2015 MyBCS Fantasy Football League.

36,724 Views | 558 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LastHamlet
AboveAndBeyond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you kidding me?!? Are you effing kidding me?!? I let Brady slide a few rounds because of his suspension...... So not only did Bait steal 2 RBs I wanted.....and he doesn't even know them...but he grabbed Brady too?!? Touche man, touche.
LastHamlet
AG
Well I won my fantasy baseball league. Time to defend my crown here. Good luck everyone.
eloc62
I'm ready to go. let's do this. came in 2nd last year. that's the first loser, but did provide a pretty good payoff! here's hoping Christine Michael wins the starting RB job in Dallas within a few weeks. that would really help me out!
wargograw
What's the rule on waiver claims again?
AggieAces06
AG
Are we're off!
Sticks&Stones
AG
Love that 2 second warning
AboveAndBeyond
I'm not sure how the WW order is set, its ESPN rules. As far as add drops. We do the first 5 for free then they are $5 per and the money goes in the pot
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
I'm not sure how the WW order is set, its ESPN rules. As far as add drops. We do the first 5 for free then they are $5 per and the money goes in the pot
Waiver order was set according draft order. Last draft pick had 1st waiver priority and so on. The person with the first pick would have the last priority.
eloc62
quote:
quote:
Waiver order was set according draft order. Last draft pick had 1st waiver priority and so on. The person with the first pick would have the last priority.
OK, but this make's no sense to me. i was 7th in the draft order, but listed as 12th in the waiver order. just wondering how that worked?
AboveAndBeyond
A freaking point?! Are you kidding me?! Seriously ODB......
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
OK, but this make's no sense to me. i was 7th in the draft order, but listed as 12th in the waiver order. just wondering how that worked?

I'm not sure about that. I may be wrong on how it works. Have you picked up any players since the draft?
AggieAces06
AG
I thought the waiver order was set on rankings. Maybe the first week was a random order, and after that is goes by team rankings?

Maybe....

I don't know. I do know that my tight end was my highest scoring player, so that's kinda sad.
aggmaroon
AG
Both my highest scoring players are on my bench. That is the bad news. The good news is that I still currently have more points than anyone else. We'll see how it shakes out, but I hope Matt Ryan has a bad night
Sticks&Stones
AG
This game sucks
AggieAces06
AG
My kicker got as many points as my QB, and my tightend was my highest scorer. Somehow I still pulled out the W.

This game ROCKS!
wargograw
Really rough week for quarterbacks.
aggmaroon
AG
I pulled out the W, but Matt Ryan gave me a little scare. The Eagles finally played a little defense to help me out
fcag
AG
Well that didn't take long for me to completely forget I was playing fantasy football this year. Just got home from robotics team meetings, remembered there was a game on tonight, turned it on to watch, and thought... oh yeah, did I set my lineup?

Also, why did I draft Reggie Wayne? I think he was on a roster when I drafted him. Now I see he's not on any team. :facepalm:
AboveAndBeyond
What the what?! The GIRLS are #1 in the divisions?!? Who the hell let that happen?!
Sticks&Stones
AG
I contributed to this debacle
AggieAces06
AG
I probably won't be in the lead after this weekend.
AboveAndBeyond
A tie?! **** you, Hill! Now I gotta go change his score to add a single yard and win by .5.....
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
A tie?! **** you, Hill! Now I gotta go change his score to add a single yard and win by .5.....

If Lacy had gotten one more yard before he got hurt I'd have won. I'm surprised I even got enough for the tie!
AboveAndBeyond
You mean to tell me WE BOTH LOST BY A YARD?! Ugh.... Maybe if your QB wouldn't have forgetten HE HAS THE #2 TE in the NFL!!!
aggmaroon
AG
Once again, my highest scoring player is on my bench. We'll see how Johnson and Luck play tonight. I may still be able to pull this off
eloc62
This season seems to a battle of attrition. so many injuries so soon to so many players. knocking on wood, and crossing my fingers. no major injuries yet.
AggieAces06
AG
How in the world did a tie leave me at the top of the division?
fcag
AG
quote:

Because a tie gives you half a win and makes you 0.750 (1-0-1), vs everyone else who are 0.500 at 1-1-0.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
quote:

Because a tie gives you half a win and makes you 0.750 (1-0-1), vs everyone else who are 0.500 at 1-1-0.

Well I knew the technical answer. I'm just more amazed that I am still at the top.
aggmaroon
AG
Yep. I dropped with a win because I didn't get enough points. Your division just sucks!
AboveAndBeyond
You're welcome.
eloc62
anybody else who drafted any Eagles players, like me, K, WR, having any second thoughts? what is going on there? will they get it together, or is Chip Kelley digging his own grave?
fcag
AG
I wonder how long I'll end up with Reggie Wayne on my team even though he's not on any NFL roster?

One of these days I'll remember to replace him when I'm at a computer.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
I wonder how long I'll end up with Reggie Wayne on my team even though he's not on any NFL roster?

One of these days I'll remember to replace him when I'm at a computer.

Get the app! Then you can do it whenever the thought crosses your mind.
AboveAndBeyond
Don't help him, he made this bed....he can sleep in it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.