"Jesus might not have existed and did not die to save us"

5,916 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by LMCane
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CDUB98 said:

I don't think it's as much voting FOR Talirico as it is against how much of a ****ty person Paxton is and the knock on effects of Trump's war for Israel.


It makes even more sense to vote against Tairico and the democrat party's efforts to destroy our democratic republic and replace it with communism. Oh, I forgot that communism would actually work this time.
5Amp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jesus
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JWinTX said:

CDUB98 said:

I don't think it's as much voting FOR Talirico as it is against how much of a ****ty person Paxton is and the knock on effects of Trump's war for Israel.

Well, if Talarico gets elected, he's gonna support all of the woke stuff and it will be 6 years of it for our state. That's 6 years of him being made into the next Obama to run for office in 2032.


I fully agree, and I much as I think Paxton is a ****ty person, I'm going to vote for him because the alternative is worse from a policy perspective.

But, many people are not rational anymore, so here we are.
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDUB98 said:

I don't think it's as much voting FOR Talirico as it is against how much of a ****ty person Paxton is and the knock on effects of Trump's war for Israel.


Isreeeeeeeeeeeeeeal!!
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Logos Stick said:

This is Talarico's pastor.

I'm not shocked by this at all. Talarico is Satan in a skinsuit.



This isn't Satan. Satan doesn't make use of dimwits.

And this guy is a perfect example of the Dunning Kreuger effect. in 2026, just how intellectually lazy do you have to be to think Jesus didn't exist?

Does he believe that George Washington didn't exist either? What about Gengis Khan? Alexander the Great? Julius Ceasar?

Send this idiot back to his village.
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
deddog said:

Logos Stick said:

This is Talarico's pastor.

I'm not shocked by this at all. Talarico is Satan in a skinsuit.



This isn't Satan. Satan doesn't make use of dimwits.

And this guy is a perfect example of the Dunning Kreuger effect. in 2026, just how intellectually lazy do you have to be to think Jesus didn't exist?

Does he believe that George Washington didn't exist either? What about Gengis Khan? Alexander the Great? Julius Ceasar?

Send this idiot back to his village.


That's not a dude, it's a butch lesbian.

hth
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
deddog said:

Logos Stick said:

This is Talarico's pastor.

I'm not shocked by this at all. Talarico is Satan in a skinsuit.



This isn't Satan. Satan doesn't make use of dimwits.

And this guy is a perfect example of the Dunning Kreuger effect. in 2026, just how intellectually lazy do you have to be to think Jesus didn't exist?

Does he believe that George Washington didn't exist either? What about Gengis Khan? Alexander the Great? Julius Ceasar?

Send this idiot back to his village.


I think Babs is a female
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TAMUallen said:

deddog said:

Logos Stick said:

This is Talarico's pastor.

I'm not shocked by this at all. Talarico is Satan in a skinsuit.



This isn't Satan. Satan doesn't make use of dimwits.

And this guy is a perfect example of the Dunning Kreuger effect. in 2026, just how intellectually lazy do you have to be to think Jesus didn't exist?

Does he believe that George Washington didn't exist either? What about Gengis Khan? Alexander the Great? Julius Ceasar?

Send this idiot back to his village.


I think Babs is a female

Ha ha ha ha
Buck Turgidson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll bet Obama would be comfortable in that "church".
GenericAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The party of science and truth (so they say) are saying Jesus wasn't alive and real? LOL. Clowns. There are way too many historical accounts of his life.
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I'll bet Obama would be comfortable in that "church".


Nope. Too many white people.
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Came here because I knew it had to somehow be linked to Talafreako.



That man is satan incarnate.
doubledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
91AggieLawyer said:

doubledog said:

The bare minimum to proclaim you are a "Christian" is that you believe and follow the Nicaean creed.
Revised Version (381 AD).
...
I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father
...

If you do not believe then I do not know what you are but you are not a Christian.


I'm a Christian and I follow no creed; I follow the Bible, specifically, the Gospel. If both happen to be the same, so be it, but there's no "bare minimum" outside scripture. In fact, there's nothing outside scripture as far as the Gospel is concerned.

