COD Modern Warfare II

44,703 Views | 694 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Thunder18
El_duderino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh good question. Not too sure. I was thinking about the Mp side of it.
degreedy
AG
From what I remember on the PS5, if you are in a private party you can still here the proximity chat of others, they just can't hear you. Whenever we get on PS5, we usually rock the in game chat so the proximity chat shenanigans can go both ways.
HossAg
AG
NPH- said:

From what I remember on the PS5, if you are in a private party you can still here the proximity chat of others, they just can't hear you. Whenever we get on PS5, we usually rock the in game chat so the proximity chat shenanigans can go both ways.
On Xbox parties, the xbox player can't hear any game chat or talk in proximity chat.
Thunder18
AG
El_duderino said:

If you're all on Xbox you can use discord and just mute the in game chat. Miles better

Yea we have done that but then miss out on the proximity chat feature which is usually pretty funny
CavitationAG
AG
Just playing dmz solo for the first time since this update and man has it gotten more difficult!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
CavitationAG said:

Just playing dmz solo for the first time since this update and man has it gotten more difficult!

Feels like the AI see you from a mile away now.
Project Gemini
AG
Is solo DMZ going to be rough if I dont use a mic?
degreedy
AG
Project Gemini said:

Is solo DMZ going to be rough if I dont use a mic?

Nope
MaroonStain
AG
CavitationAG said:

FYeah it has. Some games I can't even get past spawn. I was XF with all kinds of loot and now XF is a rite of passage.

Update: they went wayyyyy past setting 11 (10 scale) on the AI.
HossAg
AG
I mean, aren't extraction games supposed to be hard? I was pretty disappointed at how laid back it was the first time I played it.
zip04
AG
When it first came out, we were extracting every game. Not so much now. Played 3 games this morning and never extracted. It is hit or miss now.
HossAg
AG
zip04 said:

When it first came out, we were extracting every game. Not so much now. Played 3 games this morning and never extracted. It is hit or miss now.

I've played Tarkov like 7 times and extracted once. It's supposed to be hard/terrifying.
CavitationAG
AG
I definitely still enjoy it. There is a noticeable difference in difficulty/NPC #'s after the update though. I was still able to solo extract a few times yesterday.
MaroonStain
AG
Definitely more competitive and not as much random squads joining up. WZ2 is filtering over to DMZ so solo is levels more difficult.
MaroonStain
AG
Ok...this is laughable... DMZ is now outright unplayable as a solo drop. I've died four straight times to AI and never left spawn location not spot the area.
degreedy
AG
Average Joe said:

If you have guns to level: double weapon XP + shipment + decoy + extra tactical = fully leveled gun in 2-3 matches. Just spawn, throw all your decoys to the corners and center and go kill.

Dude fully leveled 15 guns with this advice in a few hours of playtime. This was great advice, thanks!
Average Joe
AG
NPH- said:

Average Joe said:

If you have guns to level: double weapon XP + shipment + decoy + extra tactical = fully leveled gun in 2-3 matches. Just spawn, throw all your decoys to the corners and center and go kill.

Dude fully leveled 15 guns with this advice in a few hours of playtime. This was great advice, thanks!

No problem! I planned on doing the same, but ended up with flu-b the morning after posting it. Been down for the count since.
HossAg
AG
NPH- said:

Average Joe said:

Same. Was leveling guns like 10 levels per round. I'm amazed the decoy thing still works.
maverick2076
HossAg said:

NPH- said:

Average Joe said:

Same. Was leveling guns like 10 levels per round. I'm amazed the decoy thing still works.

I'm leveling up all the guns I don't use very often, and this is great.
MaroonStain
AG
After my whine fest this morning and break for Saturday chores, I XF 7 straight times. I like the added perk bonus.
MaroonStain
AG
I have a Raid earned in DMZ last night and keys for tough locations. If you want to squad up today, LMK. Please be at least level 100.
Thunder18
AG
I wanna try the raid out, but don't have time today
AvsB
Is MP super l**** for y'all right now?
El_duderino
It typically is in the evening for me. Fps stable, but ping spikes to 300 or so sporadically
HossAg
AG
CDL Major 1 finals on twitch right now
wangus12
AG
Personally still enjoying. Its the quality of life stuff from MW19 that I'd wish they'd go back to.

• Map pings are impossible to see
  • No Play again button at the end (instead dropping all the way out to restart)
  • Sniper head shots should be auto down.
  • Fix the looting system, ( I forgot about it, but I'm getting more used to it. Still takes way too long)

Everything else and especially the map has been fine for us
ExPLK
AG
My thought almost exactly.
HossAg
AG
The looting system is complete ass and I'm surprised more people don't have an issue with it. It's literally impossible to pick up what you want or open a bag at least 50% of the time because something is clipping with the environment or stuck below another item on the ground. They need to either have a better bag looting system like Apex or just go all in on the loot pile like they had in Warzone 1.

The backpack also makes no sense. It's just tedious to use. The old system where you had a protected maximum amount of ammo you could carry and you could just run over ammo to pick it up was way better.
CAR96
AG
Not enjoying playing this version of the game. Clunky and weird to track battlepass, difficult to adjust weapons.
El_duderino
I don't even add attachments since it's way too many/detailed. Unless there's a camo that requires a suppressor, my guns are bone stock all the way through
Thunder18
AG
HossAg said:

The looting system is complete ass and I'm surprised more people don't have an issue with it. It's literally impossible to pick up what you want or open a bag at least 50% of the time because something is clipping with the environment or stuck below another item on the ground. They need to either have a better bag looting system like Apex or just go all in on the loot pile like they had in Warzone 1.

The backpack also makes no sense. It's just tedious to use. The old system where you had a protected maximum amount of ammo you could carry and you could just run over ammo to pick it up was way better.
HometownAg22
AG
How's y'all camo grind going if you're doing it? Trying to do Sub long shots on Shipment is awful.
El_duderino
I had ar's platinum and smg gold from shoothouse. Now I'm just getting everything else all the way up just before gold since it's so fast to level up. Knife as secondary to get that knocked out as well.
HometownAg22
AG
Exactly what I'm doing
El_duderino
It's pretty brutal using semi auto guns when everyone else is rocking full auto.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.