Tucker Carlson has lost his way, something is seriously wrong.

111,251 Views | 1010 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by bobbranco
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Desert Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Queso1 said:

I do enjoy a good "conspiracy" - kind of hard not to since 2020. 2020 pretty destroyed my trust in our systems. However, religion or ethnicity of people has nothing to do with it. I think that's a key distinction.

Apart from our involvement in the middle east, I don't think I ever discuss Israel. It would be odd not to, considering they are a major political player in the area.

I'm comfortable with my position on Israel and I won't apologize for it. It just gets a little much whenever someone says something critical that the routine response is "it's the joos". I think it's a pathetic response akin to white leftists playing the race card.

ETA: I also am suspect of pharma, academia, defense contractors, neocons, and the Dutch.

I support everything you just said. I guess they will call me antisemetic too. Too many boomers and neocons running around on TexAgs. People are fed up. Calls of antisemetism are just words that don't mean anything anymore. They just want to scare people into staying quiet for fear of what they might be called. Doesn't work anymore haha.
Kvetch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Desert Power said:

Queso1 said:

I do enjoy a good "conspiracy" - kind of hard not to since 2020. 2020 pretty destroyed my trust in our systems. However, religion or ethnicity of people has nothing to do with it. I think that's a key distinction.

Apart from our involvement in the middle east, I don't think I ever discuss Israel. It would be odd not to, considering they are a major political player in the area.

I'm comfortable with my position on Israel and I won't apologize for it. It just gets a little much whenever someone says something critical that the routine response is "it's the joos". I think it's a pathetic response akin to white leftists playing the race card.

ETA: I also am suspect of pharma, academia, defense contractors, neocons, and the Dutch.

I support everything you just said. I guess they will call me antisemetic too. Too many boomers and neocons running around on TexAgs. People are fed up. Calls of antisemetism are just words that don't mean anything anymore. They just want to scare people into staying quiet for fear of what they might be called. Doesn't work anymore haha.


That's so punk rock dude.

You can be fed up with certain things in our political order and still see people like Tucker for who he is. If you really think his simping for Russia and now literally the Nazis is a reasonable alternative, your brain has been fully rotted.

Too many groypers and integralists running around on TexAgs. People are fed up with their idiotic ideas that show absolutely zero grasp or history or reality.
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not a boomer or a neo con. And you are…?
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I pretty much see who he is. He's a guy that wants to make money. He's a poser in many respects. I don't like him shilling for HE lenders. Maybe he's paid off. But he's the only person espousing a lot of my political positions l. I enjoy his interviews.

I care more about who controls my nation's president than some jackass on Spotify.
Kvetch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Queso1 said:

I pretty much see who he is. He's a guy that wants to make money. He's a poser in many respects. I don't like him shilling for HE lenders. Maybe he's paid off. But he's the only person espousing a lot of my political positions l. I enjoy his interviews.

I care more about who controls my nation's president than some jackass on Spotify.


The only one that controls Trump is Trump. If that isn't abundantly clear at this point, I don't know what to tell you. The fact that your default when someone doesn't mirror your preferred policy decisions is "you know who" controls them, you're not dealing in reality.

Maybe you should examine the bona fides of the people that espouse your favored political positions. Odds are they aren't very reputable. Like Tucker.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I disagree. Any ways, listening to a good podcast from Tucker where he interviews a playwright and writer who was prosecuted by German for violating their covid BS laws. I'm sure Waters is interviewing someone on the beach…riveting.
Kvetch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Queso1 said:

I disagree. Any ways, listening to a good podcast from Tucker where he interviews a playwright and writer who was prosecuted by German for violating their covid BS laws. I'm sure Waters is interviewing someone on the beach…riveting.


Who is defending Covid laws or watching Fox News? There's a huge chasm between what you're postulating/defending and your caricature of the people who don't agree with you.

If your conclusion from stuff like that is to align with what Tucker is espousing, you've lost the thread. Bad laws in the modern west doesn't mean there's a conspiratorial kabal controlling our politicians or that the principals of the west are somehow inferior to those of dictatorial regimes, as Tucker concludes.
Desert Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dude we are owned by israel
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Desert Power said:

Dude we are owned by israel

Oh Good Lord this **** ! The Jooos, the Jooos. They gonna git you !!! Blah blah blah

What a clown show.
Desert Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gonna puppet what your master ben shapiro says, facts dont care about your feelings.
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Desert Power said:

Gonna puppet what your master ben shapiro says, facts dont care about your feelings.

You are the one with the feelings bleeding all over this thread with Jooos this Joos That. I haven't listen to Shapiro. Hearing you whine and cry about the Joooooo boogie man got old in 1938
Desert Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Feelings? You are the one reeeeeiiingg and talking like a child when you type. Your neckbeard is showing.
Phatbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Desert Power said:

Dude we are owned by israel


No, just your brain along with a few others around here
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Desert Power said:

Feelings? You are the one reeeeeiiingg and talking like a child when you type. Your neckbeard is showing.

