Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yellowstone TV Series

87,753 Views | 403 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by torrid
Centerpole90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm can look past a lot of storyline holes when they play Zach Bryan for the closing credits. Whoever is responsible for the music is plugged into my Spotify account.
water turkey
Teeter needs to be taken to the train station ASAP.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Centerpole90 said:

I'm can look past a lot of storyline holes when they play Zach Bryan for the closing credits. Whoever is responsible for the music is plugged into my Spotify account.

If you are talking about Beth and Rip dance, that is Tyler Childers.
Centerpole90
AG
No sir, I meant at the closing credits. When the livestock agent calls Jamie from jail immediately before the credits Zach Bryan's 'Condemned' plays over it.

ETA video bc I dig his music.

Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Centerpole90 said:

No sir, I meant at the closing credits. When the livestock agent calls Jamie from jail immediately before the credits Zach Bryan's 'Condemned' plays over it.

ETA video bc I dig his music.

Thanks. I am always looking for new music to listen to. If you haven't already, listen to Tyler Childers.
Centerpole90
AG
Couldn't agree more on TC!

Zach has a cool sound and an even cooler story. The kid is really just a YouTube/self promoted artist, active duty (edit: Navy, not coast guard), who records with his buddies in places like living rooms and storage sheds. Was first introduced to his music by my son with the song 'Heading South' and I started following him on IG. He's worth a listen if you like that kind of music. He's not professional recording artist or touring artist - why I was so surprised to hear him on the Yellowstone soundtrack.

You can't say the boy doesn't put his heart into it:

SchnauzerMom
I found Zach Bryan at the suggestion of someone on TexAgs months ago. He has since been in heavy rotation on my playlist!
strohag
AG
Whiskey Myers was already doing great but Yellowstone took their popularity to a whole new level. Bingham was already super popular too but it's cool that the masses are getting to experience these guys. Music a lot of us have been listening to for years.
Centerpole90
AG
DAMMIT JIMMY.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Guess no one is titillated by Teeter
Ogre09
AG
Is this a soap opera?
STX Ag
AG
brs4688 said:

My wife and I laughed at the end when Colby was turning away all of her advances. Any one of those cowboys would have had her folded over like a pretzel as soon as they were give the first chance.
Aggieangler93
AG
STX Ag said:

brs4688 said:

My wife and I laughed at the end when Colby was turning away all of her advances. Any one of those cowboys would have had her folded over like a pretzel as soon as they were give the first chance.
I was laughing at it also. She tried about 3 different things....I thought she was going to stand up and strip and try that via campfire light.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

STX Ag said:

brs4688 said:

I was laughing at it also. She tried about 3 different things....I thought she was going to stand up and strip and try that via campfire light.

I think she should go with the water tank bath like Beth. That was cinematic greatness.
Law361
AG
Hayes Carll on this weeks episode. Drunken Poet's Dream. Great song
saltydog13
AG
Sounds like someone from Texas is choosing the playlist. I need to watch this show apparently. Where can I watch full episodes?
BrazosDog02
AG
saltydog13 said:

Sounds like someone from Texas is choosing the playlist. I need to watch this show apparently. Where can I watch full episodes?
Yep. Sounded like my Spotify. Hayes Carll, Turnpike, it was a solid 'barn dance'....lol. And I'm going to stop watching this show with my wife. She has managed to 'call' all of the plot twists to date 2-3 episodes in advance. While I am impressed, sometimes I like to watch a show 'blind'. I don't want to think about 'twists', I don't want to think about how the show is a far cry from how we handle things on the ranch, or how terrible Tater is...I just want to be a vegetable and be entertained.
DiskoTroop
Man we got our answer the other night on why Beth hates Jamie, huh?

Wife and I just got into this show and caught up from pilot to current in two weeks. Awesome show.
bdgol07
AG
The barrel racers make this song come to life....

