Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,055,001 Views | 5419 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Kruiseline
DDSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Post what you have. I don't think people will mind.
magnumtmp
AG
I have a Ruger Redhawk .480 model 5507 7.5" barrel in target gray if there is any interest. It comes with original case, Simmons handgun scope, belt scabbard/holster that holds the gun and scope, and 56 rounds of ammo. I'm 2nd owner, less than 100 rounds total, probably closer to 40.

FTF, I live in NE Texas, but would meet within 75 - 100 miles or so.

$800 or trade for gently used thermal scope (I can throw in cash according to the value).

I also have a Norinco (Chinese) SKS as well. Tapco stock, but it comes with the original wood too. Super cheap red dot, not sure it works, needs a battery at least but probably needs to go in the trash. 3 30 round magazines and the original 10 go with it and can throw in a hard gun case too. Haven't researched a price yet. Would trade for an AR Upper (would really like a 7.62x39, .300BO, or 6.5 Grendel).

Caladan
PFG said:

Got some Swaro binos id like to move along to a new home
You have my interest.......

PFG
AG
Ok, I'll post em up.

I have a set of EL 8x32 Swarovision binos. 2013 build date according to the serial number on the box.

These have the original box, purchase card, soft case, objective and lens covers, and neck strap.

The glass is perfect. No marks. Same for the body armor. Only wear on the binos is at the hinges. These exhibit the typical Swaro open hinge wear, with some slight removal of the black finish. In addition, there is one small ding on the forward hinge. It does not impact function, fully Swaro smooth. I can get more images to whoever is interested.

$1425, preference to a FTF transaction (from 6ft away if possible!) as id prefer not to go to POffice right now. But maybe we could work something out. I'm in Comal county.

A better look at the mark on the hinge:

Caladan
Thanks for posting. I was hoping you were selling an older SLC Neu or Habicht. I already have a set of these. It is my most-used binocular.

C
PFG
AG
Funny you mention that. My 10x Neu's are the reason I'm selling these. I just keep grabbing those. Love the view from these too, and if I did more bow hunting or traveling or hiking...these would stay. Hopefully I'll find a good home for them.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Cross-posting: FS Burris 1-8 XTR with or without rings.

http://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3104863

yakin ag
AG
I have a Rossi Youth 22/410 Combo I'd like to trade for a singloe shot 410/28 guage with a longer barrel. I am also looking for a pair of middle of the road bino's. I can add cash for the right binos.

I'm in the San Antonio area.
BoerneAG2021
AG
https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3101827

Rifle for sale or trade. Looking for a nice scope
Love Gun
Sold.
ccard257
AG
Lukesullivan said:

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3101827

Rifle for sale or trade. Looking for a nice scope
Would you sell or trade the scope off that rifle?

How nice/what kind of a scope are you looking for??
agingcowboy
AG
I have one that's gathering dust. Its the 552 model (buttons on the back). It takes AA batteries.

I live in Austin.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Love Gun
It's an older production of that model, but I'd be interested in something like that. I don't know how we'd make it work, though, with us being so far apart
agingcowboy
AG
Yeah, I don't have any plans to make a trip at the moment. Keep me in mind if you haven't made a deal on it and if things start trending to normal maybe we can meet part-way some time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Love Gun
Sounds good. Thank you.
BCStalk
Burdett has a couple when I bought mine last week if you can't find one.
clinte234
AG
Thanks!

Used or new?
BCStalk
New that I was looking at but they might have used.
ccard257
AG
If we're doing scopes too, I have the following that I need to re-home:

Nikon monarch 3 4-16x42 duplex - $250
Nikon p-tactical MRAD - $100

Debating on whether or not I'm going to keep my Rudolph 2.5-15x50. If interested in that one, shoot me a pm.
clinte234
AG
Awesome..thanks again!

Holding out to see if someone on here bought one (Sig P365) that they don't use much for whatever reason.
Love Gun
cledus6150
AG
RGRAg1/75
AG
Morpholino
AG
TresPuertas
AG
Was curious if there is any sort of after market for a Sig Pistol Brace. I just SBR'd my pistol so I don't really need the brace anymore. Haven't seen much on GunBroker.

Also, I'm starting to become very interested in a Sig P229 (preferably a Combat Model). If anyone has one they are looking to move please let me know.
Daddy-O5
AG
Guy posted a 229 on the classifieds board, never saw that he moved it.

FS: Sig P229 .40

I've also got one, my first pistol. ~500 rounds through it. Never really thought to move it but always interested to hear offers if any interest. More than likely will be a safe queen aside from the occasional range trip in the future.
TresPuertas
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

Guy posted a 229 on the classifieds board, never saw that he moved it.

FS: Sig P229 .40

I've also got one, my first pistol. ~500 rounds through it. Never really thought to move it but always interested to hear offers if any interest. More than likely will be a safe queen aside from the occasional range trip in the future.

Thanks for the heads up. Should have been more specific that I'm not really interested in a .40. Would like to have one in 9mm

Shoot me if you're thinking about moving yours. I may be interested.
Daddy-O5
AG
Mine is a .40 as well. Good luck with your search.
CSTXAg92
AG
PFG said:

Funny you mention that. My 10x Neu's are the reason I'm selling these. I just keep grabbing those. Love the view from these too, and if I did more bow hunting or traveling or hiking...these would stay. Hopefully I'll find a good home for them.
What's the biggest difference between the EL 8x32s and the 10x Neus?
Aggieangler93
AG
Mine Sig 229 is a .40 also.

I would be willing to let it go at $650 with crimson trace early model grips. Could throw in a few mags.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
cledus6150
AG
So I recently bought an AK just to see how I liked it and play with it a little, in the end I think I prefer my AR's for my Semi Auto so time to move on. It is a Palmetto State AK-P GF3 in 7.62x39 with triangle folding pistol brace Nikon P-tactical SPUR red dot (3 MOA) three magpul pmags (one is the G3 steel re-enforced). Also comes with 400 rounds of Monarch steel 123 FMJ ammo. $1,000 for everything or $800 for the everything except the red dot. Located in Waller.

SOLD

Naveronski
AG
Info.

Only kidding, wrong group. GLWS
RGRAg1/75
AG
AR15 Pistol FS. Post in classifieds forum:
http://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3109032
f burg ag
AG
I am looking to unload a S&W Model 29-2 revolver in 44 magnum. It has the Dirty Harry 8" barrel and the serial number prefix of N means it is from 1970-1983. It was gifted to me when my uncle (original owner) passed, so I don't know what year he bought it. It is in incredible shape. I am not an expert on judging quality, but based on what I read, I would put it in the 95%-98% range. BB on that range for that model is $1,000-$1,250. I am asking for $1,100. I already know my next purchase...so the only trade I would take is a Kalashnikov Komrad 12 gauge. Pics are below. I am also considering selling my Springfield M1A National Match. If there is interest I would consider it.

Sorry for the late edit: SOLD

magnumtmp
AG
f burg ag said:

I am looking to unload a S&W Model 29-2 revolver in 44 magnum. It has the Dirty Harry 8" barrel and the serial number prefix of N means it is from 1970-1983. It was gifted to me when my uncle (original owner) passed, so I don't know what year he bought it. It is in incredible shape. I am not an expert on judging quality, but based on what I read, I would put it in the 95%-98% range. BB on that range for that model is $1,000-$1,250. I am asking for $1,100. I already know my next purchase...so the only trade I would take is a Kalashnikov Komrad 12 gauge. Pics are below. I am also considering selling my Springfield M1A National Match. If there is interest I would consider it.

First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 155

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.