thursday

Heck yeah.. that's MY group! And Chaca on this thread

It's called The Corridor and we meet at Bridgepoint near I-10 and Eldridge.

We launch on July 17 and then we will expand down I-10 likely near Gessner as we have 25 most days so we will expand. Looking for more guys to help make that new group successful so you getting to lead would be ideal for too to come over our way later to help us out

Hope to meet you at The Tank launch! Saturday June 26. We are meeting at Corridor and clown car over there.
runontexas
AG
SnowboardAg
AG
I'm definitely interested in the SV / Gessner expansion as this is very near my hood. I'm happy to blast that out to a ton of neighbors as it approaches us.

Will see about Saturday - I'm a TTh guy for sure. Saturday is asking a lot of me
IDaggie06
AG
nosoupforyou said:

SnowboardAg said:

Heck yeah.. that's MY group! And Chaca on this thread

It's called The Corridor and we meet at Bridgepoint near I-10 and Eldridge.

We launch on July 17 and then we will expand down I-10 likely near Gessner as we have 25 most days so we will expand. Looking for more guys to help make that new group successful so you getting to lead would be ideal for too to come over our way later to help us out

Hope to meet you at The Tank launch! Saturday June 26. We are meeting at Corridor and clown car over there.

Can you please confirm the dates/times of the one at Bridgepoint? Going to try to make it out
CyanideJenkins
AG
nosoupforyou said:

For those of you anywhere in Houston, from time to time, F3 launches a group and makes them official and no longer off-the-books..

That time is THIS SATURDAY - June 26 at 6:30. The Tank is the name of the new location.
All Groups in Katy and a handful of guys from all over Houston will drive out to Cross Creek Ranch in Fullshear for their event. 150 guys are expected and it will be amazing. Coffee and tacos (and beer too for some reason) will be plentiful after the workout.

If you are on the fence, come join us at Adams Jr. High and you'll be all in!
Any questions, let me know here or via PM
This is the group I go to on the regular. I've been going for a little over a month now. Great group of guys! Come check it out on Saturday!

If you don't want to show up at the official launch, then come see us tomorrow or next Tuesday! We start at 5:15. Shoot me a PM if you've got questions.
Chaca
AG
Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30am and Saturday at 6:30am.
Let me know when you plan on coming.
I will be there Thursday morning.
Saturday all locations are closed for the official launch of The Tank location. We will meet at Bridgepoint around 5am and carpool over to The Tank location.
nosoupforyou
AG
See above from Chaca

We will both be at Bridgepoint tomorrow am at 5:30 so come on out if you can (arrive 10 mins early). Bring water and gloves if you have them.. I will have fresh loaners that you can keep that work just fine
IDaggie06
AG
nosoupforyou said:

See above from Chaca

We will both be at Bridgepoint tomorrow am at 5:30 so come on out if you can (arrive 10 mins early). Bring water and gloves if you have them.. I will have fresh loaners that you can keep that work just fine

I plan on coming tomorrow, as long as my body lets me get up that early. I'm FAR from a morning person so we shall see. I also haven't been doing hardly any exercise the past few months due to a car wreck so I'm sure I'll get embarrassed quickly.
nosoupforyou
AG
Quite the opposite Everyone will encourage you along the way! Modify as necessary

Try to arrive a few minutes early and I'll find you! Bring water and gloves, but I have extras
tandy miller
AG
Anything close to the heights?
FJB
nosoupforyou
AG
tandy miller said:

I think the one in Memorial Park - how far is that from you? It is the north side so closer to you

They call it The Hogg and details have been shared above - I can get more info so let me know
nosoupforyou
AG
IDaggie06 said:

nosoupforyou said:

See above from Chaca

I plan on coming tomorrow, as long as my body lets me get up that early. I'm FAR from a morning person so we shall see. I also haven't been doing hardly any exercise the past few months due to a car wreck so I'm sure I'll get embarrassed quickly.
good work today! So glad to see you out there with me and Chaca - hope you can join us for the Tank Launch on Saturday

anybody on the fence? Come to the Launch on Saturday - 6:30 start near Cross Creek Ranch - 150 guys all together as the other groups in Katy will close to come out for the parth
tandy miller
AG
nosoupforyou said:

tandy miller said:

I think the one in Memorial Park - how far is that from you? It is the north side so closer to you

They call it The Hogg and details have been shared above - I can get more info so let me know

I live at heights and washington. The golf course is only about 5 min from my place.

If you would, send me some info to tandymiller8 at gmail
FJB
Chaca
AG
IDaggie06 said:

nosoupforyou said:

See above from Chaca

Great meeting you this morning! See you out there again soon.
tandy miller
AG
Going to the tank launch tomorrow in Fulshear. Will be my first meat up. Anxiously excited, and fully expect to get my ass kicked
FJB
Wodanaz
AG
Poor location is really limiting the Cypress growth. I'd love to be involved but I'm not driving from Cypress proper to Jersey Village. Will keep checking back.
nosoupforyou
AG
Wodanaz said:

Poor location is really limiting the Cypress growth. I'd love to be involved but I'm not driving from Cypress proper to Jersey Village. Will keep checking back.
yeah - I have heard that before - the group in Jersey Village needs to grow a little bigger and then they will split and head up towards Cypress as there are several guys there that say the same thing.

If you can ever come down there once and meet them, then at least they would know 1 more person that is waiting so it could expand.

My group meets near Eldridge and I-10 and people drive from Chimney Rock -they want a group closer to them and now that we had 32 this week (32!) they will surely split our group soon and head down closer to Gessner area to make it easier for those guys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.