Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,063,281 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Red Pear Realty
Trolley Problems
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie304 said:

Looking for a good conceal carry 9mm or .40

Thanks

Brenham/BCS area

Do you have a frame size in mind? I have a safe queen G43 I'd part with. Extremely low round count (<100) Bought it for the size, but didn't fit me right. Open to cash offer or trade.
maverick2076
Aggie304 said:

Thanks

Brenham/BCS area

I've got a Gen 4 Glock 26 I could be persuaded to part with. 4 mags. 1 11 round with a pinky extension, 1 10 round with a MOAB baseplate, 2 stock 10 rounders. Talon grips, Ghost connector, TFO sights with green front/yellow rear. Low round count. Comes with LH kydex OWB holster. $475. I also have a TXC appendix holster that is ambidextrous that I can sell with it. It's this holster with the wing.

https://txcholsters.com/collections/quick-ship/products/x1-a-iwb-holster?variant=43650020423

I'll look and see if I have pics on my phone. Pistol is in a safe at my office at work, so I may not be able to get pics until Monday. Email my username at yahoo.
Naveronski
AG
Y'all should post prices and photos for those Glocks.
Aggie304
Trolley Problems said:

Aggie304 said:

Thanks

Brenham/BCS area

Do you have a frame size in mind? I have a safe queen G43 I'd part with. Extremely low round count (<100) Bought it for the size, but didn't fit me right. Open to cash offer or trade.

Had to google "safe queen" lol

I don't know much about guns but online it looks like a well thought of concealed carry gun. Where are you located? And what sounds fair to you? It's hard to tell online because so many models have things modified on them that raise their prices but it's 449 new is the cheapest I can find it new.
Aggie304
maverick2076 said:

Aggie304 said:

Thanks

Brenham/BCS area

I've got a Gen 4 Glock 26 I could be persuaded to part with. 4 mags. 1 11 round with a pinky extension, 1 10 round with a MOAB baseplate, 2 stock 10 rounders. Talon grips, Ghost connector, TFO sights with green front/yellow rear. Low round count. Comes with LH kydex OWB holster. $475.

I'll look and see if I have pics on my phone. Pistol is in a safe at my office at work, so I may not be able to get pics until Monday.

Thanks, post pictures when you can please, I'm right handed though so the holster won't work for me. I really want to get something before they lock down everyone for the next couple weeks, because I see that coming next.
SquirrellyDan
AG
I've got a like new (less than 100 rounds) RPR in 6.5 creedmore id consider trading. It's fun to shoot but It's not something I really
need or get use out of. Interested in a lever action / ranch gun or a nice pistol or revolve. Or an AR. I guess I'd entertain any trade offers.

Love Gun
You'll love it. I had one before and enjoyed carrying it. I recommend getting magazine extensions because you want more than the standard 6 round mags. Look at Taran Tactical extension. They're $30 each, but we'll worth it.
Aggie304
Love Gun said:

You'll love it. I had one before and enjoyed carrying it. I recommend getting magazine extensions because you want more than the standard 6 round mags. Look at Taran Tactical extension. They're $30 each, but we'll worth it.

The G 43?
Love Gun
Aggie304 said:

Love Gun said:

The G 43?

Correct
Naveronski
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

I've got a like new (less than 100 rounds) RPR in 6.5 creedmore id consider trading. It's fun to shoot but It's not something I really
need or get use out of. Interested in a lever action / ranch gun or a nice pistol or revolve. Or an AR. I guess I'd entertain any trade offers.

Price?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Naveronski said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Price?

Don't really want to sell it, Just interested in trade offers.
maverick2076
I do have an appendix holster from TXC I can sell as well. It's ambidextrous and a really nice holster. Send me an email to my username at yahoo if you are interested in the pistol.
Trolley Problems
Aggie304 said:

Trolley Problems said:

Aggie304 said:

Thanks

Brenham/BCS area

Had to google "safe queen" lol

I don't know much about guns but online it looks like a well thought of concealed carry gun. Where are you located? And what sounds fair to you? It's hard to tell online because so many models have things modified on them that raise their prices but it's 449 new is the cheapest I can find it new.

