Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yellowstone TV Series

84,491 Views | 403 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by torrid
yippee2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the left over kid will be raised by Rip and Beth
Max06
AG
I'm surprised that Jamie's campaign tramp that was supposedly pregnant at the end of season 2 hasn't resurfaced.

I also have a feeling that Jaime's 'dad' isn't actually his dad- someone fixed his adoption records to reflect a planted dad/puppet to sway Jaime's attitude.
TXAG 05
AG
DPlainview said:

I'm convinced they had about 6-7 episodes filmed and stretched out what they had into 10 shows. Paramount is running a ton of commercials during this and some shows don't even carry the full hour. There simply isn't the same pacing as in previous seasons.

Thought that was a poor way (and a cheap cop out) to end the season.

That said, it has been a great show up through this seemingly off season.

They film everything the year before(currently filming season 4 now), so I doubt COVID caused any issues.
bdgol07
AG
Season 3 was overall a dud to me. Three episodes at the end were worth a damn.

Parting thoughts...

Jaime isn't the castrated POS that he was made out to be in the final episode and will turn things around and save the ranch from the airport build. No one main character dies but Jimmy is paralyzed and leaves the show next season. Kayce takes out all comers from behind the desk and Beth "reorganizes her life" with the boy from the roadside as her own with Rip. John goes full on assault on Roarke and Willa with the help of the Chief but that bites him in the ass in the end which expedites Beth "coming out of retirement" to take on the Indian version of herself and that becomes the main story line next season. When Willa told Roarke to treat it like a pipeline in Yemen and not a land deal in Montana, the scenario was set but their time is limited in Montana I feel
BroncStomper06
AG
As cringy as some of the rodeo scenes can be, it's pretty cool to see some of my good rodeo buddies on screen. They even let Tilden Hooper have a speaking part last night. He's got a pretty big personality, so I figured it was only a matter of time before the producers brought him in a little more. That said, when they bucked that horse for the Steiner's, they didn't even mention that the pickup man in the scene was 4-time World Champion Bareback Rider Kaycee Feild.
FIDO 96
AG
I would not be surprised if Kayce doesn't end up calling some of his "other brothers" to join the fight. They are eventually going to do more with his Teams background.
Old RV Ag
AG
BroncStomper06 said:

As cringy as some of the rodeo scenes can be, it's pretty cool to see some of my good rodeo buddies on screen. They even let Tilden Hooper have a speaking part last night. He's got a pretty big personality, so I figured it was only a matter of time before the producers brought him in a little more. That said, when they bucked that horse for the Steiner's, they didn't even mention that the pickup man in the scene was 4-time World Champion Bareback Rider Kaycee Feild.
I won't be happy with the rodeo, reigning, cutting, etc. till they get my buddy Fielding "Bozo" Rogers to show how cutting is really done.
DPlainview
AG
That's even more disappointing then...
Moscin
AG
Rodeo note: Character Lloyd Pierce (Forrie Smith) used to rodeo around B/CS in the late 80's early 90's. Good Bronc rider and good dude.
ursusguy
AG
https://rodeonews.com/forrie-j-smith/
mAgnoliAg
AG
What about the "gotta kill the king" line?
CrossTimbersW
AG
As I said in my post it was verification to Jamie as to what kind of person his biological father is which is exactly what John Dutton told him the guy was. Everyone knows Jamie ain't a killer. He owns the weakest most pathetic kill scene in the entire show.
jsdaltxag
Anybody else think that all of the attacks may not be related. The attack on John/horses/cattle could be the motorcycle gang. Willa/Roark could be behind the attack on Beth. Whoever attacked Kayce could be a new character introduced next year, someone from Kayce's past-likely a family member of someone he killed.

Agree that Rip goes on a tear, and straightens some of it out. Particularly whoever attacked the ranch and John, and Beth. Kayce kills whoever attacks him, and Jamie prosecutes them or their organization as Attorney General.
CrossTimbersW
AG
I agree that they may not all be related. I do believe Beth's attack is from Roarke/Willa. I'm not sure about the others. I feel like John's is from the Indians but Kasey's is too sloppy to be organized. No way you give a guy with his military background a chance to defend himself or have a shootout with him. I tend to agree it may be something from his past maybe even related to the recent cattle thief with the little girl who was in the house maybe?
torrid
AG
VoreMoar12 said:

Wanna know how Rip & Beth get a baby? It was just conceived between Walker & Barrel chick. How it plays out could go 100 ways, but you heard it here first.
I'm thinking the son of the lady with the flat tire. I'm pretty sure she's dead.
Drip99
AG
bdgol07 said:

Parting thoughts...

Jaime isn't the castrated POS that he was made out to be in the final episode and will turn things around and save the ranch from the airport build. No one main character dies but Jimmy is paralyzed and leaves the show next season. Kayce takes out all comers from behind the desk and Beth "reorganizes her life" with the boy from the roadside as her own with Rip. John goes full on assault on Roarke and Willa with the help of the Chief but that bites him in the ass in the end which expedites Beth "coming out of retirement" to take on the Indian version of herself and that becomes the main story line next season. When Willa told Roarke to treat it like a pipeline in Yemen and not a land deal in Montana, the scenario was set but their time is limited in Montana I feel
I agree it was not as good as the other 2 seasons however to me its still better than 99% of the other crap on tv these days. Maybe I'm just a sucker for ranches in Montana
Ulrich
JesusQuintana said:

bdgol07 said:

Parting thoughts...

I agree it was not as good as the other 2 seasons however to me its still better than 99% of the other crap on tv these days. Maybe I'm just a sucker for ranches in Montana

I've driven by the location of the set a number of times. Great part of the country, don't tell anyone.
texAZtea
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

And I'm going to stop watching this show with my wife. She has managed to 'call' all of the plot twists to date 2-3 episodes in advance.

What does your wife say about next season?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
The barrel racer could be the downfall of the ranch, especially if Jimmy died. Slavery/trafficking spin?
torrid
AG
texAZtea said:

BrazosDog02 said:

And I'm going to stop watching this show with my wife. She has managed to 'call' all of the plot twists to date 2-3 episodes in advance.

What does your wife say about next season?
Here's one I read online that seems very plausible. Just speculation.

The guy who shot Kevin Costner is Jamie's biological father.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.