You use the terms "reeeeeeiing" and "neckbeard", yet accuse others of talking like a child.
FIDO95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


I used to really enjoy Tucker and many of his takes. However, he has gone "full Tucker" and some of these takes are beyond the pale.

Edit to add reference if you can't recall a time when Hollywood made good movies:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Phatbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Desert Power said:

Gonna puppet what your master ben shapiro says, facts dont care about your feelings.

Here's the thing... your position requires a gatekeeper. It requires a "truth teller" role, like Candace Owens or Tucker, or Fuentes... some opinion source authority. So it would make sense that you think those who aren't using those opinion gatekeepers must have another one, like Shapiro, or Levin or Fox News... those are the main names that get thrown around as the opposite gatekeepers. The problem with that is it doesn't require a gatekeeper, it just takes critical thought to see geopolitics as it is and not as some Jewish plot. There is no particular source opinion needed to know that 2 + 2 =4.

If you require getting your news from one or two particular sources in order to know "what's really going on", then that should be a red flag.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I understood from texags that responding with "reeeee" was the proper way to ridicule.
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Desert Power said:

Feelings? You are the one reeeeeiiingg and talking like a child when you type. Your neckbeard is showing.


Welcome to the politics board. Assuming you joined this week to celebrate your fellow Hamas terrorists' attack 3 years ago. Sorry it didn't work out so well for yall afterwards.
Desert Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Desert Power said:

Feelings? You are the one reeeeeiiingg and talking like a child when you type. Your neckbeard is showing.


Welcome to the politics board. Assuming you joined this week to celebrate your fellow Hamas terrorists' attack 3 years ago. Sorry it didn't work out so well for yall afterwards.

Hate to break it to you, but I definitely don't support Hamas. Just because it doesn't check your silly white/black box I understand you must be having a hard time understanding how someone can have a nuanced opinion that isn't 100% "Trump America". I voted for Trump in multiple elections. I didn't vote for us to be another country's attack dog or little b****.

Heck, I used to be an "Israel is our greatest ally" spouter just like most of these wimps on TexAgs are. I just realized I was very wrong about our "ally" and am willing to form a different opinion that isn't mainstream. I 100% support America and despise any terrorist organizations and also despise "friends" that don't support us in any way.

Why is it wrong to not want a war? Why is it wrong to not want our sons or our daughters to be thrown into something when our ally isn't willing to do the same. It's pretty funny how Iran has been "2 weeks away" from a nuclear weapon for the last 25 years. This is coming from an ally of ours that refuses to admit if and how many nuclear weapons of their own they have.

Oh, but Tucker is a Nazi! He is pro Putin! He doesn't follow the story that we are told, so he is bad! Hahaha. He got owned in this video I posted! He's just in it for the money he's a grifter! You all are seeing things the way you wanna see them, and anyone that opposes your views MUST support Hamas!

Could not be further from the truth, sorry.
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Desert Power said:

Dude we are owned by israel


Plenty of people get jealous when a group of people work hard and outperform.
MelvinUdall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Desert Power said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Desert Power said:

Feelings? You are the one reeeeeiiingg and talking like a child when you type. Your neckbeard is showing.


Welcome to the politics board. Assuming you joined this week to celebrate your fellow Hamas terrorists' attack 3 years ago. Sorry it didn't work out so well for yall afterwards.

Hate to break it to you, but I definitely don't support Hamas. Just because it doesn't check your silly white/black box I understand you must be having a hard time understanding how someone can have a nuanced opinion that isn't 100% "Trump America". I voted for Trump in multiple elections. I didn't vote for us to be another country's attack dog or little b****.

Heck, I used to be an "Israel is our greatest ally" spouter just like most of these wimps on TexAgs are. I just realized I was very wrong about our "ally" and am willing to form a different opinion that isn't mainstream. I 100% support America and despise any terrorist organizations and also despise "friends" that don't support us in any way.

Why is it wrong to not want a war? Why is it wrong to not want our sons or our daughters to be thrown into something when our ally isn't willing to do the same. It's pretty funny how Iran has been "2 weeks away" from a nuclear weapon for the last 25 years. This is coming from an ally of ours that refuses to admit if and how many nuclear weapons of their own they have.

Oh, but Tucker is a Nazi! He is pro Putin! He doesn't follow the story that we are told, so he is bad! Hahaha. He got owned in this video I posted! He's just in it for the money he's a grifter! You all are seeing things the way you wanna see them, and anyone that opposes your views MUST support Hamas!

Could not be further from the truth, sorry.


