Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,460,043 Views | 13506 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by schmendeler
FTAC2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oris aquis is super high quality for the price in my opinion
FtBendTxAg
AG
Love my Aquis so much I'm thinking of getting a second. The new Whaleshark edition is really cool, and almost all of their special releases are really cool.

Oris has to be one the best bangs for the buck in the industry IMO.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Sexy...I assume that one's for sale? May be interested. Is it really 43.5mm? Do you have a big wrist?
FalconAg06
Oris is a great watch
FTAC2011
AG
NRD09 said:

Sexy...I assume that one's for sale? May be interested. Is it really 43.5mm? Do you have a big wrist?

This one is 39.5. It's the clean ocean limited edition
RVAg02
AG
I didn't see anything under 43 on their site. I like their GMTs but my tiny wrists wont handle that.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FTAC2011 said:

NRD09 said:

This one is 39.5. It's the clean ocean limited edition

Ooh, that's perfect!
RO519
AG
Wrong emoticon. Meant to have the thumbs up.
jna97
AG
FTAC2011 is a good guy with great service.
FTAC2011
AG
jna97 said:

Thanks man. Enjoy the sub. Post a wrist pic!
FalconAg06
FTAC2011 said:

jna97 said:

You got any hookups for the Hublot piece I posted earlier? Might not want to wait for 1 year
FTAC2011
AG
FalconAg06 said:

FTAC2011 said:

jna97 said:

You got any hookups for the Hublot piece I posted earlier? Might not want to wait for 1 year

I'm sure I can. Email me. Crob at aggienetwork dot com
T Durden
AG
jna97 said:

Ah, a new watch bud?
jna97
AG
T Durden said:

jna97 said:

Ah, a new watch bud?

Trade in
T Durden
AG
Well, let's see it.
MarathonAg12
jna97 said:

That's what she said.
Daytona22
AG
Very nice! Number 4 on the list now... hopefully soon.
schmendeler
AG
Looks just like the new El Primero.
RVAg02
AG
Another successful TexAgs hookup. Thanks FTAC2011!

FTAC2011
AG
RVAg02 said:

Another successful TexAgs hookup. Thanks FTAC2011!

Amazing piece! Nice to meet you
FtBendTxAg
AG
I have wanted to pull the trigger on a Tudor for a while now. Can't decide between the Original black bay heritage or the 58. My 43.5 Aquis is the biggest watch I have and it's the largest I'd ever consider, and fits well on an 8" wrist, so I worry the 58 will be slightly too small, but haven't tried one on yet. I feel like the heritage fits on the large side of 41mm. I've wanted a smaller watch for a while.

How much different are gray market v AD Tudor prices? Never priced seriously at an AD.
K Bo
AG
Any of you Speedy bros interested in this print (by artist Julie Kraulis)? I intended on framing it and hanging it in my office but that never happened. Purchased directly from the artist.

https://shop.juliekraulis.com/products/omega-speedmaster-ck2998?variant=9113893830700

Farmer1906
AG
The print is fantastic. I would love to have it, but it's not worth that kind of money to me.

Why didn't you frame it and hang it?
K Bo
AG
Pretty soon after I received it I moved and I just don't have a spot for it anymore.
RVAg02
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

I have wanted to pull the trigger on a Tudor for a while now. Can't decide between the Original black bay heritage or the 58. My 43.5 Aquis is the biggest watch I have and it's the largest I'd ever consider, and fits well on an 8" wrist, so I worry the 58 will be slightly too small, but haven't tried one on yet. I feel like the heritage fits on the large side of 41mm. I've wanted a smaller watch for a while.

How much different are gray market v AD Tudor prices? Never priced seriously at an AD.

I'll let FTAC2011 weigh in on other Tudor pricing, but my experience was that you shouldn't expect much discounting on a piece that is in demand. For example, FTAC2011 got me a piece that I couldn't get in an AD without waiting an indefinite amount of time.

On the 58, I have a 6.75-7.0 wrist so the 58 is perfect for me. If you have a big wrist it might be a bit small. In the middle and it will just look like a vintage watch, which I happen to like. I don't like how big everything has gotten. Also the 58 is MUCH thinner than the 41 Black Bay.
ChipFTAC01
AG
What a cool print. Currently sitting on the beach with my FIL who is wearing his early 70s vintage speedy.
BoDog
AG
I have a bb 58 that I love. I will admit though that it does where a little small and my wrist are about 7 inches. I put a navy nato strap on it (from watch geek). Looks sharp.
BoDog
AG
My favorite Tudor, however, is the BB Bronze. Great fall/winter watch. I changed out the low rent tudor strap for a dark chocolate strap from some random company in Berlin and looks 10x better.
FTAC2011
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

Like RV Ag stated. Depends on model and condition. If you have a particular model in mind, let me know and I can give you an idea if I can get it at a discount.

I will say most omega models I can get you about 20% off. This does not include limited models, discontinued models, or the new moonwatch. But the SMP300, aquaterra, deville, etc I can you a discount easily.
SW-14
AG
Since we're on the topic of Tudors, I will share my Black Bay Steel I got a little over a year ago.

Daytona22
AG
Can join ThirdCoast now with the Batman added to the collection! Happy Saturday.
Post removed:
by user
nealan
{batgirl}
BoDog
AG
Love the batgirl. I think often about trading in my batman for one. Love the jubilee.
nealan
I have the batgirl. Love the jubilee
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 386

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.