Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,044,947 Views | 18983 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by powerbelly
Goldie Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ac04 said:

i also no longer listen past 10.

really wish the dumb zone would capitalize on this by releasing their shows way earlier. not sure if they just prefer a late start or if editing takes a long time, but getting the episodes at lunch would be so much better than 3:00-4:00 for me personally.
Ive started listening a day behind for pretty much this exact reason. Dan and Jake open eff around starting at noon just feels right, and I'm generally not doing a ton of podcast consumption outside of normal business hours
AG
I was in the nothing after 10 group, but now Im in the enjoy it while it lasts group and will turn on from 4-6 bouncing between rhyner and HL
InternetFan02
AG
After 10am+60min I'm now AirPod in right ear guy bouncing around to different podcasts all day and usually catch most of the dumb zone 'Oh yeah wait a minute uncle HOTmail'
t - cam
AG
Danny Vermin said:

I can say this. I no longer listen to the station past 10 am and on a private Facebook page that has lots of members who do the same.

As for junior Solis, he only cares about his double life as a bi sexual pervert. I will not be surprised when his daughter becomes a " boy" ar some point.

Yikes
double aught
AG
I knew that was coming. Such a bizarre fixation those two posters have.
Macarthur
Thou doth protest too much
ScoopsCalla
ac04 said:

i also no longer listen past 10.

really wish the dumb zone would capitalize on this by releasing their shows way earlier. not sure if they just prefer a late start or if editing takes a long time, but getting the episodes at lunch would be so much better than 3:00-4:00 for me personally.

They record live to tape starting at noon like the old days. Takes 30 minutes or so to edit/upload. Pretty sure their long term plan would be to just start going live at noon rather than to tape
ac04
thank you...scoops
gabehcoud
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ftc-bans-all-new-non-compete-clauses-and-strikes-down-most-existing-agreements/ar-AA1nxnxx
zag213004
AG
So when can we expect the canning of a FREAK show for Dan and jake
dave94
AG
zag213004 said:

So when can we expect the canning of a FREAK show for Dan and jake

Dan and Jake are well beyond the non-compete window, and they're not going back to terrestrial radio.
Hincemm
AG
The question is more like "when we can expect a show that thinks they're undervalued to jump ship to another station or go to a podcast?"

Nothing to back this up but i could see the fan poaching someone from another station.
Rudyjax
AG
Riddle me this… how do people make money on free podcasts when Dan and Jake have to charge to get people to listen?

powerbelly
AG
Rudyjax said:

Riddle me this… how do people make money on free podcasts when Dan and Jake have to charge to get people to listen?

Ad revenue
First Page Refresh
Page 543 of 543

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.