Harris agrees to FoxNews interview

7,189 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by P.H. Dexippus
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow, she must be desperate to be willing to be interviewed on FoxNews

VP Kamala Harris to sit down with chief political anchor Bret Baier for first formal Fox News interview

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vp-kamala-harris-sit-down-chief-political-anchor-bret-baier-first-formal-fox-news-interview
John Fisher Pessimist
AG
Will we finally get some unedited Kamala word salad?
Logos Stick
Bret is an insider and member of the UniParty.
Kenneth_2003
AG
John Fisher Pessimist said:

Will we finally get some unedited Kamala word salad?
I think we got more substantive from her SNL Family Feud Saturday night.
Rip*91
AG
Baier will not push her hard enough. He will let her off the hook when she starts the bull**** lying.

Let that ***** sit down with Hannity or Jesse if you want to see her squirm.
Highway6
AG
Logos Stick said:

He will be tossing some softballs for the stooge
sam callahan
He needs to ask her, "You've had more access to President Biden than anyone else. When did you start noticing his mental and why didn't you raised concerns earlier?"
Logos Stick
If Bret doesn't challenge her aggressively, the conservatives who still watch Fox News will abandon them.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Rip*91 said:

Baier will not push her hard enough. He will let her off the hook when she starts the bull**** lying.

Gutfeld for the win
No Spin Ag
This is about as desperate as it gets. Her team must be seeing numbers even worse than the public is if she's going on Fox.

Does anyone know the last time, if ever, that she's been on Fox? I don't remember ever going on there.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Muy
AG
Rip*91 said:

Laura Ingraham would be vicious.
Rip*91
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Rip*91 said:

Gutfeld for the win

That would be good too. But Hannity is Trump's lap dog…he would gut that *****!
Hogties
AG
sam callahan said:

He needs to ask her, "You've had more access to President Biden than anyone else. When did you start noticing his mental and why didn't you raised concerns earlier?"

This is a critical question that everyone wants to know the answer to but it hasn't even been asked. Will Brett ask it? Doubtful.
Gaeilge
FoxNews needs to 'bait and switch' Baier with Gutfield. Say Baier called in sick. Whatever. Gutfield needs to be the one doing this interview.
Jbob04
AG
Baier sucks and won't ask any hard questions.
nortex97
AG
That really would be the funniest interview possibly ever.
Rip*91
AG
Muy said:

Rip*91 said:

Laura Ingraham would be vicious.

Agree…she would be tough as well. Then they couldn't say the mean man went after her.
dreyOO
She's going to lose. Pure desperation. Which is why Fox should do the right thing here and expose her as the empty fraud that she is.
Texas velvet maestro
Baier will demand to see evidence KH is fully boosted. he's that kind of FOX News.
Gaeilge
FoxNews has the opportunity to write the last chapter of her campaign if they're willing to not listen to Murdoch's crotch goblins.
Houston Lee
AG
I think Harris is going to do better in the interview than you think. I think the audience for this interview will be huge. She has done a lot of interviews lately and made some key mistakes. But, as with anything, the more you do of something, the better you get at it. She did all the softball interviews and knows that she has to do something in the big leagues and face tough questions.

I don't think her performance will change any minds. But, I bet she does Ok.

I fully expect the National media to tout her interview as a big win (no matter how she actually does) and you can bet they are going to sing her praises.

It's a bold move on her part.
Waffledynamics
AG
Funny, she won't do a debate on there.
Tswizsle
her campaign is sunk if she is doing this wow
Tswizsle
dreyOO said:

She's going to lose. Pure desperation. Which is why Fox should do the right thing here and expose her as the empty fraud that she is.
yep no reason to do fox if you think you have this in the bag
OldArmy71
AG
Baier is too lightweight.

I want someone to interview her who glares at her and fact checks her and is horrified by her answers the way the female NYT "interviewer" does with Vance in that long session that has been cited on here.
jt2hunt
AG
She should have agreed to three debates like Biden did. She chose one and then retro actively wanted another.

Sorry Charlie!
Hoyt Ag
AG
OldArmy71 said:

Baier is too lightweight.

I want someone to interview her who glares at her and fact checks her and is horrified by her answers the way the female NYT "interviewer" does with Vance in that long session that has been cited on here.
Megyn Kelly on line 1.
FCBlitz
Rip*91 said:

Baier is a poosey. He get to the edge and then back off. We will not find anything new about her….in the end it only will help her. That is my prediction. BB really was disappointing during the 2020 election…..and my guess is he will disappoint me again.
sam callahan
if this is a desperation move - how does this help her?

what? they get call republicans meanies? they already do that.

Deputy Travis Junior
Logos Stick said:

Not saying he's the bee's knees, but he's enough of a journalist and a conservative to push her when she gives ridiculous answers (eg what's your plan for inflation? Well I grew up in a neighborhood where everybody took care of their yard). At least I think he is.

I don't think this goes well for her.
aggiehawg
AG
I an assuming this will be taped and edited and not live?

If so, BOO!
CyclingAg82
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Logos Stick said:

Not saying he's the bee's knees, but he's enough of a journalist and a conservative to push her when she gives ridiculous answers (eg what's your plan for inflation? Well I grew up in a neighborhood where everybody took care of their yard). At least I think he is.

I don't think this goes well for her.
Bret may be closer to an actual journalist than anyone in the so-called "mainstream media". But he is firmly entrenched in the DC culture. I think he will wear kid gloves with her. He will appear professional but my guess is he will help her when she starts tossing the word salads.
AGinHI
AG
That's because the Harris campaign is in full panic mode (link to Victor Davis Hanson podcast).
SA68AG
AG
Brett is a wimp interviewer who goes overboard in trying to be fair. He's also not that quick mentally

If he asks any tough questions, he's too big of a p#ssy to follow-up and make her answer the question or call her out on lying.

Ag87H2O
AG

Agree on Brett Baier. He won't be persistent enough with Harris. Kamala would never agree to Hannity or Gutfield. Shannon Bream would be a pretty good choice I think. She's fair but tough, and a woman interviewer couldn't get accused of being a bully.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.