John 3:16 says most everything. What it MAY not cover is covered in John 14:6.

Don't add or subtract anything from the Gospel. Its all you need. Don't overthink this.

The same people that compiled and edited the Bible were the ones who wrote the Nicaean creed. I think they knew something about the Bible.
Coachlandryhat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We know Talrico is not a real Christian same way we know Israel despises Christians no matter what Huckabee says. This war for Israel will keep alot of republican voters home. Enough to swing the election I doubt it but it will have some effect.
Deerdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rearview said:

AgNav93 said:

Satan has infiltrated the church. You can see it with the Methodists and Lutherans as the latest examples.

Just the ELCA. Don't lump the LCMS in with them.


Was going to say the same about Methodists. The United Methodist has been infiltrated and taken over by liberal extremist. The Global Methodist is more traditional, my church as did many in Texas left the UMC and are now just Methodist and traditional.
Martin Cash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wonder what Paw Paw thinks about this theology?
Phatbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coachlandryhat said:

We know Talrico is not a real Christian same way we know Israel despises Christians no matter what Huckabee says. This war for Israel will keep alot of republican voters home. Enough to swing the election I doubt it but it will have some effect.


Who are you talking to?
BigD_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JWinTX said:

CDUB98 said:

I don't think it's as much voting FOR Talirico as it is against how much of a ****ty person Paxton is and the knock on effects of Trump's war for Israel.

Well, if Talarico gets elected, he's gonna support all of the woke stuff and it will be 6 years of it for our state. That's 6 years of him being made into the next Obama to run for office in 2032.


I'll never understand how otherwise smart people don't understand this.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Is it OK to not care?


If this were Paxton's preacher, I'd still bite the bullet and vote for him. Policy > preachers


And I guess it's possible, but I can't imagine there are more than 3 liberals that will have their vote swayed based on this.


Sure it is ok. You are absolutely right. This election is of such extremes that something like this is not going to sway many to either side I would wager. People's minds are made up by now. No matter how conflicting a message she is passing.

Personally I am far in agreement with her but even I know to hold the title of pastor in a Christian church you have to hold true the main tenets of the faith. Which Jesus is the son of God and he died for our sins being pretty much number one. This is like being an NAACP lawyer and saying you don't care much for black people.
TTUArmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every knee shall bow...

Pray for their conversion.
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Logos Stick said:

This is Talarico's pastor.

I'm not shocked by this at all. Talarico is Satan in a skinsuit.



She's not really a Christian preacher and that's not a Christian church. Not shocking at all though that this is where that leftist nutjob attended "church." He's more leftist than Christian by a country mile.
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgNav93:
You can see it in the United Methodists.
Come to my Global Methodist church and it is old school conservative.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
5Amp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where there is no heat, there is cold
Where there is no light, it is dark
Where there is no God, there is evil


Everything is in equilibrium, search for the truth and you will find it.

The physical world is temporary, the spirit is forever. Be thankful for the grace.
laavispa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This PC(USA) "pastor" is at best in violation of their ordination/commission and should be removed. She certainly ignored the historical significance of Josephus' work in History of the Jews. In book 18 of this work Josephus acknowledges the existence of an obscure 'Jesus' sect. Since History was written around 30-40 yrs later.....

Just another revisionist attitude. Talarico's babbling, pontification and bloviating nd her inflammatory speech are examples of why i left PC(USA).
--------------
Nobody with open eyes can any longer doubt that the danger to personal freedom comes chiefly from the left. F. A. Hayek



GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is not Christian. I just saw this too. I think I'm getting too old for this, guys. Make it stop.





Kenneth_2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These loons are not Christian.
They are evil doers, possessed by and and doing work on behalf of Satan.

You cannot be a Christian and hold beliefs that are contradictory to the text of the Holy Bible. The Bible (yes we can argue/quibble over original text and translation, and therefore the meaning within the details) is the foundational truth of all Christianity. To deny any of this, for any reason, is to deny the entirety of the faith. It is an all or none, it is not a buffet where you can pick and choose according to your taste and convenience.
HeardAboutPerio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
laavispa said:

This PC(USA) "pastor" is at best in violation of their ordination/commission and should be removed. She certainly ignored the historical significance of Josephus' work in History of the Jews. In book 18 of this work Josephus acknowledges the existence of an obscure 'Jesus' sect. Since History was written around 30-40 yrs later.....

