2015 MyBCS Fantasy Football League.

36,723 Views | 558 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LastHamlet
wargograw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Show me how to pay with Paypal and I will. Does everyone just pay for pickups at the end of the season? I'd guess we will be a bit short on that. Lord knows I'm going to have to pay a pretty penny with all my claims but I'm good with it.
AboveAndBeyond
My PayPal is the same as my email. jwwhaley at gmail dot com

If you want to just pay everything at the end, I'm OK with that.

I'm gonna start having people sign an agreement, ha! I fronted my buddies pay in and was gonna look at his schedule......see that he had 22 transactions We had a discussion LAST year about how we did it but neither of us could remember if we talked it over this season. Oh well, more money in the pot I guess.

Edit. If anyone uses Aggieland Credit Union and just wants to deposit straight from there I'm OK with that too.
AggieAces06
AG
Well... That was fun while it lasted.
Sticks&Stones
AG
No it wasn't
AboveAndBeyond
So about that favor.......
aggmaroon
AG
I thought I did. Oops!
AboveAndBeyond
You thought you did by benching Manning for Palmer?!?
AboveAndBeyond
Bump..... I need to start emailing guys about payment. If you want to wait until closer and see if you get any or will owe that's fine, just let me know. I'd rather NOT front the money again.
Sticks&Stones
AG
Sent. I'll let you hold my money for a little while...
AboveAndBeyond
Got it. All that's missing is the 2 new guys and our Commish......
eloc62
Wow, "shady" McCoy outduels Tom Brady tonight to get me a much needed win and keep me in the playoff hunt! 2 weeks to go.
AboveAndBeyond
Can NOT believe I pulled that off with Freeman out in the first and WoodHead pulling in 0.5 points..... Thank you Cam

Gonna be an interesting 2 weeks. One of us has a cupcake schedule...... One of us gets his revenge game against a 1 point loss. Two of us play each other again?
AggieAces06
AG
I hate this game

I also hate that the mobile version won't let me put the sad face
AggieAces06
AG
Stupid double post
Sticks&Stones
AG
quote:
I hate this game

I also hate that the mobile version won't let me put the sad face
I'll post one for you, even though your freakish week probably knocked me out of the playoffs. -_-
Sticks&Stones
AboveAndBeyond
Aces.....man I thought you had that.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:

Stupid defensive collapse... Stupid me for not trusting my gut and putting Maclin in. Also I didn't realize Williams was on the bench. (I'll blame it on being out of town and not really paying attention) I could have at least had another high score payout.
AboveAndBeyond
My gut has gotten me out of a lot of dumb moves this season.
eloc62
quote:
so did I. I almost had a heart attack and i think i might have thrown up a couple of times watching Russell Wilson throw all those td passes. when i checked the scoreboard later that night, couldn't believe i won.
eloc62
AAB, looks like we may have a rematch in first round of the playoffs. looking forward to getting a little revenge on you!
AboveAndBeyond
IF I survive this week. Jimmy's done, Freeman may or may not play, ODB is gonna be on Revis Island..... I have a revenge game against Sticks' son who beat me by half a point earlier.
AboveAndBeyond
Guys.......seriously. We went over this multiple times. I need to read back and see where we went over it. Everyone here knows how we do transactions, we only really have 2 new guys...one of our regulars (cough our champion cough) has 17 transactions! One of the new guys has 45......45 transactions.......how do we even fix that? I know someone should have kept better records of it, and if that person is me then so be it, but seriously how do we fix $1200 worth of all our transactions.
fcag
AG
45 transactions?!?

I did my best to keep myself at the first five were free mark, even when it meant I'd be starting someone I really didn't want to. I'm just cheap that way.
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
Guys.......seriously. We went over this multiple times. I need to read back and see where we went over it. Everyone here knows how we do transactions, we only really have 2 new guys...one of our regulars (cough our champion cough) has 17 transactions! One of the new guys has 45......45 transactions.......how do we even fix that? I know someone should have kept better records of it, and if that person is me then so be it, but seriously how do we fix $1200 worth of all our transactions.
I guess we should stop changing for transactions starting next season. I shouldn't have even played this season due to what I had on my table over here. I will send you an email so I can send you PayPal on what I owe. Sorry for not benig a good commissioner but things got really busy here and I couldn't devote the time of should have to run the league and make sure you guys were taking care of.

Maybe we can set a limit on transactions and then start charging a higher price? I know we have to worry about people paying though. It doesn't bother me I try to do what it takes to win. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
45 transactions?!?

I did my best to keep myself at the first five were free mark, even when it meant I'd be starting someone I really didn't want to. I'm just cheap that way.

I don't even think I used my five free ones. Which probably why I am in second to last place. However, it's not fair when you have guys making MULTIPLE transactions with no intention of paying it. (I hope this isn't the case).

If we can't collect the transaction or entry fees, then I think those guys should forfet their entry fee and any winnings and the next ranking team should get the payout.

aggmaroon
AG
Aces does have a point. Everyone on my bench is out. I can only play with the people I have in the game. I made a total of maybe 7 moves. The only reason I went over 5 is because I already knew I had accumulated money. It may be time to get rid of the rule next season. It's just too hard to keep up with it.
AboveAndBeyond
For now, it looks like we are OK on the payout part....meaning the ones I'm looking at shouldn't RECEIVE any money. This could change though. Commish, you're fine we understand how hard it probably is trying to do things in the sandbox.
AggieAces06
AG
AAB- if you have time, would you mind posting the total add/drops and what everyone owes? Maybe this will spur some players to start sending their payments...
AboveAndBeyond
This is the list, the TOTAL list....including the free 5.

Me 5 but I need a TE and trades are off....so 6

Hot in Cle, 45........ Not paid.

Bait, 5. Not REAL sure if this includes his trade.

Aces, 5 but same as above.

DimeBag, 3

Watson, 19

Kitty, 7

Crown, 17. Not paid but see above post.

Whoopin, 15

Rest, 7

Bucket, 5. Not paid but IS trying.

WarDamn, 22

I THINK the paid ones are correct but could be wrong, I'm not home.
fcag
AG
The 5 for Aces and myself are just our add/drops.
Sticks&Stones
AG
but seriously how do we fix $1200 worth of all our transactions.

The way I'm adding, it comes up to 98 transactions owed....which is $490
eloc62
you will have no problem collecting from me for all my waiver wire pickups. It's all about the competition for me. I want to win this thing, and if i have to spend a few extra bucks to do it, so be it.
eloc62
hey, i got high score this past week. doesn't that win me some money back?
AboveAndBeyond
It does, I haven't even looked at those though. I know I have 2 and my buddy has 1.

And yes, the $1200 was just a ballpark figure

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.