Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yellowstone TV Series

87,773 Views | 403 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by torrid
Buck Turgidson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't the actor who plays Rip have a role in Dazed and Confused as one of the football players?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yes. He played Benny in the baseball shirt

Spore Ag
The weird looking Beck brother. Thought he was on Desperate Housewifes but trying to figure out what else?
aggielostinETX
AG
Pasty one?

Lots of Marvel stuff and Justified
BrazosDog02
AG
Spore Ag said:

The weird looking Beck brother. Thought he was on Desperate Housewifes but trying to figure out what else?

That guy is easily one of the best actors around. He plays a nice villain in everything and he is amazing. I love his character and it pairs extremely well with Beth.
ChipFTAC01
AG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Serpico?wprov=sfti1
Rexter
Neal McDonough

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_McDonough

Pretty impressive list of TV, film, and video games
cbr
AG
Irish_Man said:

I'm really conflicted regarding Beth.

At times i think that would be a hell of a woman to know and other times i think, no way in hell would i want to know her.
oh, you do not want to know her. you think she was tough on some hitmen, just wait till you put your pecker in her!

LOL, but seriously, she was awesome in that episode. i dont think anyone will ever forget that scene.

although i have to admit i was wondering why she brought a knife to that gunfight anyway?
Centerpole90
AG
Does anyone else get the feeling that Jamie might be the one to save the day in the season finale? Silly thing I know, but I wonder because it just seems like they've got him so far down he's beyond redemption- being as close to the center of the show is he is- it seems like he's due for a come back.
Aggie_3
Centerpole90 said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jamie might be the one to save the day in the season finale? Silly thing I know, but I wonder because it just seems like they've got him so far down he's beyond redemption- being as close to the center of the show is he is- it seems like he's due for a come back.

No way that little whiny ***** saves the day
45-70Ag
AG
Centerpole90 said:

And starts his redemption tour with his dad.
JSKolache
AG
Rexter said:

Neal McDonough

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_McDonough

Pretty impressive list of TV, film, and video games
He played this same charatcer in Walking Tall 15 yrs ago, which is fun, but he'll always be Buck Compton under this roof.
Buck Turgidson
Neal McDonough was also in Band of Brothers.

HouseDivided06
AG
I have thought there is a redemptive story line with Jamie where he does something paramount (no pun intended) to save the day, Kacey and his wife and kid go off somewhere to be happy, and Rip and Beth take over the ranch. Might be too clean, but Jamie will have some sort of redemption at some point
FIDO 96
AG
Quote:

but he'll always be Buck Compton under this roof.

Agreed.
Aggieangler93
AG
Is reason 2 the last one? I am hopeful for season 3 as my wife and I are hooked on Yellowstone again.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
jpistolero02
It does appear they will be back for a season 3 according to the inner webs.
OldCamp
I'm sure there will be redemption for Jamie.
When kevin Costner refused to acknowledge that he loved his own son it bothered me and now I'm rooting for Jamie to be the under dog.
Also the revelation that Beth might want to flood the ranch for profit has me not liking her.

My only hope is that there is a planned conclusion and that they don't keep pumping episodes out until they lose enough viewers and then just cancel it
98Ag99Grad
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Didn't the actor who plays Rip have a role in Dazed and Confused as one of the football players?

He was also in Pitch Black. Looks totally different with dark hair and beard now.
Ulrich
Wow. I don't think I would have ever guessed that he was in Pitch Black or Good Will Hunting. I never picked up on it being the same guy in both even though I love both movies.
MGS
I have to admit that I only remembered him as the bad guy in 2 Fast 2 Furious.
EFE
AG
Centerpole90 said:

My thoughts are he falls on his sword and tidies up a bunch of loose ends that all point to the patriarch/prodigal son. He wasn't prepared to suck start that Winchester, but he'll fall in a more dramatic and well timed/placed matter to draw heat off the others.
Aggie_3
PineTreeAg said:

I'm sure there will be redemption for Jamie.
When kevin Costner refused to acknowledge that he loved his own son it bothered me and now I'm rooting for Jamie to be the under dog.
Also the revelation that Beth might want to flood the ranch for profit has me not liking her.

My only hope is that there is a planned conclusion and that they don't keep pumping episodes out until they lose enough viewers and then just cancel it

This show isn't in any danger of being canceled any time soon they already renewed it for season 3 and networks don't do that in the middle of seasons for shows that are struggling in any way
Pasquale Liucci
AG
Irish_Man said:

I'm really conflicted regarding Beth.

At times i think that would be a hell of a woman to know and other times i think, no way in hell would i want to know her.

Hallmark of great character development.

ETA: love Rip and I can't wait to see Kacey get biblical on the Beck brothers
EFE
AG
I've seen all I need to see of Beth(from the front and back) to know that I would do some damn foolish things to see what the sun coming over the Rockies looks like
poet0715
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Neal McDonough was also in Band of Brothers.

I loved him in Band of Brothers, but I still can't get his character from Angels in the Outfield out of my head.
reddog90
AG
Can anyone confirm there will be a season 3? I just got caught up last night. In the preview for the next episode, I swear the narrator said something along the lines of "only 3 episodes left in Yellowstone". I'm hoping that only meant season 2.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Yes, it has been renewed for another season. Only 3 episodes left this season.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Why does Beth hate Jaimie so much ?
Cause of their mom?
Mr. Nussbaum
AG
Has to be something that the writers haven't shown yet, because nothing that they've uncovered could fuel that much hatred.
Maybe something like she had a child and Jamie was responsible for his/her negligent death.
Just a guess.
Aggie_3
aggiepaintrain said:

Why does Beth hate Jaimie so much ?
Cause of their mom?

Because Jamie is the most hateable little ***** boy on the show and he should have ate that Winchester
Old RV Ag
AG
Mr. Nussbaum said:

Has to be something that the writers haven't shown yet, because nothing that they've uncovered could fuel that much hatred.
Maybe something like she had a child and Jamie was responsible for his/her negligent death.
Just a guess.
This makes sense. She said those things to Jamie just after she watched Rip with Tate working with Tate's new horse and it made her look very longing and sad. Wonder if she and Rip had a kid together.
JAG03
AG
Maybe he talked her into or made her have an abortion.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I don't know why she hates him but my wife pointed out that there's some weird sexual tension between them.
water turkey
The way she was watching the little boy and then saw Jamie and lost it. I think she lost a kid and blames Jamie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.