Just another revisionist attitude. Talarico's babbling, pontification and bloviating nd her inflammatory speech are examples of why i left PC(USA).



Yep and for those that want more on non Christian and Christian historical documentation of early Christianity-

Williams - Can We Trust the Gospels (quick concise read)

Bauckham- Jesus and The Eye Witnesses- The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony (more in-depth)
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will multiply teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear what they want to hear." 2 Timothy 4:3

That is not a Christian church and people who attend there are not Christians.
halfastros81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I say I didn't leave the Methodists , they left me.
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can't wrap my brain around this.

What exactly is she?

If I was a physicist, who claimed math didn't exist, I would not be a physicist. Math is a very basic requirement to perform that function.

If I were an auto mechanic, who claimed vehicles didnt exist, would I really be an auto mechanic? How could I be?

If I'm a Christian Pastor, who claims Jesus might not have existed, how could I possibly be a Christian Pastor? Am I taking crazy pills here????

How is anyone falling for Talarico and his ilk at this point? This is who he follows, and who's crazy ideals he forms his opinions from, and repeats to the masses.

It's pure insanity, and I question the IQ level of those voting for him. I don't mean to insult anyone, but if you live in reality, your critical thinking skills have to be non-existent, to not see past the fancy wrapper, and reject the horrible ingredients.

He the definition candy coated poison. Looks good on the outside, but is rotten on the inside.
heavens11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ignore function worth every penny
MagnumLoad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HeardAboutPerio said:

laavispa said:

This PC(USA) "pastor" is at best in violation of their ordination/commission and should be removed. She certainly ignored the historical significance of Josephus' work in History of the Jews. In book 18 of this work Josephus acknowledges the existence of an obscure 'Jesus' sect. Since History was written around 30-40 yrs later.....

Just another revisionist attitude. Talarico's babbling, pontification and bloviating nd her inflammatory speech are examples of why i left PC(USA).



Yep and for those that want more on non Christian and Christian historical documentation of early Christianity-

Williams - Can We Trust the Gospels (quick concise read)

Bauckham- Jesus and The Eye Witnesses- The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony (more in-depth)

Just ordered both books. Thanks.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDUB98 said:

I don't think it's as much voting FOR Talirico as it is against how much of a ****ty person Paxton is and the knock on effects of Trump's war for Israel.

Imagine being so blind with hatred, running from Trump ,that you dont even think about or care about who you DO RUN TO. Yeah I'm gonna vote for neocommunist SDA 'cause Trump and Paxton are mean".

The young seem to have no clue regarding the history of the 20th C or how economics really work. "Those that forget the past are condemned because they repeat it"
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttu_85 said:

CDUB98 said:

I don't think it's as much voting FOR Talirico as it is against how much of a ****ty person Paxton is and the knock on effects of Trump's war for Israel.

Imagine being so blind with hatred, running from Trump ,that you dont even think about or care about who you DO RUN TO. Yeah I'm gonna vote for neocommunist SDA 'cause Trump and Paxton are mean".

The young seem to have no clue regarding the history of the 20th C or how economics really work. "Those that forget the past are condemned because they repeat it"

Had a guy tell me he was voting for Beto, because he wanted change.

I asked, 'change from what'?

He said, 'I dont know, but what we have isnt working'.

I asked, 'what specifically isn't working?"

He replied, "I dont know, but my daughter would disown me if I didnt vote for him, lol'


I simply said, 'change can be good, or it can be really bad. Make sure you identify what you want to improve, and if the guy you're voting for will make it better, or worse. Because change is often worse'.

But it blows my mind that so many people have no idea. They're just voting for the fancy wrapper.
Little Rock Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rearview said:

AgNav93 said:

Satan has infiltrated the church. You can see it with the Methodists and Lutherans as the latest examples.

Just the ELCA. Don't lump the LCMS in with them.

Nor the Global Methodists; the United Methodists are abandoning the Faith and the GMC is standing in the gap.
Page 2 of 3 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.