Outdoors
Sponsored by

Abandoned Car at ABIA

114,193 Views | 580 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by ShouldastayedataTm
Belton Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FAT SEXY said:

So, was the owner that showed up on this thread legit or..

Barnes would be a good bet, but I think several pages back that the owner privately confirmed his information with one of the OB posters.
AtlAg05
AG
Belton Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

Barnes would be a good bet, but I think several pages back that the owner privately confirmed his information with one of the OB posters.

Or the OB poster created the sock or asked someone else to create it.
txags92
AG
Belton Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

Probably the same OB poster who created the sock.
Fairview
AG
AtlAg05 said:

Belton Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

Exactly. You don't become the hardest working man in internet fraud being lazy.
aggiedata
AG
Barnes still actively posts under a new username but he avoids the Outdoors and Automotive boards like the plague.
CashinOut
AG
I was sent a number and called the guy. He sounded legit and gave the backstory to how the car got down here. I haven't heard anything back from him so now I'm kinda doubting the whole thing.
jgh85Ag
AG
OB getting catfished?
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
TexasAggie_02
AG
CashinOut said:

I was sent a number and called the guy. He sounded legit and gave the backstory to how the car got down here. I haven't heard anything back from him so now I'm kinda doubting the whole thing.

Send the phone number to one of the known PIs on this board, abs let them check it.
agcrock2005
AG
CashinOut said:

Maine area code?
maroon barchetta
agcrock2005 said:

CashinOut said:

Maine area code?

Barnes still has a burner phone with a Maine number from when he was in charge of security at the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport.
Mr. Dubi
Is he the guy who duct taped level 5 body armor on his back?
maroon barchetta
I don't know about that.
Bluto
AG
I like the DOSS sticker. I haven't been on OB or texags that much in quite awhile, but I do remember the whole DOSS thread unfolding. Good stuff!!!
Belton Ag
AG
AtlAg05 said:

Belton Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

What? If there was such a thing as a dishonest OB poster then that makes me question the OB Nigerian princes that I've helped over the years.
Sea Speed
AG
aggiedata said:

Barnes still actively posts under a new username but he avoids the Outdoors and Automotive boards like the plague.

And staff has threatened to ban me for calling him out on several occasions
tsuag10
AG
agcrock2005 said:

CashinOut said:

Maine area code?
You can get a phone number through Google Voice and make it whatever area code you want as long as the number is available. I've done it before just to see how it works.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

aggiedata said:

It's still one of their more odd decisions.
AgLA06
AG
aggiedata said:

Go on...
aggiedata
AG
Go to Politics or Business/Investing. It won't take long to see a certain username. Even the username itself matches the style.
Belton Ag
AG
Sea Speed said:

aggiedata said:

LMC Cane?
trouble
AG
He drives activity
AgLA06
AG
trouble said:

He drives activity
And legal action and lawsuits.

He could be Jorts long lost brother.
maroon barchetta
So does dufflepud
aggiedata
AG
I got sent over the edge on a post describing his 911 experience in Washington DC on the general board.
TheVarian
AG
Send me his name or someone else. I'll be sure to call him out periodically
agcrock2005
AG
Belton Ag said:

Sea Speed said:

aggiedata said:

LMC Cane?
That's the name that came to mind for me as well.
trouble
AG
And he's funnier
trouble
AG
AgLA06 said:

trouble said:

He drives activity
And legal action and lawsuits.

He could be Jorts long lost brother.

They waited a long time to ban him too
jrrhouston98
AG
I got a ban over calling that guy out as Barnes. Had a lot of my posts deleted.
techno-ag
AG
aggiedata said:

Go to Politics or Business/Investing. It won't take long to see a certain username. Even the username itself matches the style.
The thing about bragging on your stock picks is, it can be done after the fact. Also, it's easy to fake a screenshot. When he'd show photos of cars and stuff in the past, people could find the originals online easily enough. Now he's all, look at the money I'm making in the stock market! 100% success with every pick!
Al Bula
AG
Seems kinda weird the guy purports to be living in Israel right now, isnt commenting on the upcoming UM/A&M game in Miami but is inquiring about Arkansas tickets in Arlington.

Oh yeah, that on top of the obvious 9/11 lie.
jrrhouston98
AG
It's way too obvious. Look at the number of posts he's made in such a short time, while bragging about his top secret job in the pentagon. How is it possible? He posts all day every day all over the place. It's too much for someone with an actual job, regardless what it is. F that guy.
EMY92
AG
I doubt that the owner of the car cares anymore. It's the bank's problem to get it out of ABIA.
agcrock2005
AG
Really wish I knew who you all were referring to. Quite a few arrogant folks on the B&I board.
SteveBott
AG
Bank told they didn't want to bother

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.