Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,458,393 Views | 13488 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by RyanC
FalconAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only watch I've worn since I got it

Edited for size
FHKChE07
AG
Are you also a pilot in Nova Scotia?
FalconAg06
FHKChE07 said:

Are you also a pilot in Nova Scotia?

Close, I have to travel to Minnesota a lot
lb sand
AG
I've had this watch about 5 years. When I bought it, it came with the stainless bracelet and the AD threw in the rubber strap as part of the deal. I still have the bracelet but it's very heavy on my wrist.

I wear this all the time including scuba diving, fishing, etc. not sure if it shows on the pic. But the rubber is starting to crackle on the edge.

Any thoughts on a replacement strap ?

it looks like this but the bezel is black all the way around.

schmendeler
AG
pics aren't showing for some reason.
BoDog
AG
Cant see pics. What the watch? Horus, Everest, Vanguard, and Watch Gecko are a few of the ones I have bought from.
lb sand
AG
What the hell!.
It pictures of a watch, no idea why they would be flagged.

Its Omega Seamaster, black face, orange numbers at 12, 6 & 9.
Its on the black rubber omega strap it came with but the rubber is starting to crack along the edges.
schmendeler
AG
try imgur?
lb sand
AG
Added a link.

Not sure how to make the pics show.
schmendeler
AG
the one in your imgur link is very sharp.
BoDog
AG
Just source it through Omega. They have a million to choose from.
Guitarsoup
AG
Texicurean said:

I've had this watch about 5 years. When I bought it, it came with the stainless bracelet and the AD threw in the rubber strap as part of the deal. I still have the bracelet but it's very heavy on my wrist.

I wear this all the time including scuba diving, fishing, etc. not sure if it shows on the pic. But the rubber is starting to crackle on the edge.

https://imgur.com/a/TQdXCrx

I have an older version of it and when the rubber cracked a lot on mine, I went with the NATO.

Diggity
AG
Even if you replace the rubber strap, no reason not to get a NATO as well. They're cheap, easy to put on, and add some variety to your daily watch.
schmendeler
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Texicurean said:

https://imgur.com/a/TQdXCrx

I have an older version of it and when the rubber cracked a lot on mine, I went with the NATO.

do they make a no-date version?
lb sand
AG
I am sure someone will be along to prove me wrong, but I think all the Planet Oceans have a date at either the 3 or 6.
I believe the "Diver" and "Aqua Terra" are available without a date window.
TulaneAg
I put the Spectre nato strap on my X33 as well. Planned it to be temporary while I sourced a correct OEM kevlar strap replacement and now X years later I've never bothered to switch it back.

I kinda like the new No Time To Die nato strap as a change so may update soon.
miggi
AG
For the Rolex search guys out there..I went to Markle Jewelers on I-10 in mid December, bought some earrings for the rib, and got to talking Rolexes. All the salespeople there have a list but my guy Eddie is pretty new so his aren't as long. I told him what I wanted but he texts me pictures of everything that comes in that I might want. Got the call for this yesterday. LOVE IT!!
MOCO9
AG
miggi said:

For the Rolex search guys out there..I went to Markle Jewelers on I-10 in mid December, bought some earrings for the rib, and got to talking Rolexes. All the salespeople there have a list but my guy Eddie is pretty new so his aren't as long. I told him what I wanted but he texts me pictures of everything that comes in that I might want. Got the call for this yesterday. LOVE IT!!

Awesome watch! Congrats
nealan
Really awesome watch! Love it. My next will be a newer sub or that Red Sea Dweller !

My "next watch" is gonna be a minute thanks to my buddy FTAC2011
FalconAg06
miggi said:

Dude, congratulations. Keep that connection. Awesome watch
BoDog
AG
I am going to try to get a part time job at an AD. Only way to get myself to the front of the line.
FTAC2011
AG
nealan said:

Really awesome watch! Love it. My next will be a newer sub or that Red Sea Dweller !

My "next watch" is gonna be a minute thanks to my buddy FTAC2011

Damnit boy <3
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Why aren't they selling them?
Guitarsoup
AG
What's the pricing like there compared to US MSRP?
Post removed:
by user
Guitarsoup
AG
third coast.. said:

There was nothing worth pricing today that I saw. Those two offshores were like 36k sing so about 27 grand. Not sure how much they are in the states.

I wanted to go in to the Patek shop but I just don't feel like I belong. They had some amazing stuff on display out front. Some of those watches are just magnificent.
Patek guy when you walk in right off the boat in short sleeves:

FalconAg06
third coast.. said:

Some APs and a limited Omega that I thought was very good looking. Only 200 made. There was a rose gold AP for sale too but I didn't try it on.

Awesome you got to see so many watches. Kind of illustrates my point about AP though. I have the 44mm version of the watch on the left thr 26040io. It looks nowhere near as nice as the BLNR or the Seadweller posted above with are 1/3-1/2 the price respectively.

Post removed:
by user
schmendeler
AG
Those AP's look like something a person that uses one of those brass diving helmets would wear.
FalconAg06
schmendeler said:

Those AP's look like something a person that uses one of those brass diving helmets would wear.

Oris did release a Carl Brashear special edition, but it was fairly hideous in my opinion
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 386

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.