I don't want war, but I would be completely fine killing every terrorist and if that meant war, and by war, I mean taking the gloves off, then I am all for it.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This thread is weird. People acting like the concept of mutual exclusivity doesn't exist. You can be against the actions in Iran and also know Tucker is f'ed in the head on many things now.

Quote:

The best time to kick Carlson to the curb was several years ago when he abandoned free-market principles in favor of Bernie Sanders-style leftist populism. The second-best time was after he began his attempts to sanitize Hitler over two years ago. The third-best time was right before Kevin Roberts of Heritage Foundation launched his ill-advised defense of Carlson last year, and the fourth-best time is right now.
FWTXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

This thread is weird. People acting like the concept of mutual exclusivity doesn't exist. You can be against the actions in Iran and also know Tucker is f'ed in the head on many things now.

Quote:

The best time to kick Carlson to the curb was several years ago when he abandoned free-market principles in favor of Bernie Sanders-style leftist populism. The second-best time was after he began his attempts to sanitize Hitler over two years ago. The third-best time was right before Kevin Roberts of Heritage Foundation launched his ill-advised defense of Carlson last year, and the fourth-best time is right now.





Exactly. You can also be Pro innocent Palestinian human beings & anti Hamas terrorists. Pro Jewish human beings & anti-Israeli government. Pro innocent Iranian human beings & anti Islamic Republic terrorists.

Basically you can support people and hate all governments and the evil they produce as the good Lord intended.

Or at least you should be able to.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those "innocent" Palestinian human beings elected Hamas leaders as their leaders and celebrated 9/11. They go F themselves.
FWTXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRM said:

Those "innocent" Palestinian human beings elected Hamas leaders as their leaders and celebrated 9/11. They go F themselves.

Haha yeah... Kids elected Hamas leaders and celebrated 9/11. Noice
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FWTXAg said:

TRM said:

Those "innocent" Palestinian human beings elected Hamas leaders as their leaders and celebrated 9/11. They go F themselves.

Haha yeah... Kids elected Hamas leaders and celebrated 9/11. Noice

Those kids are used as human shields by Hamas, and put into locations so they can be killed and then used for propaganda purposes to get the political left and the woke right to support Hamas.

Those kids are using as weapon couriers by Hamas.

Those kids are taught to be suicide bombers by Hamas.

Those kids are taught to hate Jews and to kill Jews (and pretty much everyone else as well) by Hamas.

Those kids are sadly collateral damage because of Hamas.

Why must you people always clutch pearls over the kids in Gaza, but nary a word about the kids that Hamas butchered on October 7th, and the kids they've been killing for decades before that?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FWTXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

FWTXAg said:

TRM said:

Those "innocent" Palestinian human beings elected Hamas leaders as their leaders and celebrated 9/11. They go F themselves.

Haha yeah... Kids elected Hamas leaders and celebrated 9/11. Noice

Those kids are used as human shields by Hamas.

Those kids are using as weapon couriers by Hamas.

Those kids are taught to be suicide bombers by Hamas.

Those kids are taught to hate Jews and to kill Jews (and pretty much everyone else as well) by Hamas.

Those kids are sadly collateral damage because of Hamas.

Why must you people always clutch pearls over the kids in Gaza, but nary a word about the kids that Hamas butchered on October 7th, and the kids they've been killing for decades before that?


You people? Clutch pearls?

Shame on Hamas and God Bless the innocent people harmed by them on October 7th in the horrific terror attack.

"You people" are the only ones excusing violence against innocents due to the horrid actions of violent criminals on October 7th. You won't ever see me doing that. I'm a Christian above all, and I have human decency.
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FWTXAg said:

Rapier108 said:

FWTXAg said:

TRM said:

Those "innocent" Palestinian human beings elected Hamas leaders as their leaders and celebrated 9/11. They go F themselves.

Haha yeah... Kids elected Hamas leaders and celebrated 9/11. Noice

Those kids are used as human shields by Hamas.

Those kids are using as weapon couriers by Hamas.

Those kids are taught to be suicide bombers by Hamas.

Those kids are taught to hate Jews and to kill Jews (and pretty much everyone else as well) by Hamas.

Those kids are sadly collateral damage because of Hamas.

Why must you people always clutch pearls over the kids in Gaza, but nary a word about the kids that Hamas butchered on October 7th, and the kids they've been killing for decades before that?


You people? Clutch pearls?

Shame on Hamas and God Bless the innocent people harmed by them on October 7th in the horrific terror attack.

"You people" are the only ones excusing violence against innocents due to the horrid actions of violent criminals on October 7th. You won't ever see me doing that. I'm a Christian above all, and I have human decency.


Reported that Gaza has the same population as West Virginia and death rates are the same in both places. No wars in West Virginia.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.