*****OFFICIAL Thread - Divisional Round: GB vs. DAL*****

122,135 Views | 1824 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wisconsin_Ag
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Less than 35-40 seconds, I can buy the spike. But not with 49 seconds. That is very premature, and we saw exactly why. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to foresee exactly what happened as a very real possibility - not converting a 1st in 2 plays and leaving the hottest qb in the league a lot of time (and 2 TO's) while only needing a FG.

Something similar to quick play they ran on 2nd should have been dialed up and ready. This is an NFL team running a 2-minute drill. Not that hard to get a quick play off and give yourself a chance to gain more yards with only taking 5-7 more seconds.
Wisconsin_Ag
Quote:

Told her not to eat the whole bag. But don't get between a wisonsin woman and a bag of *****. Or a bag of anything else she can put in her mouth, for that matter.

So Einstein, tell me, how are things going in San Antonio???

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/fattest-cities-in-america.html
DannyDuberstein
AG
i'm not from SA, but I guess refried beans are more fattening than bags of diks.
Wisconsin_Ag
It appears Little Danny is having issues coping with last night. A lot of confrontational anger spewing from his pie hole. Well hell, I guess if my beloved team had only won 2 playoff games in the last 20 years, I would be angry too. Oh by the way, Jabba the Ketch has a chair reserved for you at Pluckers!!!

http://www.eatthis.com/most-and-least-obese-states-in-america-ranked
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm coping by playing golf this afternoon. Have fun with your ice hole and your bags of diks, if any are left.
Wisconsin_Ag
I plan on celebrating by visiting the sheethole of Houston on Feb. 5th. You can celebrate by chasing a little white ball around that day. LOL

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.