"Jesus might not have existed and did not die to save us"

5,961 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by LMCane
Little Rock Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

AgNav93 said:

Satan has infiltrated the church. You can see it with the Methodists and Lutherans as the latest examples.

the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he does not exist.

That, and --"Did God really say?"
dogowner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes."
I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"
He said, "A Christian."
I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"
He said, "Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."
I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
just like OBAMA'S pastor Reverend Wright

and how many "christians" in Texas are going to vote for this weird freak fraud??!

8 million?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.