2015 MyBCS Fantasy Football League.

36,712 Views | 558 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LastHamlet
wargograw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes I am. Just got the email from the commish wondering what happened. No issues here. I don't check this board every day so if there's anything urgent please PM me.
eloc62
Hey, AAB. my son was not the son who was supposed to be invited. just wanted to let you know.
AboveAndBeyond
Thanks guys. Don't know what ESPN did.....
AggieAces06
AG
So are we good now? Or are we still one short?
AboveAndBeyond
We are good. I've had a buddy on the back burner since last year. I just can't for the life of me figure out what happened.
AboveAndBeyond
Everybody good for NEXT Saturday, the 28th at 7? J any chance you could set the draft site up, or point me toward it?
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
We are good. I've had a buddy on the back burner since last year. I just can't for the life of me figure out what happened.
Do you have a buddy that's wants to join?
AggieAces06
AboveAndBeyond
He's in, unless we figure out what happened or who we lost. We should be full, right?
eloc62
so is the draft a combo of online and in person?
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
He's in, unless we figure out what happened or who we lost. We should be full, right?
It looks like we are full. I was willing to give up my spot if you had someone else. If not, I will stay. Just been busy here.
AboveAndBeyond
Yes Eloc, some of us are meeting up while the others will be online.
eloc62
so where is the in person draft site? directions? have i missed this?
fcag
AG
quote:
so where is the in person draft site? directions? have i missed this?

At FUNgineering.

913-H Harvey Rd in the Woodstone shopping center. Opposite end as the Tap, and directly behind the old How Do You Roll place (in the corner of their drive thru).
eloc62
thanks. looking forward to it.
AggieAces06
AG
Very confused by the last email. Are we not going to use ESPN?
AboveAndBeyond
We are but ESPN doesn't let us adjust stuff during the draft. Remember 2 years ago, in the hot ass garage? I wanted to do it this way but ESPN doesn't have that option. This way, the ones who can make it to the live can do a live draft and the ones who can't can still enjoy it.

After the draft one of us will transfer the teams to ESPN.
AboveAndBeyond
You did not need to bring a computer or tablet. J said that's taken care of just be able to log in
AboveAndBeyond
Team names have been set up. You should get an email from that site. I stand corrected, you do NOT have to sign up for the site. Just use the password that's being emailed to you.
eloc62
don't see any password sent. sorry. I'm confused . thats why i am bringing my 15 yr old son and his laptop to the draft Saturday night. he should be able to help me figure this out!
fcag
AG
quote:
don't see any password sent. sorry. I'm confused . thats why i am bringing my 15 yr old son and his laptop to the draft Saturday night. he should be able to help me figure this out!

Just click the link in the email. It automatically logs you in.

--- To log into this league, click here: Login To This League.

That's all you have to do. The password is embedded in the link.

The next line in the email is another link that lets you set up a new password, in case you don't want to use the first link all the time with the automatically generated password.

--- To change your password for this league, click here: Change My Password.

AboveAndBeyond
Holy emails batman..... I'm sorry guys, I didn't know it would send one each time I updated it......
AggieAces06
AG
I didn't get an email from that site. I got a link in an email from ESPN. Is that what you are taking about? I haven't tried to use it to log in yet.
AboveAndBeyond
No, should have been from the site......unless you changed your email? Still AgHexxxxx?
aggmaroon
AG
I didn't get the e-mail either. I went to the site and had it resent. I believe you have the e-mail wrong. Remember there are 2 "g" in aggmaroon for me.
AboveAndBeyond
Ah, yes that would be the mistake with yours. Aces is typed correct, if she still has that addres .

Edit. Forgot your G and her 0. Everyone should be good now.
AggieAces06
AG
I got mine! I'll check it out tonight at home.
aggmaroon
AG
Got it!
aggmaroon
AG
Wrong emoticon
eloc62
Alright, i think I'm good.
eloc62
no chatter tonight? everybody in hunker down mode? I got lot's of football over the next 3 days. my sons first JV football game for CSHS tomorrow in Conroe. CSHS varsity team game Friday night at home, and FF draft on Saturday night. welcome back football season!
AggieAces06
AG
Just busy! I hope to start checking out some mock draft info tonight. Most likely I'll just print the ESPN lists the day of the draft and call it good.
AboveAndBeyond
Don't bother. If you print it that morning, 4 will have torn ACLs and 2 will be suspended. Jesus this off season has been rough. Is Pitt ready to call it quits yet?
fcag
AG
FYI... we are a go for 7:00pm at FUNgineering.
AggieAces06
AG
Are we going to get our draft order sometime tomorrow?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.