Outdoors
Sponsored by

*** Reloading Trading Thread ***

30,042 Views | 279 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Eliminatus
cahoots
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ft Worth but in College Station fairly often. Not sure if you texted me or not.
lexofer
AG
So I ordered 48# of powder in November, it got lost in transit so the company reshipped my order once they got it in stock again. My lost order showed up on my doorstep without warning last week so now I have extra powder. I just went ahead and paid for it because it was easier than shipping it back.

If anyone needs Titegroup, BL-C(2), or IMR4350 I have 8lb jugs I'll sell for what they cost at Powder Valley plus 1/6th of the shipping cost. Face to face in Waller or west Houston if I start back at the office next week like I'm supposed to.
swampstander
AG
lexofer said:

So I ordered 48# of powder in November, it got lost in transit so the company reshipped my order once they got it in stock again. My lost order showed up on my doorstep without warning last week so now I have extra powder. I just went ahead and paid for it because it was easier than shipping it back.

If anyone needs Titegroup, BL-C(2), or IMR4350 I have 8lb jugs I'll sell for what they cost at Powder Valley plus 1/6th of the shipping cost. Face to face in Waller or west Houston if I start back at the office next week like I'm supposed to.
Great deal for those needy!
El Chupacabra
Anyone have 30 cal 200 or 212 hornady eldx they want to trade for 220s
maroonbleeder
AG
lexofer,

I will gladly take one of you 8lb jugs of titegroup. I am in Sugar Land but can meet you wherever.

You can email me at jeepdj76 at hotmail dot com

Thanks
maroonbleeder
AG
CS78 said:

Wanted: high quality 300bo brass. And Lee 300bo dies.

Have primers and ammo to trade.
CS78,

You can order brass from starline brass. They have good reviews from what I have seen. I ordered 9mm from them on 2/22 and it is arriving today, so not a terrible wait time. Just an FYI if you were unaware of that supplier.
El Chupacabra
CS78 said:

Do they have to be Lee? Store here had like 15 sets of Hornady and RCBS 300BO dies.
lexofer
AG
E-mail sent.
The BroManDingo
I'm interested in the 4350 if still available.

You can text me at 9seven9 seven39 two7one8

Thank you
maroonbleeder
AG
lexofer,

I never received an email. What is yours?

You can also text me at 8 three 2 four 7 four 4 one 6 two

Thanks
lexofer
AG
It's from my real name @hotmail.com had a subject of Titegroup. If it's not in your junk mail I'll text you in a bit.
CS78
El Chupacabra said:

CS78 said:

Do they have to be Lee? Store here had like 15 sets of Hornady and RCBS 300BO dies.

Thanks. I know hornady doesn't work in the lee turret. Need to research the others.
Mr. Dubi
CS78 said:

El Chupacabra said:

CS78 said:

Thanks. I know hornady doesn't work in the lee turret. Need to research the others.
Hornady decappers are crap
maroonbleeder
AG
Sorry lexofer, I don't have the email.

Let's just use text. Talk to you soon.

Thanks
lexofer
AG
Ok, just sent texts to you and BroManDingo. Forgot your username on here but I already had your number.

I'm out of spare Titegroup and IMR 4350 if those go through, still have 16# of BL-C(2) I can part with. I'd shoot it all eventually but I figure some of y'all can use it more in the meantime.
CS78
So, I got everything sourced for my 300 bo project. Once I get my load worked up, I'd like to find someone around B/CS that might be willing to put together a few hundred of them on a setup that's faster than mine. Would be willing to pay or trade components or ammo for the time spent. toledo321 at a0l.c0m
ccard257
AG
Anybody have Trailboss or H4895 powder they'd be interested in trading or selling? Have varget, various 6mm bullets, maybe another powder I forgot about for trade.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
ccard257 said:

Anybody have Trailboss or H4895 powder they'd be interested in trading or selling? Have varget, various 6mm bullets, maybe another powder I forgot about for trade.

Where are you located? I have H4895. Im in Denton County
ccard257
AG
Not far. I'll shoot you a PM.
xMusashix
AG
lexofer said:

Ok, just sent texts to you and BroManDingo. Forgot your username on here but I already had your number.

I'm out of spare Titegroup and IMR 4350 if those go through, still have 16# of BL-C(2) I can part with. I'd shoot it all eventually but I figure some of y'all can use it more in the meantime.

If you still have an 8# unit of the BL-C(2), that would be great.

Thanks

lexofer
AG
E-mail sent.
ccard257
AG
heads up, natchez has some powders in stock this morning.
Daddy-O5
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

Posting for poster Bald Eagle. He put prices on everything based on a little internet research, prices were all over the place depending on where you look so attempting to list at a fair price. Give him a call to discuss any further (questions, comments, offers, etc.) Would prefer to sell everything in logical sets (as listed below).

Located in Tomball. Cell: 713-539-Six one six nine.

Shotgun Shell Primers & Lead - $300
Lead #6 20lbs
750 Winchester #209 Primers
550 Remington #57 Primers
582 CCI #157 Primers Rem. Size

Misc. Reloader Supplies - $375
EZ Paks - Powder Bushings - Charge Bars - Die Sets - Crimp Starters - Powder Bottles - Short Kits - Crimper Housings and Punch

Bump with updated pricing on the reloader supplies.
Colt98
AG
Looking through my closet and I found 300win mag brass if anyone is in need of it. The box says 162 of them.
dahouse
AG
I'm still in need of shell holders. Hornady #16 or RCBS 10 for 223 Remington and a Hornady #5 or RCBS #4 for my 375 H&H.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
BCStalk
Academy CS has cci #500 small pistol primers.
jpistolero02
I could really use some CCI 450's. I have RE 22, 23 or 26 to trade. I also have Winchester large rifle or CCI large pistol to trade as well. I am located in Austin.
ldg397
AG
Anyone have any cci 22lr standard velocity. I have a bunch of cci mini mag, ar tactical I would trade.

6.5 creedmore federal 140 grain non typical whitetail soft point. $30

29 130 grain flat base Barnes x bullet. $10

Winchester Super X 3 1/2" 12ga 00 buck 3 boxes 14 rounds total. $40

Located in BCS.

User name at g mail or 9 seven 9, triple 7, dan moore and Baylor cupp.
agracer
AG
jpistolero02 said:

I could really use some CCI 450's. I have RE 22, 23 or 26 to trade. I also have Winchester large rifle or CCI large pistol to trade as well. I am located in Austin.
if you're near a Scheels start visiting 1x per week if you can.

In the last 2 months I've picked up two bricks of CCI450 and a brick of Br4 primers. And when they don't have them the guy stocking the shelf has told me "we had them earlier or last week" every time I've asked.

They're getting them, you just have to get lucky.
cledus6150
AG
I have 250 rounds of the standard velocity stuff that i would trade you for your CCI mini-mags.
ldg397
AG
Great where are you located??
cledus6150
AG
Tomball/Waller area, travel to College Station frequently.
CS78
Need: Titewad powder. Trying to work up a load and dont want to pay gunbroker price to find out its not going to work. Only need an ounce or so. Have primers, ammo, cash, etc. toledo321 at aol.com
ldg397
AG
cledus6150 said:

Tomball/Waller area, travel to College Station frequently.
email me or text me info is above and let me know next time you are coming to town.
xMusashix
AG
Academy at I10 and 99 has CCI 500 pistol primers as of 9:30 this morning.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.