Outdoors
Sponsored by

*** Reloading Trading Thread ***

34,125 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by aggiec05
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dahouse said:

I'm just getting set up so I will be a buyer of equipment/supplies:

My list of needs to date:
  • Dial Caliper
  • Shell holders (#38, 10, 4)
  • 7mm Mag dies
  • 243 dies
  • case holder
  • case lube pad and lube
  • case trimmer, debur, and primer pocket tools

***SOLD***

Ironic because I was putting together a "beginner" package of things to sell.

Got everything but the dies and shell holders for ya.

I got :

Hornady Analog Dial Calipers
Lyman Universal Trimmer with 9 collet sizes
Unused Lyman Case prep Multitool ( Was a replacement for one I thought I lost but found later)
Brand new RCSB Lube Pad and Lube (I decided to go with sizing wax in the end)
RCBS Universal loading block
I have a barebones double ended debur/chamfer hand tool as well I will throw in for free. Unless you don't want it in which case I can give it to someone else.

Got about $190 tied up in this stuff.

How does $150 shipped sound to you?

dahouse
AG
$150 shipped sounds like a deal. I'll take it
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
Eliminatus
AG
dahouse said:

$150 shipped sounds like a deal. I'll take it
Shoot me a DM
dahouse
AG
Sent...
Cody
country
AG
Question for reloaders....were you nervous when you shot the firs rounds you ever reloaded? I just did my first 50 batch with 204 ruger. Guess I'll go to the range and find out if I learned correctly or not.
TH36
country said:

Question for reloaders....were you nervous when you shot the firs rounds you ever reloaded? I just did my first 50 batch with 204 ruger. Guess I'll go to the range and find out if I learned correctly or not.

This was my first batch a few weeks ago. My Dads reloaded for years, I just never got involved until now. He showed me the ropes and then I took off with it. 7mm REM Mag. 150 gr ELD-X. I'll admit, I wondered if I might blow up on the first one lol. 4 shot group at 100.

El Chupacabra
country said:

I did very light loads in an AR platform...was definitely a bit nervous.

First loads out of a 300wm...terrified.
jabberwalkie09
AG
country said:

I was nervous when I did my first rounds on my own. Was even more nervous when I found out that my scale was offa tenth and needed to be calibrated. They were 45 ACP and I started on the lower end of the data available though.
dahouse
AG
Crap, forgot to add hand primer press to my list...
Cody
Eliminatus
AG
dahouse said:

Crap, forgot to add hand primer press to my list...

Ha, figures. I have three of them. None of which I use. I don't think I even learned how to operate one of them. Looking at them is what made me decide to go ahead and start offloading some of my reloading stuff in the first place.
dahouse
AG
Any of them for sale?
Cody
El Chupacabra
Supposedly the other store here with outstanding ammo and reloading supplies will have 140g eldM in 6.5mm tomorrow. Any interest if I can snag a few?
TH36
Anybody been able to find any magnum rifle primers in stock?
El Chupacabra
TH36 said:

No. I did find some on a message board for 10cents a piece. I know it's over double normal price, but still way cheaper than buying factory 300WM.
TH36
El Chupacabra said:

TH36 said:

No. I did find some on a message board for 10cents a piece. I know it's over double normal price, but still way cheaper than buying factory 300WM.

Are they sold?

I just bought a .300 WM yesterday so I need some
El Chupacabra
TH36 said:

El Chupacabra said:

TH36 said:

Are they sold?

I just bought a .300 WM yesterday so I need some

Yes I paid for them. Hope they show up, dude shipped them on 12/15 and they've made it about 50 miles from his drop off location as of this morning.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
TH where are you? I have 100 cci and 100 winchester i could spare. I'm in Houston. Or trade for h4350 or large pistol primers. I also have 3 boxes of old cci large pistol magnum i could let go
Edit: i bought gmm lrm at Buffalo sporting goods in October, if anybody's driving 45 for the holidays
TH36
I'm in Dripping Springs/Austin area but will be in the Cypress area for Christmas. Either coming down Thursday or Friday morning.

Don't have anything to trade but I'm willing to buy them? All the powder belongs to my Dad, sorry..
Player To Be Named Later
AG
I have more CCI Small Rifle Primers than I currently need and would be willing to trade with someone for Large Rifle Magnum or Large Rifle primers..... preferably the magnum but I'm not picky.

Located in north D/FW area
Cen-Tex
AG
country said:

Where did you learn to reload?
Agshooter05
I've got both for trade. Email me @ agshooter05@hotmail.com
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Email sent
Mr. Dubi
Cen-Tex said:

country said:

Where did you learn to reload?

1) yes I was nervous. I put my rifle on a lead sled, backed up as far as I could and pulled the trigger. I started with minimum loads from the Hodgdon load data.

2) I learned about reloading by reading Lee's reloading manual lots of forum crawls and Youtube, as well as talking to folks who reloaded. Had a couple demonstrations on progressives, but did my first several thousand rounds on a single stage.
The BroManDingo
Curious if you still have the powder and primers. Willing to pay cash. Unfortunately I do not have any h4350.

I have factory .223 Id be willing to trade as well. Or components including primers/powder.

I'm in desperate need of large rifle primers. And very low on magnum/long action powders. Let me know if we can work something out.

You can text me at nine7nine 739 two718. Working nights right now so may be asleep till around 2pm. Thanks
The BroManDingo
I am also looking for 7mm rem mag brass if anyone has any. Let me know....willing to trade my left baby making device considering the current state of affairs. Have plenty of brass to trade in short action stuff, pistol etc.
schmellba99
AG
The BroManDingo said:

I am also looking for 7mm rem mag brass if anyone has any. Let me know....willing to trade my left baby making device considering the current state of affairs. Have plenty of brass to trade in short action stuff, pistol etc.

Let me,look through my stash, i may hve some that you can have if I do have any.
The BroManDingo
Thanks just let me know
schmellba99
AG
The BroManDingo said:

Thanks just let me know

Juat checked, no 7mag. What I thought was 7mag was a bag of .300 RUM.
swampstander
AG
In Palestine

Have primers....
WLRM
WLR
CCI200
Will trade 200 -300 even for WSR

Have powder...1lb unused of:
H335
Rl22
Will trade for 1lb unused of W296 or H110
Mr. Dubi
Anyone in BCS have VV 3n37? Will trade N120 or N540 or Alliant RL15 pound for pound.
dahouse
AG
Bumping this back to the top.

I am still looking for a hand priming tool, #38, #4, and #10 shell holders. The last two priming tools I ordered were delivered to someone, but not me. Amazon refunded me but still no press.

(priming tool randomly showed up today)

Cody
oklaunion
That is a very lonely looking bench. But appears to be well built.
oklaunion
In search of an RCBS bullet puller collet for .30 caliber. Have 100 pieces of new Alpha Munitions .308 brass for trade fodder. In CS area.
dahouse
AG
It is lonely, I've been slowly putting together a setup. The bench was built from "reclaimed" lumber around the culdesac. There's 4 houses under construction around me
Cody
Mr. Dubi
Are you looking for a .223 shell holder? I have a spare Lee #19. d u b i (at) y mail dot com

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.