Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,459,341 Views | 13501 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by YouBet
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
captkirk said:

Very Tolerant Nice Guy said:

Just pulled the trigger on this, the 50th anniversary Sea Dweller in 43mm. Should be in at Lewis in 2 weeks

These have really caught my eye. Thinking of trading my Deep Sea + some cash to pick one of these up

You need to jump on it. They are very limited distribution right now.
captkirk
AG
Just added this nice little diver - Glycine Combat Sub on sale $450

Farmer1906
AG
"nice"
Post removed:
by user
Farmer1906
AG
third coast.. said:

Name change?
Oh yeah. Aligning my name with another board. 'aggie' was way too damn generic.
Post removed:
by user
Farmer1906
AG
I don't see 100 Farmers on here.
Post removed:
by user
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
I'm still waiting for the rolex and picked up a new piece which is unbelievable. It is one of my less expensive watches but at this point is my favorite watch I've owned. It is extremely comfortable and a very classic and classy looking dress diver. The clasp is amazing.

Farmer1906
AG

I'm still waiting for the rolex and picked up a new piece which is unbelievable. It is one of my less expensive watches but at this point is my favorite watch I've owned. It is extremely comfortable and a very classic and classy looking dress diver. The clasp is amazing.

What is a dress diver?
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
Farmer1906 said:

What is a dress diver?
See this thread for the ultimate in Watch loving autistic nit picking

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/dress-divers-what-makes-dress-diver-what-do-you-own-expensive-affordable-both-2909602.html
Post removed:
by user
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
third coast.. said:

Bustup
the similarities are uncanny I agree.
Farmer1906
AG

Farmer1906 said:

What is a dress diver?

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/dress-divers-what-makes-dress-diver-what-do-you-own-expensive-affordable-both-2909602.html
Well, your "dress driver" looks like it is struggling to fit under your cuff.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

What is a dress diver?

it's not at all, it's fairly slim and only 42mm, it's just the angle.
Farmer1906
AG

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

What is a dress diver?

it's not at all, it's fairly slim and only 42mm, it's just the angle.
ONLY?!
Guitarsoup
AG
Farmer1906 said:

What is a dress diver?
A Proplof
BBRex
AG
Nice. I think I want to get a Ranger in the next few months.
JSKolache
AG
Farmer1906 said:

What is a dress diver?
Essentially all of them, since .2% of Sub owners have ever dared take them underwater
DVC2010
AG
I always seem to have trouble posting photos from my phone, so hopefully this works. My girlfriend said I needed to buy myself a 30th birthday present.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
DVC2010 said:

I always seem to have trouble posting photos from my phone, so hopefully this works. My girlfriend said I needed to buy myself a 30th birthday present.

We who are about to Rolex, salute you.

TP Ag '87
AG
...and Mr. K still has my watch,... "next week probably"
Farmer1906
AG
DVC2010 said:

You have good taste in women. Any GF of a 30 year old who is okay with you dropping big dime on a timepiece while their ring finger is naked is a keeper. Now your taste in wrist candy may need improvements.
DVC2010
AG
Farmer1906 said:

DVC2010 said:

You have good taste in women. Any GF of a 30 year old who is okay with you dropping big dime on a timepiece while their ring finger is naked is a keeper. Now your taste in wrist candy may need improvements.

I was pretty surprised. She talked me into it; I had no plans to buy another watch anytime soon.

Based on this thread, I think you and I actually have pretty similar tastes. The current Milgauss design caught my eye a long time ago, though.
Farmer1906
AG
DVC2010 said:

Farmer1906 said:

DVC2010 said:

I was pretty surprised. She talked me into it; I had no plans to buy another watch anytime soon.

Based on this thread, I think you and I actually have pretty similar tastes. The current Milgauss design caught my eye a long time ago, though.
I actually like the Milgauss. I was on my phone and the pic was tiny. I had no idea what it was.

I prefer the black or blue versions, but excellent choice.

DVC2010
AG
I've tried both on, and at some point I realized that I liked them because I was supposed to. Still glad they are out there.
Zobel
AG
That second hand is awful.
Farmer1906
AG
k2aggie07 said:

That second hand is awful.
That is what makes the watch interesting. Without that and the fact it is antimagnetic, it just looks like a boring explorer.
Zobel
AG
"Interesting"
Farmer1906
AG
k2aggie07 said:

"Interesting"
Do you want a boring watch that looks like everyone else's Tag?
Zobel
AG
You're suggesting the only alternative to boring is ugly?

Pics of my taste in watches are in this thread, fwiw.
Farmer1906
AG
k2aggie07 said:

You're suggesting the only alternative to boring is ugly?

Pics of my taste in watches are in this thread, fwiw.
Not at all. But having something unique can be important.
TXAG 05
AG
I think the milgauss watches look badass. Definitely on the wish list
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
I have a Glace Verte
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
let's resurrect this thread.

I whittled my collection down big time recently as it's stupid to have so many watches you don't wear; and I'm down to my Milgauss GV, DeepSea Cameron, Tudor Classic 18k, and Tag Connected.

I had a Omega POC blue+Sedna gold on leather on order from Jomashop due to an insane Halloween deal; but they recently came back and said the delivery time was stretching to 2 months; so I canceled the order.

I had initially wanted the POC blue + Sedna gold on the Bracelet; but they were asking a $2500 differential between the leather strap and the bracelet; so I went with the bracelet.

I explained the situation to Authentic Watches; and they agreed to sell me the version with the bracelet; for only a $1,000 differential; so I pulled the trigger and I've got this beaut coming in tomorrow.

First Page Last Page
Page 41 of 386

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.