The first three episodes were a little slow but this season is definitely picking up
Centerpole90
AG
I swear to you. Aggie word:

My son and I laughed that we WILL hear some Kenny Fiedler before this season is over. They are playing straight into Barrel Racer Land or Cowboy Sh*t.
BrazosDog02
AG
bdgol07 said:

The barrel racers make this song come to life....

The first three episodes were a little slow but this season is definitely picking up

I can't believe this song has come across my Spotify during 100 hours of driving and I've never actually HEARD the lyrics. Lol.
Centerpole90
AG
torrid
AG
Boy did it escalate. Villains this season left a little to be desired. I preferred the two brothers from last season to the Wall Street types.

So Beth is maybe dead, but probably not. Jamie is not dead, but I figure the surviving Duttons will take him to the train station when the figure out he was behind the hits (which I'm assuming). Kayce is doubtedly OK, getting the deskt turned up in time to stop the bullets. Kevin Costner can't die becaue he's the whole show.

That leaves us with Jimmy. Does not bode well for him as he has already had too many near-death experiences. He is probably my favorite character.
agfan2013
AG
Good ending to the season, which was needed as most of this season was pretty boring with not a lot happening. Could tell as it started to ramp up there was no way they'd finish a lot of the storylines in just the last 2 or 3 episodes. Sucks we have to wait 10 months to see what all happened.

My guesses: John Dutton survives, Casey is Casey and guns down the people in his office with no trouble, Beth does die or is hurt really badly which sends Rip on a revenge tour ("I'd rather kill 1000 men, than 1 more horse").

Market Equities guy isn't the only one who is behind all the hits, Jamie or his dad are partially responsible in some way too.
water turkey
What about RIP taking the ring off of his dead mom's hand?

That was ridiculous.
docb
AG
I'll have to go back and watch it again. But Beth was not right by the package when it exploded and she is far too popular to die at this point, Casey gets the desk up so I'm sure he is ok, John is saved by his cell phone. Jimmie is the one that could die and the show go on. 10 months really sucks to have to wait.
STX Ag
AG
water turkey said:

That was ridiculous.
Na Zdraví 87
AG
STX Ag said:

water turkey said:

That was ridiculous.

And apparently it wasn't the first time.
CrossTimbersW
AG
You heard it here first, Jamie will end up being a hero who saves the ranch from the current threats.

It was too obvious that Jamie could've orchestrated the hits. A few episodes back when he confronted John about the adoption they had a breakthrough. Jamie's visiting with his dad is to verify that John was actually telling him the truth about his father and assurance of how much John actually cares for him. The exchange during the big meeting with governor was a scene to give the market equities folks, Indians,and even the governor the belief that Jamie has gone rouge and is against his father therefore they won't see the need to have him excused for conflicts of interest as the eminent domain process plays out.

I did enjoy the introduction of the EIS component because that is something I am very familiar with in my day job. I know how that can royally screw up any project but a development group as such would 100% never miss that detail in the real world either.

That said season three was not as enjoyable as the previous 2.
DPlainview
AG
I'm convinced they had about 6-7 episodes filmed and stretched out what they had into 10 shows. Paramount is running a ton of commercials during this and some shows don't even carry the full hour. There simply isn't the same pacing as in previous seasons.

Thought that was a poor way (and a cheap cop out) to end the season.

That said, it has been a great show up through this seemingly off season.
jpistolero02
I might be in agreement with Jamie eventually saving this thing. I think he is going to see the attack on the family and turn things around.
mts6175
AG
Na Zdrav 87 said:

STX Ag said:

water turkey said:

That was ridiculous.

And apparently it wasn't the first time.
Wasn't the first time for the guy that dug up the grave, not Rip.
Wodanaz
AG
Wanna know how Rip & Beth get a baby? It was just conceived between Walker & Barrel chick. How it plays out could go 100 ways, but you heard it here first.
jpistolero02
What about the kid who had his mom gunned down? Where does he go?
B-1 83
AG
They do give new meeting to "riding for the brand" on that show.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.