Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,244,303 Views | 19967 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by double aught
dvldog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, and also the guy who was dating something like an 18 or 19 year old I believe (if not younger).
Stive
AG
dvldog said:

Yes, and also the guy who was dating something like an 18 or 19 year old I believe (if not younger).

How old is he?
dvldog
AG
Stive said:

dvldog said:

How old is he?
Much older? Looks like he got his bachelor degree in 2001...so at least mid-40s now?
GarlandAg2012
AG
It appears his fiancee is Alabama c/o 2017, and they have been dating (or at least known each other) 7 years.
tk for tu juan
walton91
If I remember, I think he said he once drove from Texas to Pittsburgh for a sure thing. This guy has some stories for sure
Hincemm
AG
Can we bring back the soul patch with JJT and Scot Harrison?
Legal Custodian
AG
I actually liked him would be a decent hour that knows the culture he's stepping into
Spaceship
AG
I remember liking Matt M when he would fill in. I think he and Donnie could have good potential.
AW 1880
AG
I think Matt M graduated from Rockwall in 2000.
752bro4
AG
I'm guessing it's Donny + Matt and 3rd tier promotion to producer from 12-3

Some combo of Monty, Sean, Blake 10-12

Cumulus saves some money ditching Norm, Dan, and Jake. Small raises to the rest, and you get some continuity of Ticket "culture". So to speak.
dvldog
AG
You wouldn't put Blake back from 12-3 and have the new producer on 10-12 (shorter, less prestigious shift)?
double aught
AG
dvldog said:

Stive said:

dvldog said:

How old is he?
Much older? Looks like he got his bachelor degree in 2001...so at least mid-40s now?
You miss all the shots you don't take.

-Wayne Gretzky
-Michael Scott.
752bro4
AG
Let me clarify - all 3 as co-hosts and new producer/tier 3 promotion
walton91
Major station announcement, tomorrow at 10am
ftworthag02
AG
If only it was Donnie and sirios
Hincemm
AG
walton91 said:

mark that under...

i expect it to be matt as has been suggested. but alas, i might very well be in the crowd that checks out starting around 930.
AW 1880
AG
The ticket is going to end up being Corby, and a bunch of spares. After the Musers retire, Corby and Sturm will be the only two tier 1s left. Sturm May stick around but the ship is sinking.
dvldog
AG
Here's a clip from 2010 with the HL discussing Matt's relationship. Much greatness at the end with Corby sticking his foot in his mouth and being dogpiled.

And here's the alien abduction story:

https://www.theunticket.com/matt-mcclearin-alien-abduction-saga/
Legal Custodian
AG
walton91 said:

Junior just said the major announcement is on Monday at 10, not today
MW03
AG
Apparently they are back at 11:30 today too
Ervin Burrell
AG
On the Ticket subreddit, apparently the guy who first posted the e-mail about D&J leaving is saying that 10 - 12 will be Mino and Sean (yikes) and 12 - 3 will be Donnie and Matt. Obviously take this with a grain of salt.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Mino and Sean? They are going to cause accidents all over the metroplex from drivers falling asleep
Goldie Wilson
Ervin Burrell said:

On the Ticket subreddit, apparently the guy who first posted the e-mail about D&J leaving is saying that 10 - 12 will be Mino and Sean (yikes) and 12 - 3 will be Donnie and Matt.
Woof. That Monty + DJ + Blake show has been strong to quite strong and was the only hope I had for a decent replacement. Mino and Sean is gonna be rough.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Gonna need to find some new producers if this is true - I'm guessing Blake would move to the Hardline, not sure who the candidates to produce midday shows would be.
dvldog
AG
Have they put themselves in a corner with Sean at this point where he won't accept going back to producer? Isn't he assistant PD as well?
showtime
AG
I wonder where Monty falls in all of this. And how angry he's going to be. And I wonder if him taking shots at hosts (i.e., making light of Bob crying last week) factors into that.
bthotugigem05
AG
I think his health has to play a part.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Doesn't Monty have a regular day job? Maybe he quit that?
AW 1880
AG
I won't listen to one minute of that.
walton91
Its possible Monty could not commit to it given the travel and his health. I was worried about the Sean factor. He's my kryptonite so I don't think he's Ticket host level but he has been there a long time. They may have thought they would lose him if he was passed over. If this is what goes down, I would have preferred Monty but in the grand scheme its the #4 show
The Pilot
AG
Never thought I'd be missing norm in the 10-noon slot but Mino and Bass is terrible. Give me Norm fantasy calls on repeat instead
PatAg
AG
powerbelly said:

walton91 said:

Hincemm said:

https://www.patreon.com/TheDumbZone/

Pretty good for week 1

I wouldn't be so sure. Most subs that will come will come early. I expected more.
gotta evalaute after a few weeks have gone by, their listener base will probably take a while to figure out how to find patreon
PatAg
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

On the Ticket subreddit, apparently the guy who first posted the e-mail about D&J leaving is saying that 10 - 12 will be Mino and Sean (yikes) and 12 - 3 will be Donnie and Matt. Obviously take this with a grain of salt.
Ticket is going to have to come up with a plan, because that is awful
Ervin Burrell
AG
PatAg said:

Ervin Burrell said:

Ticket is going to have to come up with a plan, because that is awful
Agree, and I'd just like to reiterate to take what I posted with a grain of salt. Looks like the post was deleted (not sure why).
First Page Last Page
Page 496 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.