Cooper's barbecue

64,812 Views | 253 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by halibut sinclair
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiegal99 said:

I'm all in at less than $10, and I leave stuffed and very happy.
TWSS
TXAGBQ76
AG
Now that's funny right there!
Ric Clark
Sorry Coopers..... I went there the other day and just got a sliced brisket sandwich to go. I got home and it was so salty that I could not eat it.

Fortune Favors Valor
jja79
AG
Never order brisket from there. Prime rib, sausage, chicken are good. Their method doesn't cut it for brisket.
halibut sinclair
Not trying to be disagreeable or start a flame war, but we were there this past weekend. I got 1/2 pound of lean brisket and it was excellent. Nice bark, moist and fall apart tender. Nothing like a roast.
12aggies
Yep, been there several times & got the brisket at each trip. It's excellent everytime, smoky, tender and definitely not too salty. My whole family loves Coopers - you can get cheaper BBQ in a few other places, but this place gets best in town prize
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
jja79 said:

Never order brisket from there. Prime rib, sausage, chicken are good. Their method doesn't cut it for brisket.

I agree. And I would add the sirloin
jja79 said:

Their brisket is delicious.
jja79
AG
I think it's inconsistent though given their cooking method.
halibut sinclair
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

jja79 said:

I agree. And I would add the sirloin

2 others in our party thought their sirloin was great. Don't be afraid to try whatever you want and decide for yourself.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.