Will post pics later today when I get the chance. I'm in Houston, that's the only thing. Missed the Brenham/CS location part of your post last night. Mine is bone stock with the exception of the Pearce pinky rests / +1 mag extensions on all my mags for it (I think I have 3 maybe?).
Aggie304
Thanks to everyone, the local gun store just set me up with a Springfield 45 so I am set now.
Aggie304
What are your thoughts on the biometric gun safe?
Hard to get a trigger lock on it with the laser sight
maverick2076
I don't like biometric safes. Too easy for your fingertip to not be read because the lens is dirty or you put your finger on it wrong. We used quick access safes like these for bedside storage. They've been reliable and secure for almost 6 years.

GunVault SV500 - SpeedVault Handgun Safe https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006OGNLKA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FAKDEbXAQBMMC
Aggie304
Thanks!
Trolley Problems
Update: wife has asked me to keep the G43. Sorry y'all.
kcag96
AG
WTS: Glock 17 Gen 3 $SPF, FTF Houston, BOS or LTC. It currently wears Dawson fiber front and Dawson black rear. I have a set of Trijicon night sights I can install, buyers choice. No stippling nor aftermarket parts. Glock 19 Gen 3 SPF.
cledus6150
AG
Please provide some more details on the 19 I'm interested, how many mags, any after market parts, has it had stippling done to it etc.
kcag96
AG
Trijicon night sights, 2 magazines, no stippling, no aftermarket parts.
cledus6150
AG
I'll take it, sent you a pm and will follow it up with my cell.
highvelocity
AG
Someone buy this squirrel killer please 400. Sheckles in Dallas. 22LR cylinder only

cslifer
Family member has a HK Vp40 with night sights, like new bought last year with very low round count. $500 firm in CS.
Naveronski
AG
Anyone selling a Marlin 336Y in .30-30?
08N.Ftw.Ag
AG
Interested in more info on this if still available. Send me an email with your contact info please. Username at gmail. Thx!

Edit- Sorry thought I quoted the 22 revolver post. Interested in info on it
fishngame06
AG
I'm interested. Could you please send photos? Text me at 3 six 1 8 one five 9 zero 42

Also, any interest in trades? I'm in CS too.
Canyon99
AG
Glock 17 - $450

Glock 19 - $550

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3105265
maverick2076
List a price, and you might get some interest.
highvelocity
AG
Email sent
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
clinte234
AG
Looking for a Sig P365

I have a base model/entry level AR15 that I'd be willing to trade (plus some cash on my end)

Located in College Station but willing to drive with a couple of hours. Thanks!
highvelocity
AG
beregara b14 hmr in 22-250 w/ leupold scope w/ ammo - 2000 for all

ruger new model single six (22LR only) - 400

blue colt defender lightweight in 45acp - no box & 1 mag - 820

smith model 67-5 stainless 38spl+p - has box - 550

B&T APC w/ trijicon RMR & brace - never fired. has mags and a box. asking 2200 w/o optic or 2600 w/ optic

selling to fund new thermal goodies and start a machine gun fund

all firearms are located in dallas. pm contact info or post here and i'll send over pictures. will post some later this evening after work.

Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
CCAg14
AG
Glock 19 MOS Gen 4, includes:

-Burris Fastfire III red dot sight
-Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf threaded barrel, 1/2x28
-Unfired stock Glock barrel
-Rock Your Glock Gen 3 stainless steel guide rod w/ 15 lbs and 13 lbs recoil springs
-Strike Industries striker spring kit
-Installed 3.5# Ghost trigger connector
-Installed 6# trigger return spring-Installed Magpul mag well
-Installed American flag back plate
-One 15-round Glock brand magazine -Four 17-round Glock brand magazines
-Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster

Original case and all accessories and parts to return gun to stock. Value for package is $900.Looking to trade for full size, suppressor ready pistol in 9mm or .45, or a 1911 of similar value.

Located in Corpus, text 361-239-2675.
PFG
AG
Optics buy/sell ok on here too? Or leave this for firearms only?

Got some Swaro binos id like to move along to a new home
Morpholino
AG
Post anything gun/hunting related, including optics.
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.