Tucker Carlson has lost his way, something is seriously wrong.

104,875 Views | 913 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Queso1
Dimond1968
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I used to hate Tucker. I now love the guy.
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dimond1968 said:

I used to hate Tucker. I now love the guy.


Was it his wanting criminal Trump to be removed from office, his fake creepy laugh, or his carrying water for Islamic terrorists that converted you?

I'm Gipper
ATX_AG_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go to bed grandpa.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dimond1968 said:

I used to hate Tucker. I now love the guy.


I was largely ambivalent to him. I rarely watched Fox commentary. Hannity is terrible. Waters is kind of pedestrian. I didn't listen to much talk politics after Rush died. I started listening to him about 2 years ago and his political beliefs align with mine in many ways.

I'm not a fan of him hawking home equity loans as a way to pay credit card bills. I don't like his defense of portions of Sharia law.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.