2015 MyBCS Fantasy Football League.

36,720 Views | 558 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LastHamlet
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it too late to switch some starters with my bench? Ugh!
eloc62
quote:
This season seems to a battle of attrition. so many injuries so soon to so many players. knocking on wood, and crossing my fingers. no major injuries yet.
well that didn't last long. Big Ben out at least 4 weeks as of today. why did i jinx myself by posting that? I should know better.
AboveAndBeyond
Whoooooo. Am I the only one who's glad Maroon went ahead and got that out of her system.......
aggmaroon
AG
Hopefully, I'm not done yet. I still left one of my highest scoring players on the bench.
AboveAndBeyond
Sweet Jesus that other division is rough. 1-1-1 puts me at #2 in my division but #7 overall.
AggieAces06
AG
I pulled it out this week, but I may have some issues with the other division...
fcag
AG
Can't believe I had to burn an add/drop on a kicker.
AboveAndBeyond
That's what you get for just drafting top of the list
fcag
AG
quote:
That's what you get for just drafting top of the list

Nope. That's what I get for being a Homer and picking Randy when he was pretty far down the list.
AboveAndBeyond
I'm still short 6 players payment.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:

That's not cool.
ksp
quote:
quote:

That's not cool.
Jesse Text me and you can stop by Allen Honda any day while out and Ill pay my donation.
AboveAndBeyond
Its all good. I see KSP everyday, just keep forgetting. I've got numbers to 2 others. I'll have to look to see who the other 3 even are...... I was just putting a bug in their ears was all.
AggieAces06
AG
For a while I thought I might be able to squeeze out a win tonight. But it didn't happen.
fcag
AG
When I logged in last night I wondered why my opponent didn't start a defense. Then I saw their defense scored zero points while on their bench. So it ended up not mattering. Would have been pretty bad if that defense would have made a difference in the outcome of the matchup.
eloc62
winner tonight, luckily, thanks to Beast Mode being out. man i needed that. trying to hold this ship together till big Ben and others return from injuries. my team is a mess right now, and i have 5 starters out on a bye week this week.this could get ugly for me. next man up will be the theme for my team this week. I'm thinking maybe i should go to the Texas RenFest this Sunday. have a good time, drink some beer, eat some food, not watch any football and let the chips fall where they may!
AboveAndBeyond
quote:
For a while I thought I might be able to squeeze out a win tonight. But it didn't happen.

A single stupid yard for either of us.... One yard and we are both in a different boat
AggieAces06
AG
Crap... I'm up against the only undefeated this week...
AboveAndBeyond
Its just fcag....he's gotta lose one day.
aggmaroon
AG
That sucked. They didn't rule Lynch out until it was too late for me to change anything. I didn't have another RB I could put in the line up, and it was too late to pick one up!
fcag
AG
Don't worry... My team will crash and burn soon enough.
eloc62
so far this season we have two 0-4 teams in the East Division, and 4 teams in the West with at least 3 wins. this league is eerily like the SEC conference.
wargograw
Fcag, I think that was me. And it's happened to me a couple times this year. I go in, save the lineup, but then when I go look at the matchup, the changes haven't been made. Not sure what the deal is but it's very frustrating.

I haven't paid yet. Was in CS for the Nevada game but aside from that I haven't been there. I'll contact one of you guys next time I'm around.
AggieAces06
AG
Ugh... Does anyone want to trade for Lacy?
AboveAndBeyond
I hate football......
eloc62
would love to trade for Lacy, but everybody on my team sucks or is injured. this season is a disaster right now for me.just trying to keep this ship from sinking till somebody gets healthy, or steps up.
eloc62
BTW, I've already spent more money than i wanted to trying to save this team and get them into the playoffs. so frustrated!
wargograw
quote:
Yes.
AboveAndBeyond
Hill for Lacy?
fcag
AG
quote:
Sent you an offer.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
quote:
Sent you an offer.

I'll look at it tonight when I have access to a computer and not just my phone.
Sticks&Stones
AG
I don't get it. I had a team meeting Saturday and slipped some HGH, steroids, and other performance enhancing drugs into each beer I gave them...
fcag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sent you an offer.

I'll look at it tonight when I have access to a computer and not just my phone.

Pleasure doing business with you.
AboveAndBeyond
Seriously......DONT FEED THE BEARS! Lacy for BMarsh?!?
AggieAces06
AG
Sucks when your down 31 points and one guy on your bench had 32.

On the plus side, that trade worked out well for me. Next week should be my bounce back week.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.