Outdoors
Sponsored by

*** Reloading Trading Thread ***

34,124 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by aggiec05
aggiec05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need some help pricing out some reloading equipment / supplies. I inherited some old presses and powder from grandfather. I always wanted to reload but we are relocating from Texas to Tennessee and I haven't used any of it in 2 years. Can yall help with reasonable pricing to move this stuff in the next 2 weeks? Located near Justin, TX.
Mec 600 Jr

Tons of hulls and wads

Lyman Orange Crusher

Dies for 30-06 & 270

~3# PB Powder
~3# Red Dot Shotgun Powder
#7.5 shot ~ 5#s
Bald Eagle
Jeremy I just sent you a couple of emails about shotshell misc I am looking to get rid of but at 84 I'm not veery good on the computer so I hope you got them. If not feel free to call me at 713-539+-6169 . Thanks
swampstander
AG
aggiec05 said:

Need some help pricing out some reloading equipment / supplies. I inherited some old presses and powder from grandfather. I always wanted to reload but we are relocating from Texas to Tennessee and I haven't used any of it in 2 years. Can yall help with reasonable pricing to move this stuff in the next 2 weeks? Located near Justin, TX.
Mec 600 Jr

Tons of hulls and wads

Lyman Orange Crusher

Dies for 30-06 & 270

~3# PB Powder
~3# Red Dot Shotgun Powder
#7.5 shot ~ 5#s

The two presses and dies you can get a pretty good idea what they are worth on eBay. The powder may be worth decent money, may be worth nothing. It is all very old and without knowing how it was stored, most reloaders would be hesitant. i just emptied a keg of Red Dot just like the one in your picture and I'm pretty sure it was made int the 60's
aggiec05
AG
Going to list on Classifieds as well

Mec 600 JR, wads, shells, shotgun powder, and shot - $100 all in (basically price of 600jr on ebay, and best case you get ridiculous amount of powder that should be good, stored in an insulated shop in a sealed plastic box, original containers)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.