Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yellowstone TV Series

87,802 Views | 403 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by torrid
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Season 2 Premiers tonight
rock08
AG
EFE
AG
Hopefully they add a stream for the season 2 episode 1 quickly, I burnt through the first season last week catching up
aggielostinETX
AG
They post it as soon as the live one is over
BCStalk
EFE
AG
Woohoo!
STX Ag
AG
Wonder who is gonna be the first person kasey kills.
aggielostinETX
AG
STX Ag said:

Wonder who is gonna be the first person kasey kills.

Or Rip
giddings_ag_06
AG
Pumped for season 2. It's a great show without being cheesy or too "Hollywood".

Hoping Ryan Bingham has a big role, Rip moves into the Yellowstone caretaker role long term (help run it with Beth?), Beth Keeps being a cutthroat and Kasey and his wife move to the ranch and destroy Jamie. Jamie and his little assistant needs to be put in their place early. Obviously, hoping Costner gets healthy and starts rolling heads. I think he gets really... unethical this season.
bam02
AG
I just hope the BSC redhead keeps taking baths in the trough.
Thisguy1
I think you can throw "Kasey and his wife" out the window. Sure seems like she's going full screw the white man at this point. Seems like that's setting up to be a main conflict going forward.
duck79
AG
Who is that playing the character "cowboy"? I recognize him but can't find it.
giddings_ag_06
AG
Danny Glover reincarnated
cbr
AG
Enjoyed that quite a bit. I love the bull.
WP69
AG
Steven Williams
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0931736/?ref_=tt_cl_t11
PlanoAg98
AG
When are the putting last season on Netflix? I don't watch one episode per week.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

When are the putting last season on Netflix? I don't watch one episode per week.
I answered my own question. Season 1 & 2 can be streamed on the Paramount Network on Roku. I'm going to start season 1 once season 2 nears it's end which should be around 8/21 after the 10 weekly episodes planned for season 2.
TacosaurusRex

Edit for the guys that do not have twitter. Yellowstone has already been picked up for season 3.
STX Ag
AG
How many of the characters will still be alive?
TheEyeGuy
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

Danny Glover reincarnated
So back in 1999, I went to FFA national convention. Key not speaker? Danny Glover. He rambled on for about an hour about how important farming was and that he spent some time on his grand parents farm as a child. There was a collective wtf? from all of us on that one as to why they brought him in.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
AgySkeet06
AG
Im surprised they cut down the developer. I thought they left him hanging. I guess they need him and the chief to maintain the conflict. Cant wait for the daughter to (continue) rip them a new one
AW 1880
AG
Would have been great if when they asked his name he said Deets.
dr_boogs
AG
I'm pretty sure he's a hard core lib whose personal beliefs are on no way supportive of farming. Unless you're talking about the ethanol subsidies boondoggle.
JSKolache
AG
I love that they think they'll make it rich off CRP, ha
dr_boogs
AG
As a veterinarian, the real low point of episode one was the equine vet operating on Dutton without anesthesia and minimal asepsis for the alleged underlying disease. Don't want to give anything else away but that would never have gone down like that in real life. How about maybe an IV catheter and some shock-rate fluids? And not disparaging equine vets, was just so unrealistic it was laughable.
Old RV Ag
AG
dr_boogs said:

As a veterinarian, the real low point of episode one was the equine vet operating on Dutton without anesthesia and minimal asepsis for the alleged underlying disease. Don't want to give anything else away but that would never have gone down like that in real life. How about maybe an IV catheter and some shock-rate fluids? And not disparaging equine vets, was just so unrealistic it was laughable.
Thank you. I was gonna ask on here but didn't want any spoilers so when I have my normal weekly breakfast with my vet (who's an Ag from the 70's) and friend I was going to ask. He doesn't watch the show and this will save me his look of "what the f do you think?"
dr_boogs
AG
I get it I get it. All tv drama is make believe that's why it's fun. But when the plot takes a turn into your area of expertise and it's so completely ludicrous, it's tough to play along!
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
I am an EMT and thought the same thing. If a person did anything remotely close to that, that person would find themselves without a license and a job.
BrazosDog02
AG
dr_boogs said:

I get it I get it. All tv drama is make believe that's why it's fun. But when the plot takes a turn into your area of expertise and it's so completely ludicrous, it's tough to play along!

Hahahah....agreed. Don't ever watch the history series on the Alamo or whatever the hell it was called with the mountains in the background at Goliad.
Old RV Ag
AG
dr_boogs said:

It is great you spoke up about that as there are some vets on here but lots more ranchers. As being in the ranching industry for decades there is so much wrong on there, especially with the cow hands. But, I'll alway enjoy a western and the scenery is unbelievable. The plots make for good theater.
Old RV Ag
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

dr_boogs said:

Hahahah....agreed. Don't ever watch the history series on the Alamo or whatever the hell it was called with the mountains in the background at Goliad.
Yea, like watching Gunsmoke. Never seen terrain like that in Kansas! At least Bonanza and High Chapparal were decent on realistic terrain, not perfect, but decent.
BigHead 04
AG
As a gastroenterologist I got a kick out of it. When she said he won't make it the 20 minute flight to the hospital, I thought "No **** he won't after you flay his belly open!"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jwoodmd
BigHead 04 said:

As a gastroenterologist I got a kick out of it. When she said he won't make it the 20 minute flight to the hospital, I thought "No **** he won't after you flay his belly open!"
Agree completely. As a vascular surgeon, I kept shaking my head thinking "they've got to have better medical consultants for the writers."
TheEyeGuy
AG
jwoodmd said:

BigHead 04 said:

Agree completely. As a vascular surgeon, I kept shaking my head thinking "they've got to have better medical consultants for the writers."
I say this all the time when the wife and I are watching stuff involving firearms. Like... I love how in the post apocalyptic scenarios, the number of exotic weapons in people's hands is unreal.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Mowdy Ag
AG
...or the scene in "The Son" where they're "junking" the wells...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.