2015 MyBCS Fantasy Football League.

36,717 Views | 558 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LastHamlet
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
5pm works for me. that means i can drink beer during the draft!
AboveAndBeyond
Everyone still good?
fcag
AG
I'll have a really hard time making a draft at 5pm or later. I'll most likely be driving to Houston at that time. If it is mid-day, like around noon, I'll be able to make it.
AboveAndBeyond
I have no problem with lunch time Eolc can you still drink then, ha!

Anyone else second an earlier time?
AggieAces06
AG
Are we still talking about doing an online draft? Or has it been moved to a live draft?

I should be good for whatever time.
fcag
AG
I would vote for an online draft, with a live draft room. So anyone who can be there in person meets up together for the draft, with a computer screen showing the ongoing draft. Anyone who can't be there in person logs in and can join on speaker phone if they want.

I'd be willing to host the draft, assuming we don't have any events going on at that time.
fcag
AG
If there are no objections, we could also host the actual draft on MyFantasyLeague and then the results can be transferred over to ESPN. There a lot better draft setup options doing it that way. Specifically, you can turn the timer off and it feels more like a live draft, but gives people the option to participate remotely.
LastHamlet
AG
Is it alright to,have it on a SAT instead of Sunday. 1 or 2 in the afternoon would be better for me. That would be my Sat night here around 9 or 10. My day off here is Sunday so it wouldn't be a problem staying up late Sat night doing the draft.
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
If there are no objections, we could also host the actual draft on MyFantasyLeague and then the results can be transferred over to ESPN. There a lot better draft setup options doing it that way. Specifically, you can turn the timer off and it feels more like a live draft, but gives people the option to participate remotely.
I don't have any objection to that. I have never used it before so just help me out on how,the process works.
fcag
AG
quote:
Is it alright to,have it on a SAT instead of Sunday. 1 or 2 in the afternoon would be better for me. That would be my Sat night here around 9 or 10. My day off here is Sunday so it wouldn't be a problem staying up late Sat night doing the draft.

I don't have a problem with Saturday. Although on Saturday the chances of me having to work go way up.
AboveAndBeyond
Either should be OK with me.

Where are the other guys at? Maroon, new guys, etc...
ksp
Oct 1st still works great for me
aggmaroon
AG
Currently, I have no plans for either date. Just let me know when it is solid. I'll be there
AboveAndBeyond
Get out a here with that noise ha!

That's a Thursday and isn't the first game before then....
AboveAndBeyond
Also. J. where can/do you want us to assemble?
fcag
AG
quote:
Also. J. where can/do you want us to assemble?

If we don't have any birthday parties that day, then we could hold the live portion of the draft at FUNgineering.
wargograw
quote:
In other leagues I have participated in, the draft order was always set an hour before the draft begins.

My GM just called me from the War Room and said that's unacceptable. We need more planning.
wargograw
Sorry if this was already covered. How do we pay?
AboveAndBeyond
I'm assuming the Commish is still in the sandbox? For those of us who want to meet up, I can collect. The others can mail it in. This is all pending where the commish is.
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
I'm assuming the Commish is still in the sandbox? For those of us who want to meet up, I can collect. The others can mail it in. This is all pending where the commish is.
Yup. I'm still in the sandbox and won't be back until December. Thanks for helping brother I really appreciate it.
eloc62
Been in Las Vegas with the family the last 4 days .back now, so i'm trying to catch up. you know when you go to Vegas you say to yourself "I'll keep up with my stuff online." yeah right. not me. too many other things to do! anyways, Sunday at an earlier time will work for me. can't do Saturday unless after 7pm because my store is open all day Saturday. any week night after 7pm works for me. i am good with either live or online, or a combo of both.
AboveAndBeyond
So one can't do Sunday and one can't do Saturday......
AggieAces06
AG
Well sounds like he can do Saturday, but not until after 7.

I'm ok with later... If I can stay awake! Babies are tiring!
AboveAndBeyond
Saturday night? The wife's gonna kill me..... Fcag does this fit for you?
fcag
AG
Saturday night is actually much better for me. Our last party of day would be over at 7:30pm (if we have one booked that day in the late time slot). So if we say 8:00pm, I would have no conflicts. If we don't have a late party, 7:00pm would work too.
ksp
What are the dates? I have an insane schedule next 6 weeks.
fcag
AG
Pretty sure we are debating between Saturday, August 29 and Sunday, August 30.
ksp
OK that weekend, anytime after 3 on Saturday actually works perfectly for my schedule. First free weekend for next two months.
AboveAndBeyond
OK so saturday at....lets shoot for 7?

New guys, Maroon, Eloc?
aggmaroon
AG
Works for me
AggieAces06
AG
I can make it work.
Turf-Ag02
AG
Just let me know when and where and I'm there.
AboveAndBeyond
You don't HAVE to show up. Heck the commish is in another country..... It will be good to see some of you again.
AggieAces06
AG
Just some?
Turf-Ag02
AG
I vote we all go to the commish

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.